Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station 10:02 - Jul 25 with 13587 viewswroughtironron

How wonderful that diversity and integration hasn't reached certain parts of the Town
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 12:01 - Aug 8 with 2651 viewssxdale

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 10:32 - Aug 8 by turnthescrew

And they deserved every single day of it. Just like the clowns who destroy and deface works of art and public buildings. They should also be made to pay for the repairs.

The point I was making was about comparative sentencing. Maybe the JSO protesters deserve the length of their sentence, maybe they don't. To be clear I have no sympathy for the Tarquin's of this world who think it's ok to deface/damage property or artworks and a spell inside would bring reality crashing in on their nice little middle class lives.
As for the far right protesters I would throw the book at them. What they did fits the legal definition of terrorism. It was a pogrom and those who set fire to the hotel should be charged with attempted murder, they may say the got carried away in the heat of the moment but they tried to burn families alive.
The government have said will fast track the sentencing of those convicted of rioting and free up prison spaces. The Bibby Stockholm barge is currently empty having been emptied of asylum seekers and houses up to 500 perhaps we could put the rioters in there, I do like a bit of irony.
Thankfully last night showed that the far right are still in the minority in this country.
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 15:20 - Aug 8 with 2379 viewsturnthescrew

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 12:01 - Aug 8 by sxdale

The point I was making was about comparative sentencing. Maybe the JSO protesters deserve the length of their sentence, maybe they don't. To be clear I have no sympathy for the Tarquin's of this world who think it's ok to deface/damage property or artworks and a spell inside would bring reality crashing in on their nice little middle class lives.
As for the far right protesters I would throw the book at them. What they did fits the legal definition of terrorism. It was a pogrom and those who set fire to the hotel should be charged with attempted murder, they may say the got carried away in the heat of the moment but they tried to burn families alive.
The government have said will fast track the sentencing of those convicted of rioting and free up prison spaces. The Bibby Stockholm barge is currently empty having been emptied of asylum seekers and houses up to 500 perhaps we could put the rioters in there, I do like a bit of irony.
Thankfully last night showed that the far right are still in the minority in this country.

Well, it seems that finally the Justice system has woken up and has started to dish out some appropriate sentences that fit the circumstances. Long may that continue.

I agree 100% with your sentiments about those attempting to burn down accommodation housing those immigrants. Whatever anyone thinks about the asylum system or those caught up in it, attempting to burn them alive is deserving of a life sentence and I hope those involved get caught and prosecuted.

Sentencing should be more consistent for rioters and thugs who overtly show violent behaviour and there should be a deterrent factor about the sentences handed down.

Half the morons taking to the streets are simply hangers-on who think it's a lark just to be amongst it. Hopefully, they will see sense and stay away. Seeing some of the sentences being handed down today in various locations, I can't wait for the thugs from the Manchester Airport saga, appear before a Judge. Justice awaits.
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 15:56 - Aug 8 with 2286 viewsNorthernDale

They should get a hefty sentence for the level of violence they used on the police officers and if it was an attack on ordinary members of the public, I would still say the same thing, because the violence they used was shocking. However I suspect they will either get away with it or get a tap on the wrist sentence. The law should be blind to the culture, faith, political views and skin colour of the defendant, a person should be solely judged on the evidence alone, sadly I feel the law as been politicalized in some cases, which is wrong and cannot be morally defended.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:00]
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 16:07 - Aug 8 with 2254 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 15:20 - Aug 8 by turnthescrew

Well, it seems that finally the Justice system has woken up and has started to dish out some appropriate sentences that fit the circumstances. Long may that continue.

I agree 100% with your sentiments about those attempting to burn down accommodation housing those immigrants. Whatever anyone thinks about the asylum system or those caught up in it, attempting to burn them alive is deserving of a life sentence and I hope those involved get caught and prosecuted.

Sentencing should be more consistent for rioters and thugs who overtly show violent behaviour and there should be a deterrent factor about the sentences handed down.

Half the morons taking to the streets are simply hangers-on who think it's a lark just to be amongst it. Hopefully, they will see sense and stay away. Seeing some of the sentences being handed down today in various locations, I can't wait for the thugs from the Manchester Airport saga, appear before a Judge. Justice awaits.

Well said! The airport bell ends should get at least 8 years each then, let’s see if the labour driven agenda actually has some bollocks when it comes to the punishment of those that caused a large part of these riots!

Maybe if Starmer had been stronger when he was with the CPS and dealt with the likes of institutional grooming in the Muslim community and Saville and his BBC mates, this would never be happening, but then I guess Labour forget the sins of Blair (lying war criminal) quicker than Boris, but hey they are all in it for themselves!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 16:10 - Aug 8 with 2237 viewswatford_dale

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 15:56 - Aug 8 by NorthernDale

They should get a hefty sentence for the level of violence they used on the police officers and if it was an attack on ordinary members of the public, I would still say the same thing, because the violence they used was shocking. However I suspect they will either get away with it or get a tap on the wrist sentence. The law should be blind to the culture, faith, political views and skin colour of the defendant, a person should be solely judged on the evidence alone, sadly I feel the law as been politicalized in some cases, which is wrong and cannot be morally defended.
[Post edited 8 Aug 16:00]

assault on an emergency worker will be automatic 2 years, the sentences will range between months and 5 years I would expect. Then you will lose your job on top, as a few have done.

Best bit, plead not guilty and you get remanded until crown court date becomes free. I'm guessing that few will have been to prison before and so they will get to tick that of their bucket list as well.
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 18:32 - Aug 8 with 2044 viewsnordenblue

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 16:10 - Aug 8 by watford_dale

assault on an emergency worker will be automatic 2 years, the sentences will range between months and 5 years I would expect. Then you will lose your job on top, as a few have done.

Best bit, plead not guilty and you get remanded until crown court date becomes free. I'm guessing that few will have been to prison before and so they will get to tick that of their bucket list as well.

Have the guys at the airport been remanded then too....πŸ‘€
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 19:23 - Aug 8 with 1923 viewsjudd

I remember when they showed us how to make a giant pancake outside the nick.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 09:10 - Aug 12 with 1276 viewsscooby

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 18:32 - Aug 8 by nordenblue

Have the guys at the airport been remanded then too....πŸ‘€

Not yet, but it is coming... there is a lot more to it than we have all seen, and that will come out in the wash but requires investigation
Login to get fewer ads

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 17:25 - Aug 14 with 771 viewsnordenblue

Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 09:10 - Aug 12 by scooby

Not yet, but it is coming... there is a lot more to it than we have all seen, and that will come out in the wash but requires investigation

Pretty surprised they've not been remanded for such assaults, well I say surprised I'm not in the slightest bit surprised.
Demonstrations outside Rochdale Police Station on 18:22 - Aug 14 with 652 views442Dale

https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/greater-manchester/news/news/2024/august/update-o

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024