Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any thoughts on Giggs now? 22:29 - Nov 16 with 4181 viewsNotLoyal

I mean I'm no Page fan but fair play.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:34 - Nov 17 with 989 viewsonehunglow

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 17:38 - Nov 17 by BuckDancer

Nonsense. What about finishing about Czech Republic?

On the same number of points
We could meet them in the play offs and lose to them making this a rather empty celebration.

We have not qualified .

We have won nothing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 22:27 - Nov 17 with 955 viewslifelong

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:34 - Nov 17 by onehunglow

We could meet them in the play offs and lose to them making this a rather empty celebration.

We have not qualified .

We have won nothing

Neither have we lost anything.

We are still in the tournament.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 23:00 - Nov 17 with 938 viewsBuckDancer

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:34 - Nov 17 by onehunglow

We have not qualified .

We have won nothing

Incorrect. We finished one point above them.
Why are you being negative about it? We finished 2nd in a tough group. We were never going to catch Belgium.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 6:17]
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 00:03 - Nov 18 with 917 viewsKeithHaynes

When I look at the players we have to select from, it’s amazing we have got this far.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 00:42 - Nov 18 with 912 viewsDJack

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 00:03 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

When I look at the players we have to select from, it’s amazing we have got this far.

We have been punching above our weight for a bit. I really hope we can do it for another thirteen months and if we do I'll try my damnedest to be there to cheer them on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 01:02 - Nov 18 with 901 viewsDr_Parnassus

Don’t rate Page and Giggs doesn’t inspire me either, and as a bloke he’s clearly someone that isn’t respected by any decent human.

I’m sure the FA have some coin behind them these days. I’d be thanking Giggs for his service, thanking Page for stepping in and then bringing someone in with a track record of success that can drive us on.

Hiddink retired this year but I would be wanting someone of his ilk. We always seem to go for the cheap option.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 01:29 - Nov 18 with 905 viewsBarryTownSwam

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 15:13 - Nov 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Finishing above Estonia and Belarus with this squad isn't a big achievement.

Winning the group would have been a big achievement.

Achieving qualification via the Play Offs would be a big achievement.

Simply reaching then, when it only required finishing above Estonia and Belarus, is not a big achievement.

Much like England comfortably qualifying from their group isn't a big achievement.

My point being at kick off in the Romania - we win we qualify
One game away from qualification.
At kick off in the Russia game - we win we qualify
One game from qualification.
We are currently two games away from qualification so closer on both occasions than we are now
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 09:45 - Nov 18 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 22:27 - Nov 17 by lifelong

Neither have we lost anything.

We are still in the tournament.

That's true.

If we qualify then we would really have achieved something.

We have not WON anything .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 10:10 - Nov 18 with 816 viewsCatullus

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 13:14 - Nov 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have I missed something?

We achieved a play-off spot in a group where we only needed to finish above Estonia and Belarus, and this is something to be celebrated?

I'd understand the praise if we had won the group.

Should we be successful in the play-offs, I'll gladly join in with the praise.

Simply reaching them isn't a success.

I can give you Estonia but why should we be nailed on to beat Belarus? We are a small country with a small pool of players, Estonia are even smaller but Belarus is nearly 3 times our population.
Besides, finishing second guaranteed the play off, third place was a lottery so we needed to finish above Czechia too.

Finishing second is relative success to a country our size, actually qualifying would be a massive success.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 16:50 - Nov 18 with 752 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 08:15 - Nov 17 by Fireboy2

Not being funny but would everyone be so happy for him if the Belgians had scored late on because he didn't substitute certain players who were hanging out of their arses?

It's lucky that they took their foot off the gas later on as we would be talking about an away play off game.

Btw I'm really happy for us honestly ☺

Glad I'm not the only one who could see that. I spent most of the last 20 minutes literally screaming for subs as it was clear our forwards in particular were knackered from the high press we were playing.

I know we're not blessed with the strongest bench in the world but we do have pace so surely bringing the likes of Brennan Johnson and Tyler Roberts on for Ramsey and Moore on about 75 mins made sense?

Good result the other night and can be no arguments he got his selection spot on but it's things like that that leave me questioning Page's game management.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 698 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 10:10 - Nov 18 by Catullus

I can give you Estonia but why should we be nailed on to beat Belarus? We are a small country with a small pool of players, Estonia are even smaller but Belarus is nearly 3 times our population.
Besides, finishing second guaranteed the play off, third place was a lottery so we needed to finish above Czechia too.

Finishing second is relative success to a country our size, actually qualifying would be a massive success.

Why does population size matter?

What matters is the squad available.

Wales' squad is far superior to that of Belarus.

I'd expect us to finish above China and India in such a scenario as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 22:01 - Nov 18 with 698 viewsmajorraglan

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 16:50 - Nov 18 by LittleEnglandJack

Glad I'm not the only one who could see that. I spent most of the last 20 minutes literally screaming for subs as it was clear our forwards in particular were knackered from the high press we were playing.

I know we're not blessed with the strongest bench in the world but we do have pace so surely bringing the likes of Brennan Johnson and Tyler Roberts on for Ramsey and Moore on about 75 mins made sense?

Good result the other night and can be no arguments he got his selection spot on but it's things like that that leave me questioning Page's game management.

I thought he should have brought subs on too, particularly after Belgian has made their changes as it gave them a massive left. Tyler Roberts was warming up for a fair while at one point and I expected him to come on. I can only assume Page didn’t want to disrupt the team and system, but the delay in making changes nearly cost us.
The lack of changes was in my opinion factor in the drubbing we got off Denmark in the Euro’s.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 22:03]
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 15:53 - Nov 19 with 629 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 00:03 - Nov 18 by KeithHaynes

I think we’ve actually got a strong squad ability wise, apart from strikers. The problem we have is that for one reason or another a huge percentage of our players are not playing for their clubs week in week out. Ward, Rodon, Ramsey, bale, roberts, James (until recently) haven’t played much football in six months. That’s half our starting 11.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 17:58 - Nov 19 with 598 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 11:44 - Nov 17 by onehunglow

We all had doubts about Page and he's shafted us.Great stuff.
Giggs should be kept away from the squad at all costs.
No thanks Ryan.

With his love of Giggs you are going to give poor old Chief another breakdown with that comment
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:02 - Nov 19 with 595 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 17:58 - Nov 19 by shingle

With his love of Giggs you are going to give poor old Chief another breakdown with that comment

Can't see the comment so thank God I'm spared

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:11 - Nov 19 with 589 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:02 - Nov 19 by Chief

Can't see the comment so thank God I'm spared

Thats good to hear, you have worked yourself up enough as it is.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:04 - Nov 19 with 553 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:11 - Nov 19 by shingle

Thats good to hear, you have worked yourself up enough as it is.

Ha as I say I haven't got in enough of a tiz to randomly start quoting random posts of yours when not part of the conversation, and have nothing to add to it...... I'd start worrying at that stage. If I got to the point of dreaming up conspiracies about deleting posts, probably time to deactivate the account at that point

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:00 - Nov 20 with 486 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 20:04 - Nov 19 by Chief

Ha as I say I haven't got in enough of a tiz to randomly start quoting random posts of yours when not part of the conversation, and have nothing to add to it...... I'd start worrying at that stage. If I got to the point of dreaming up conspiracies about deleting posts, probably time to deactivate the account at that point

Come on now Napoleon you started worrying a long time ago, the constant need to delete comments and backtrack on comments you made over your love of Giggs as well as constantly trying to explain yourself to me proves that.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:14 - Nov 20 with 482 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:00 - Nov 20 by shingle

Come on now Napoleon you started worrying a long time ago, the constant need to delete comments and backtrack on comments you made over your love of Giggs as well as constantly trying to explain yourself to me proves that.

Haha your rap sheet of desperation is growing by the post. Not sure why. All I did was disprove your silly point that about Giggs and Coleman not being good Wales managers.

Bizarre, yet wonderfully intriguing

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:20 - Nov 20 with 480 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:14 - Nov 20 by Chief

Haha your rap sheet of desperation is growing by the post. Not sure why. All I did was disprove your silly point that about Giggs and Coleman not being good Wales managers.

Bizarre, yet wonderfully intriguing

Trying to explain yourself again Napoleon, and now on top of believing people are having fantasies over you your finding me wonderfully intriguing as well.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:34 - Nov 20 with 472 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:20 - Nov 20 by shingle

Trying to explain yourself again Napoleon, and now on top of believing people are having fantasies over you your finding me wonderfully intriguing as well.

You've demonstrated yourself that you've cast aspersions as to my appearance for whatever reason.

Yes! This is a fascinating insight this!

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:46 - Nov 20 with 470 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:34 - Nov 20 by Chief

You've demonstrated yourself that you've cast aspersions as to my appearance for whatever reason.

Yes! This is a fascinating insight this!

But Napoleon i would imagine everyone knows you are not the slightest bit fascinated in what you are currently going through, in fact it is highly likely you and your buddy Ryan are both having sleepless nights.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:03 - Nov 20 with 467 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 18:46 - Nov 20 by shingle

But Napoleon i would imagine everyone knows you are not the slightest bit fascinated in what you are currently going through, in fact it is highly likely you and your buddy Ryan are both having sleepless nights.

Napoleon was an interesting character. Wasn' that short... A British propaganda rumour that was.

Ryan who? Giggs?

On first name terms with him are you?

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:17 - Nov 20 with 463 viewsshingle

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:03 - Nov 20 by Chief

Napoleon was an interesting character. Wasn' that short... A British propaganda rumour that was.

Ryan who? Giggs?

On first name terms with him are you?

Yes he was quite a short and fat man and suffered from little big man syndrome and could not handle getting owned, which is the the same affliction you have, doubt he had the same problem with down arrows that you have mind you.
Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:26 - Nov 20 with 461 viewsChief

Any thoughts on Giggs now? on 19:17 - Nov 20 by shingle

Yes he was quite a short and fat man and suffered from little big man syndrome and could not handle getting owned, which is the the same affliction you have, doubt he had the same problem with down arrows that you have mind you.

Haha and I was owned because I said Coleman and Giggs had done a job as Wales manager!? Yes other readers, this is the whole reason behind Shingles vendetta. Unbelievable but true.

I like the down arrows. Shows you doth protest too much....

It's as if you don't like me mentioning the down arrows. In fairness it is quite an embarrassing and childish thing to do. So I can understand it's your dirty secret. But it's bloody funny. Always gets a giggle from me.

Napoleon wasn't that short by way, actually above average height for the time. Should be charging you for this education shingles.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024