Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans 16:40 - Aug 1 with 8164 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62702/

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:03 - Aug 1 with 2199 viewsunion_jack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:02 - Aug 1 by jack247

He’ll be up against better keeper than that!

Took up some great positions there

And tighter defenders, but yes, my thoughts exactly.

Looks good from that montage though 🤞

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:41 - Aug 1 with 2012 viewsBoundy

Great bit of news within a slow news week, can't say I know much about him as I suspect as others , just a few more slots to fill and get them done and we can maybe relax ,until ko that is .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:56 - Aug 1 with 1966 viewsGVJack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:49 - Aug 1 by union_jack

Comes with the usual warning but this is him

Looks technically good. Reminds me of Piroe!
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:58 - Aug 1 with 1948 viewsunion_jack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 19:56 - Aug 1 by GVJack

Looks technically good. Reminds me of Piroe!

That would be fantastic.

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:04 - Aug 1 with 1901 viewsRhonddaSwans

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:49 - Aug 1 by union_jack

Mate this is mitrovic 2.0 😡

😂

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:06 - Aug 1 with 1889 viewsunion_jack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:04 - Aug 1 by RhonddaSwans

Mate this is mitrovic 2.0 😡

😂

My expectations are being well managed Rhondda!

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:31 - Aug 1 with 1789 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 17:33 - Aug 1 by nantywatcher

Looks like a super signing, but it only happened because out of the blue a French team went bust, sometimes it's better to be lucky than skilled.

We have shifted focus to the European market (I have banged that drum for a while now) and further. Instead of buying crocked Bristol City players we are getting some tremendously exciting players at cut price value.

Seems the “Swansea way” is back with a bang and I like it!
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:34 - Aug 1 with 1781 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 18:35 - Aug 1 by johnlangy

I'd prefer the depth to be honest.

Yeah innit 🤣. Steady on Perch
Login to get fewer ads

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:34 - Aug 1 with 1776 viewsDaggyjack

Despite our analytical data for signings, we sign a player who was probably not on our radar until Bordeaux announced their troubles last week.
That said, he looks a good player.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:40 - Aug 1 with 1747 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:34 - Aug 1 by Daggyjack

Despite our analytical data for signings, we sign a player who was probably not on our radar until Bordeaux announced their troubles last week.
That said, he looks a good player.

As per Liams report, it can’t be denied.
Good work from Watson & co.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:44 - Aug 1 with 1717 viewssons_of_omri

Definitely looks like another Piroe but might be even better. Scores from anywhere within 20 yards with both feet , good in the air and highly skilful. Very young, no fee, great resale potential. He looks way too good for us but I’ll take that. What a signing this is!!!!
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:53 - Aug 1 with 1647 viewsKeithHaynes

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:44 - Aug 1 by sons_of_omri

Definitely looks like another Piroe but might be even better. Scores from anywhere within 20 yards with both feet , good in the air and highly skilful. Very young, no fee, great resale potential. He looks way too good for us but I’ll take that. What a signing this is!!!!

Seems to be everywhere in the box that Yates wasn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:55 - Aug 1 with 1637 viewsFireboy2

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:44 - Aug 1 by sons_of_omri

Not being pessimistic but if he was that good then perhaps he would go to somewhere better than us.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 1608 viewsWhiterockin

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:55 - Aug 1 by Fireboy2

Not being pessimistic but if he was that good then perhaps he would go to somewhere better than us.

Possibly we told him he would be the main man and we have a reputation of developing players who move onwards and upwards.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 1610 viewsSwans9

Better than piroe plays offside as minimum.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 21:41 - Aug 1 with 1475 viewsunion_jack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:59 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

Possibly we told him he would be the main man and we have a reputation of developing players who move onwards and upwards.

We’ve got a good track history for that, same as for our managers. Something we need to, and probably do exploit.

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 21:57 - Aug 1 with 1408 viewsswan65split

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:53 - Aug 1 by KeithHaynes

Seems to be everywhere in the box that Yates wasn’t.

looks promising, but supply must be on.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1330 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:34 - Aug 1 by sons_of_omri

Yeah innit 🤣. Steady on Perch

Perch is dead
We don't refer to former usernames
I know you were a former poster

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 22:57 - Aug 1 with 1227 viewssons_of_omri

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 21:57 - Aug 1 by swan65split

looks promising, but supply must be on.

With Eom/Tymon on the left and Ronald/Key on the right and a decent 10 he’ll have a field day in this division
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 00:01 - Aug 2 with 1099 viewsGVJack

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 20:59 - Aug 1 by Whiterockin

Agree, quite possibly has a minimum release fee clause in his contract to higher division clubs. Just hope if that is the case it's a nice big hefty one!
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 05:24 - Aug 2 with 921 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm encouraged by Vipotnik's goal-scoring record for his first club, and his two international goals. Before going overboard though, it should be noted that his tally in the French second division was hardly fantastic and that the team had a very poor season at a level that is below that of the Championship. Overall, I am hopeful but cautious, and will not be surprised if a period of adjustment is needed.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:23 - Aug 2 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Hrs big ,physical and ugly .
I like him already

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:25 - Aug 2 with 726 viewsLegend83

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 05:24 - Aug 2 by AnotherJohn

I'm encouraged by Vipotnik's goal-scoring record for his first club, and his two international goals. Before going overboard though, it should be noted that his tally in the French second division was hardly fantastic and that the team had a very poor season at a level that is below that of the Championship. Overall, I am hopeful but cautious, and will not be surprised if a period of adjustment is needed.

You could flip that on it's head though and say despite playing for a crap team, he still managed 10 goals and 3 assists from 25 starts (37 games in total inc. sub appearances - who knows if those sub appearances were 30 minutes or 2 minutes).

That's one goal contribution for every 2 starts.

I'll take that as a base to start from...
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 703 viewsAnotherJohn

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:25 - Aug 2 by Legend83

You could flip that on it's head though and say despite playing for a crap team, he still managed 10 goals and 3 assists from 25 starts (37 games in total inc. sub appearances - who knows if those sub appearances were 30 minutes or 2 minutes).

That's one goal contribution for every 2 starts.

I'll take that as a base to start from...

Would you say the same about an EF League 1 player who had 10 goals in 37 appearances though? I'm not saying he won't turn out to be a good signing, but my sense is that some are going overboard before we have seen the player in action.
Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:35 - Aug 2 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Žan Vipotnik : Agent urges caution but there is a link to the Swans on 08:32 - Aug 2 by AnotherJohn

Would you say the same about an EF League 1 player who had 10 goals in 37 appearances though? I'm not saying he won't turn out to be a good signing, but my sense is that some are going overboard before we have seen the player in action.

Morning John
Fact it,we gave been inundated with dross in the firm of Yates and the Uke so anyone coming in is abut if fresh air
we all hope

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024