Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do you sit NOW with Adel 13:21 - May 11 with 7715 viewsfreddieeddie

Where do you sit NOW with Adel

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 02:31 - May 13 with 1251 viewsHitch

Adel is cancer, given up on him saving us a long time ago. He has no interest in the wellbeing of the club. Warnock fcked up big time by licking his rse too much.
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 06:38 - May 13 with 1221 viewsCHUBBS

Adel comes back from Milan,redknap has a go about his attitude,Adels reply "you think I'm bad,you should see Balloteli".
Sums him up to me,great talent who just can't be bothered so has to be released asap.
No more signings of this sort of attitude please or we're only going one way.
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 07:18 - May 13 with 1196 viewsdaveB

reports today that Vargas refused to come on against Palace, I wouldn't be shocked if Adel did the same against West Ham
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 07:49 - May 13 with 1173 viewsbaz_qpr

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 07:18 - May 13 by daveB

reports today that Vargas refused to come on against Palace, I wouldn't be shocked if Adel did the same against West Ham

What does that say about Chris Ramsey's management skills that if within the space of a couple of months he has a quite sizeable player revolt. That does not bode well for the future
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 07:54 - May 13 with 1170 viewsdaveB

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 07:49 - May 13 by baz_qpr

What does that say about Chris Ramsey's management skills that if within the space of a couple of months he has a quite sizeable player revolt. That does not bode well for the future

It says more about the players than Ramsey imo
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 09:54 - May 13 with 1154 viewsQPunkR

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 02:31 - May 13 by Hitch

Adel is cancer, given up on him saving us a long time ago. He has no interest in the wellbeing of the club. Warnock fcked up big time by licking his rse too much.

Yeah, he *really* fúcked it up when he got us up as champions that season.

QPR - "shit but local"

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 10:08 - May 13 with 1143 viewsJamie

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I'm struggling to work out if you are genuinely advocating letting players do as they please or are on the windup.

Fabulous message to send out to the younger players at the club that we will need now. Darnell, Max, Mike, Reece you're gonna have to train your bollocks off this week. Frankie mate, you've got a bit of skill about you, take the week off and see you on Saturday....
Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 10:20 - May 13 with 1130 viewsHitch

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 09:54 - May 13 by QPunkR

Yeah, he *really* fúcked it up when he got us up as champions that season.

Fcked Adel up by allowing him to behave as he liked. You know what happened thereafter.
Login to get fewer ads

Where do you sit NOW with Adel on 10:41 - May 13 with 1109 viewsparker64

With reference to Vargas it was quite clear to anyone watching the warm up prior to the Man U game in which he wasn't picked, that he was just taking the piss and mucking around.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024