Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 16:28 - Apr 13 with 10874 viewsSgorioFruit

Time to get rid next season, cost us too much!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Chico on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 3984 viewsZut_Alors

Unless we have a new manager able to give him the discipline he needs, I'll have to agree. He's a liability. Enough is enough.
Chico on 16:32 - Apr 13 with 3984 viewsJackoBoostardo

FFS - Overreaction much?

forgot about the times he's saved us have you?

He just needs a manager to control him MORE.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Chico on 16:35 - Apr 13 with 3966 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 16:32 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

FFS - Overreaction much?

Yeah that'll be it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 16:37 - Apr 13 with 3953 viewsC_jack

I think we can cover the cost of 2 years supply of Coco Pops.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Chico on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 3920 viewsSgorioFruit

Ok i may have overreacted but jesus christ what the hell is he playing at? We fighting for our survival here. Totally irresponsible to his team and the club!!

Chico on 16:48 - Apr 13 with 3911 viewsParlay

Chico on 16:32 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

FFS - Overreaction much?

Its his job to save us from time to time, he is the last line of outfield defence.

Two rash tackles within 2 mins and he continues to be brainless and a complete liability.

Im afraid the positives dont outweigh the negatives with our Chico.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Chico on 16:53 - Apr 13 with 3881 viewsJackoBoostardo

Chico on 16:48 - Apr 13 by Parlay

Its his job to save us from time to time, he is the last line of outfield defence.

Two rash tackles within 2 mins and he continues to be brainless and a complete liability.

Im afraid the positives dont outweigh the negatives with our Chico.

He's one of the best defenders in the Premier League..... and has plenty of skill to justify his position.

He does lose his head at times - but with the right management he can be controlled.

Let's not completely go into meltdown over this shall we? It was a crap decision but then again, how many players would you consider class who have also received red cards?

It's part and parcel of the game.... unfortunately. But he just needs to be reeled in.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Chico on 16:57 - Apr 13 with 3850 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 16:53 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

He's one of the best defenders in the Premier League..... and has plenty of skill to justify his position.

He does lose his head at times - but with the right management he can be controlled.

Let's not completely go into meltdown over this shall we? It was a crap decision but then again, how many players would you consider class who have also received red cards?

It's part and parcel of the game.... unfortunately. But he just needs to be reeled in.

Chico is far from being one of the best defenders in the league. Most clubs fans see him as a laughing stock and a weak link. That should tell you something.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 17:02 - Apr 13 with 3815 viewswaynekerr55

At times there's more brains in a pork pie than Chico

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chico on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 3803 viewsDrizzy

How long are we gonna say he needs control or he needs to be reeled in? Laudrup was hardly an abrasive character and managed him just fine.

He's not a bad player but to say he's one of the best in the Premier League is laughable. He does have a handful of excellent games but the only thing consistent about him is his lapses in concentration.

Great on the ball and not so great defender. Give me a Gary Cahill all day long over a David Luiz.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 3801 viewsJackoBoostardo

Chico on 16:57 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico is far from being one of the best defenders in the league. Most clubs fans see him as a laughing stock and a weak link. That should tell you something.

I'll bow to your professional opinion if you weren't talking such utter crap.

You speak for all fans now?

Chico on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 3764 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 17:04 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

I'll bow to your professional opinion if you weren't talking such utter crap.

You speak for all fans now?

I genuinely laughed. You accuse me of talking utter crap when you just claimed Chico Flores is one of the best defenders in the Premier League.

Chico on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 3737 viewsJackoBoostardo

Chico on 17:08 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I genuinely laughed. You accuse me of talking utter crap when you just claimed Chico Flores is one of the best defenders in the Premier League.

He is.

When he keeps his head - he's proven it many times.

You've obviously got a short memory.

As touched on earlier - he needs a little experience in the second squad or bench for now, making way for Amat. When he's learned a little more control then he should be allowed back into the squad.

Chico on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 3723 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 17:13 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

He is.

When he keeps his head - he's proven it many times.

You've obviously got a short memory.

As touched on earlier - he needs a little experience in the second squad or bench for now, making way for Amat. When he's learned a little more control then he should be allowed back into the squad.

'He is - when he keeps his head'

That is like saying Wayne Routledge is one of the best wingers in the league - when he scores goals.

Keeping your concentration is one of the main skills a central defender needs. The fact you never know when Chico will do something rash and cost us a goal suggests he has poor concentration skills and is not one of the best defenders in the league.

Chico on 17:18 - Apr 13 with 3717 viewsJackoBoostardo

Chico on 17:16 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

'He is - when he keeps his head'

That is like saying Wayne Routledge is one of the best wingers in the league - when he scores goals.

Keeping your concentration is one of the main skills a central defender needs. The fact you never know when Chico will do something rash and cost us a goal suggests he has poor concentration skills and is not one of the best defenders in the league.

Well based on your history on this forum - you've just smacked yourself in the face.

You see, you only claim a player is any good when they score goals. You tend not to give praise where it is due and are considered a "doomsayer" in these parts - only criticism after criticism.... doom and gloom.

[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:21]

Chico on 17:24 - Apr 13 with 3694 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 17:18 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

Well based on your history on this forum - you've just smacked yourself in the face.

You see, you only claim a player is any good when they score goals. You tend not to give praise where it is due and are considered a "doomsayer" in these parts - only criticism after criticism.... doom and gloom.

[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:21]

I give praise when it is earned. I commented in the matchday thread that we played well in the first half. Not many players this season deserve praise.

Chico on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 3670 viewsSgorioFruit

can we stop playing bickering games and get back to the thread, Chico's irresponsible behaviour might just aswel have cost us the game, even a crucial point.

Chico on 17:39 - Apr 13 with 3653 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 17:37 - Apr 13 by SgorioFruit

can we stop playing bickering games and get back to the thread, Chico's irresponsible behaviour might just aswel have cost us the game, even a crucial point.

Do you mean Chico Flores, one of the best defenders in the Premier League?

Chico on 17:43 - Apr 13 with 3651 viewsSgorioFruit

Chico on 17:39 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you mean Chico Flores, one of the best defenders in the Premier League?

no, i meant Chico Flores the biggest liability in the premier league

Chico on 18:07 - Apr 13 with 3560 viewsperchrockjack

fook chico,its us and our club that matters.
He has screwed us several times before and had massive backing from fans as a whole.
Time is up for him and he should have played his last game for us with any luck as he will screw us again.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico on 18:16 - Apr 13 with 3494 viewsWarwickHunt

The second yellow was a joke.

If every mistimed tackle got a yellow there'd be no f*cker on the pitch by half time.
Chico on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 3477 viewswaynekerr55

Chico on 18:16 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

If every mistimed tackle got a yellow there'd be no f*cker on the pitch by half time.

Sadly Mr Hunt Chico was lazy there and gave Dowd the option. Did any girders rust earlier whilst you were watching?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chico on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 3476 viewsepaul

Chico on 18:16 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

Well said Phil it was mistimed nothing malicious about it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chico on 18:20 - Apr 13 with 3464 viewsperchrockjack

just when you thought it was safe along comes a doom and gloom poster. Change the tape ffs.

And no Phil, it was rash and 2 mins after a yellow card.

One for Mike Mansfield at his best to defend

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chico on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 3447 viewsNeath_Jack

I tell you what, never mind getting rid of this player or that, get rid of half the c*nts that "follow" us they ought to.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024