Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injuries 22:46 - Aug 9 with 9630 viewsdavman

Flippin' heck - Paal, Amos, Willock, JCS, Richards ALL OUT SATURDAY.

Royally screwed.

The Head Coach says that every time we play we pick up injuries - WTF? This squad is not robust enough and has little strength in depth. This is going to be a hell of a long season.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Injuries on 22:50 - Aug 9 with 4852 viewsDoudou87

Emergency loan!

We can’t start with Hamalainen.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Injuries on 22:55 - Aug 9 with 4781 viewsQPRSteve

Can't see us doing anything at Sunderland with that squad. We are fck'd
Injuries on 23:01 - Aug 9 with 4703 viewsstanistheman

where did this news come from?

If it is true, QPR need to get some more loans in and this includes a left back, Hamalainen is not far short of being a waste of space.

His positional play is awful, he can't tackle, pass, cross or shoot accurately.
Injuries on 23:02 - Aug 9 with 4694 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/video-beale-reflects-on-charlton-athleti

No Willock or Amos is a bit of a disaster for us potentially at Sunderland. The medical team really has to get these players right. It’s a huge injury list after 2 league games. That said how refreshing it is to hear a manager say it like it is, make no excuses, deal with the cards he’s given. A shame tonight but as he said this squad have to go to Sunderland and play like men for the whole game, not half of it.

I like that he’s seen the second phase issue defending set pieces and I think he will get this right.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Injuries on 23:04 - Aug 9 with 4675 viewsHAYESBOY

You can see he is frustrated with the injuries. Sounds like there is an internal inquiry going on about it from his comments.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Injuries on 23:07 - Aug 9 with 4638 viewswortonranger

I think there’s a subplot here. Pressure to convince signings are needed urgently?
Injuries on 23:07 - Aug 9 with 4633 viewsconnell10

Injuries on 23:04 - Aug 9 by HAYESBOY

You can see he is frustrated with the injuries. Sounds like there is an internal inquiry going on about it from his comments.

How can we have so many injuries , we have played 3 games ... we are so under cooked.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Injuries on 23:09 - Aug 9 with 4616 viewsdavman

Injuries on 23:02 - Aug 9 by bosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/video-beale-reflects-on-charlton-athleti

No Willock or Amos is a bit of a disaster for us potentially at Sunderland. The medical team really has to get these players right. It’s a huge injury list after 2 league games. That said how refreshing it is to hear a manager say it like it is, make no excuses, deal with the cards he’s given. A shame tonight but as he said this squad have to go to Sunderland and play like men for the whole game, not half of it.

I like that he’s seen the second phase issue defending set pieces and I think he will get this right.

He didn't say much though, did he? For example, is it just Saturday, or Tuesday too? How long are they all out for? No idea if it would have made any difference, but Willock and Amos should have been hooked way before they were on Saturday no matter what the match situation.

Something not right, or is this what you get when you buy players with poor fitness records?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Injuries on 23:11 - Aug 9 with 4595 viewsconnell10

Injuries on 23:09 - Aug 9 by davman

He didn't say much though, did he? For example, is it just Saturday, or Tuesday too? How long are they all out for? No idea if it would have made any difference, but Willock and Amos should have been hooked way before they were on Saturday no matter what the match situation.

Something not right, or is this what you get when you buy players with poor fitness records?

All seems very strange .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Injuries on 23:12 - Aug 9 with 4578 viewsfournil

Well he’s going to have to go back to a 3 at the back because i’m Sure he will have been as disappointed in our full backs as the rest of us were.
Presumably no JCS so Masterson will have to play. Adomah at RWB and god only knows at LWB - not sure i’ve Seen a worse footballer at this level than Niko.
The narrow 4-3-3 relies on great full backs and ours are truly terrible.
Injuries on 23:16 - Aug 9 with 4550 viewsjoe90

Injuries on 23:09 - Aug 9 by davman

It’s what you get when buy players with poor fitness records.

Tyler Roberts is another sick-note.

Anyway, got to keep the faith, we’re only three games in…
Injuries on 23:30 - Aug 9 with 4486 viewsted_hendrix

Keep the bad news coming, at about 9.25 tonight I was quite happy 1-0 up away from home and not looking lising losing.

Now I'm reading this thread and wondering where the hell we get our players from, I've come to the conclussion that It must be the St John Ambulance.

Farking hell, I mean farking hell.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Injuries on 23:38 - Aug 9 with 4425 viewsstevec

Beale won’t last long if he doesn’t sort out who’s batting for him and who isn’t.
Injuries on 23:42 - Aug 9 with 4394 viewsSydneyRs

Very frank interview and seemingly some veiled critricism of how player fitness has been managed. MIght be easier to just concede the Sunderland game now and move on.
Injuries on 00:01 - Aug 10 with 4323 viewsdaveB

Injuries on 23:42 - Aug 9 by SydneyRs

Very frank interview and seemingly some veiled critricism of how player fitness has been managed. MIght be easier to just concede the Sunderland game now and move on.

thats the spirit
Injuries on 00:18 - Aug 10 with 4265 viewsVancouverHoop

Injuries on 23:16 - Aug 9 by joe90

It’s what you get when buy players with poor fitness records.

Tyler Roberts is another sick-note.

Anyway, got to keep the faith, we’re only three games in…

It is, though I don't recall Willock having chronic fitness issues, until February. Amos, OTOH, has spent more time crocked than healthy.

The others do raise questions about how thorough our medical exams are. Assuming they were all given one.
Injuries on 00:32 - Aug 10 with 4228 viewskensalriser

I did say I thought it was madness starting Willock and Amos on Saturday...

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Injuries on 01:44 - Aug 10 with 4138 viewsLazyFan

Injuries on 00:32 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

He had to, otherwise, we could get in a rut. Now we rest them for the away games.

The team will be different on Saturday, Dykes, JoJo and Roberts will start.
I suspect he will go 5 at the back. With a formation like so:

Dieng

Niko
Dunne
Dickie
Kakay
Uncle

Field
JoJo
Chair

Roberts
Dykes

Yeah, I know Niko is a disaster but what else can he do? I think the idea was that if Paal was injured JCS could slot in ad Dunne would cover for JCS. But as we can see they are both out so, we are stuck with Niko.

Subs:
Walsh
Masterson
Shodpio
Dozzell
Thomas
Armstrong
Bonne

If we have that squad and get a point at Sunderland I will be impressed.

zzzzzzzzzz

Injuries on 05:23 - Aug 10 with 4017 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm sure I read before one of the preseason games, Beale had a double training session the day prior. To me, that seemed risky.

But if he's overworking players with histories of poor fitness, then he and the club need to get their thinking straight here. I guess he's not been helped by a shortened preseason either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Injuries on 06:13 - Aug 10 with 3934 viewsSydneyRs

Injuries on 00:32 - Aug 10 by kensalriser

I did think it was odd that they started, rather than coming on later. That said, it won us the game, but at what cost?

Lets hope they aren't out for too long.
Injuries on 06:26 - Aug 10 with 3911 viewsBklynRanger

They did have that restructure a few weeks ago didn't they, where they brought the conditioning and medical teams together under the medical man? So plenty of pressure on him now to figure out what's going on. Interesting that MB dates it back to Xmas too - i.e. that this has been going on long before he arrived.

BUT he played Willock for 74 mins and Amos for the whole match, and he talked about not making changes and 'the players will have to recover' - so something's got to give.

Maybe it is indeed about us having to compromise on injury records when we recruit players, but the fitness/medical team and Beale are going to have to get aligned on it because there are early signs they may not be.
Injuries on 07:57 - Aug 10 with 3613 viewsqprxtc

2-0 Rangers win on Saturday.

Why the f uck not.
Injuries on 08:16 - Aug 10 with 3540 viewsstevec

Our summer signings are starting to look like a bunch of sick notes.

Willock runs himself into the ground for us and takes a lot of punishment, also that run under physical challenges and shot he put away on a recovering hamstring was above and beyond the call of duty.

But too many seem to find the challenge of stepping onto a football pitch beyond their physical endurance. I can fully sympathise with any player being injured by physical challenge but too many are dropping like flies by running about a bit.

The club need to get to the bottom of why warriors like Dunne, Dickie, Field, Chair, Johansen can battle on through their undoubted niggles whilst too many others cannot.

Perhaps ask Warnock why the likes of Clint Hill, Gorks, Orr, Connolly, Derry, Helguson, Faurlin, Mackie, Kenny could find their way onto the pitch week after week unless they were in plaster.

Beginning to wonder if something is drastically wrong with the mentality running through this club.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 8:40]
Injuries on 08:32 - Aug 10 with 3491 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Steady, steadyyy
Injuries on 10:07 - Aug 10 with 3300 viewsdaveB

Injuries on 08:16 - Aug 10 by stevec

Our summer signings are starting to look like a bunch of sick notes.

Willock runs himself into the ground for us and takes a lot of punishment, also that run under physical challenges and shot he put away on a recovering hamstring was above and beyond the call of duty.

But too many seem to find the challenge of stepping onto a football pitch beyond their physical endurance. I can fully sympathise with any player being injured by physical challenge but too many are dropping like flies by running about a bit.

The club need to get to the bottom of why warriors like Dunne, Dickie, Field, Chair, Johansen can battle on through their undoubted niggles whilst too many others cannot.

Perhaps ask Warnock why the likes of Clint Hill, Gorks, Orr, Connolly, Derry, Helguson, Faurlin, Mackie, Kenny could find their way onto the pitch week after week unless they were in plaster.

Beginning to wonder if something is drastically wrong with the mentality running through this club.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 8:40]

We had a freak year in 2021 when hardly anyone (amd mostly the same players) got injured until around November and in 2022 we can't go 1 game without someone hurting themself. I think it's a bit unfair to call them sick notes.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024