Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any thoughts on Giggs now? 22:29 - Nov 16 with 4183 viewsNotLoyal

I mean I'm no Page fan but fair play.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:29 - Nov 20 with 474 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:26 - Nov 20 by Chief

Haha and I was owned because I said Coleman and Giggs had done a job as Wales manager!? Yes other readers, this is the whole reason behind Shingles vendetta. Unbelievable but true.

I like the down arrows. Shows you doth protest too much....

It's as if you don't like me mentioning the down arrows. In fairness it is quite an embarrassing and childish thing to do. So I can understand it's your dirty secret. But it's bloody funny. Always gets a giggle from me.

Napoleon wasn't that short by way, actually above average height for the time. Should be charging you for this education shingles.

That was desperate, you in quite a state now. could you explain yourself again.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:31 - Nov 20 with 471 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:29 - Nov 20 by shingle

That was desperate, you in quite a state now. could you explain yourself again.

All true though init!

Sorry to have to expose it to the board

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 461 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:31 - Nov 20 by Chief

All true though init!

Sorry to have to expose it to the board

The only thing your exposing is the need to keep explaining yourself and that you suffer from little big man syndrome.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:38 - Nov 20 with 459 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:37 - Nov 20 by shingle

The only thing your exposing is the need to keep explaining yourself and that you suffer from little big man syndrome.

You mean the syndrome that isn't appearance based at all, but you believe I'm a short fat man? That one?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:45 - Nov 20 with 451 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:38 - Nov 20 by Chief

You mean the syndrome that isn't appearance based at all, but you believe I'm a short fat man? That one?

You are bringing up short fat men again.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:50 - Nov 20 with 450 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:45 - Nov 20 by shingle

You are bringing up short fat men again.

Haha yea it's me that keeps rabbiting on about Napoleon and 'little big man syndrome'

This must be a parody account or something!

Is Jeremy Beadle going to jump out in a minute?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:58 - Nov 20 with 445 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:50 - Nov 20 by Chief

Haha yea it's me that keeps rabbiting on about Napoleon and 'little big man syndrome'

This must be a parody account or something!

Is Jeremy Beadle going to jump out in a minute?

Yep rabbiting on about Napoleon short men, down arrows, a love of Ryan Giggs and a constant need to try and explain yourself you got that right.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:01 - Nov 20 with 440 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:58 - Nov 20 by shingle

Yep rabbiting on about Napoleon short men, down arrows, a love of Ryan Giggs and a constant need to try and explain yourself you got that right.

Haha fantastic stuff this. Top quality trolling and bants

Login to get fewer ads

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:05 - Nov 20 with 439 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:01 - Nov 20 by Chief

Haha fantastic stuff this. Top quality trolling and bants

You are not finding this bit the slightest bit fantastic really tho are you Napoleon.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:10 - Nov 20 with 435 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:05 - Nov 20 by shingle

You are not finding this bit the slightest bit fantastic really tho are you Napoleon.

Haha no this genuinely funny. Whether it's you trying to be funny or if you are actually have this little self awareness, it's amusing.

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:21 - Nov 20 with 432 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:10 - Nov 20 by Chief

Haha no this genuinely funny. Whether it's you trying to be funny or if you are actually have this little self awareness, it's amusing.

Come on now your not finding this funny at all your in turmoil, maybe i have been a little harsh i am starting to feel a little guilty but me saying that will probably get you even more worked up.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:29 - Nov 20 with 429 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:21 - Nov 20 by shingle

Come on now your not finding this funny at all your in turmoil, maybe i have been a little harsh i am starting to feel a little guilty but me saying that will probably get you even more worked up.

Feel guilty if you want. You did randomly pop up start having a pop over something nothing to do with you.

But when you say things like you said about me not being able stop talking about Napoleon and little fat blokes when you've brought that up and keep going on about it. Come on that's a comedic genius at play. Either very self depreciating humour or lack of awareness. Funny either way.

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 15:59 - Nov 21 with 389 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:29 - Nov 20 by Chief

Feel guilty if you want. You did randomly pop up start having a pop over something nothing to do with you.

But when you say things like you said about me not being able stop talking about Napoleon and little fat blokes when you've brought that up and keep going on about it. Come on that's a comedic genius at play. Either very self depreciating humour or lack of awareness. Funny either way.

Thanks Napoleon.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024