Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. 21:54 - Jul 10 with 11066 viewsEsox_Lucius

I never have any luck with these things. šŸ˜
[Post edited 12 Jul 9:04]

The grass is always greener.

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:18 - Jul 15 with 1164 viewsGus_iom

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 23:50 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Whatā€™s ambitious about calling Englandā€™s most successful manager alive Boregate or calling him a terrorist?

I approve of whatever gets us to the final frankly. Not as convinced about the quality of our players either.

Ha ha, whoever called Southgate a terrorist deserves applause for sheer, ridiculous hyperbole!
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:27 - Jul 15 with 1116 viewsLblock

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 23:50 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Whatā€™s ambitious about calling Englandā€™s most successful manager alive Boregate or calling him a terrorist?

I approve of whatever gets us to the final frankly. Not as convinced about the quality of our players either.

Hyperbole again FFS

I doff my cap to hid achievements but letā€™s not get in the way of the facts that accompany the facts

Iā€™ll say no more than fair play as they went further than I expected but,as I and many expected, when he reaches the big stage itā€™s too much
[Post edited 15 Jul 0:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:51 - Jul 15 with 1076 viewsdaveB

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 23:25 - Jul 14 by paulparker

The question I would ask is why again did he start an unfit Kane
And why the hell did he keep letting Pickford smash it up the pitch to no one
Spain were rattled when we scored and yet again we sat back for extra time
Another big game Southgate has got it wrong imo

I didn't think we sat back they just got back control and we couldn't get out

as for Kane for me he has to start and then you bring Watkins on second half, I didn't think he got much wrong tonight, we lost as Spain were just better than us
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 01:05 - Jul 15 with 1057 viewsGus_iom

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:51 - Jul 15 by daveB

as for Kane for me he has to start and then you bring Watkins on second half, I didn't think he got much wrong tonight, we lost as Spain were just better than us

They were much better then us because they had a clearly defined way to play, while we didn't.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 08:54 - Jul 15 with 802 viewsTheChef

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 00:51 - Jul 15 by daveB

Kane was clearly not fully fit and shouldn't have started.

First half was like playing with ten men.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:05 - Jul 15 with 778 viewsslmrstid

In 2021 I felt really gutted as it felt a proper missed opportunity that we should have won.

Disappointed from last night but not surprised, Spain were just the best team in the tournament by a country mile and were the better team on the night. England huffed and puffed and gave us 10 minutes of hope but I don't feel it was a real missed opportunity in the same way it was three years ago.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:33 - Jul 15 with 727 viewspaulparker

We have the players but when your asked to play at a snails pace , with sideways passing and a big Pickford hoof up the pitch then even prime Messi & Ronaldo would struggle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:37 - Jul 15 with 716 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:33 - Jul 15 by paulparker

We have the players but when your asked to play at a snails pace , with sideways passing and a big Pickford hoof up the pitch then even prime Messi & Ronaldo would struggle

Yeah we should player quicker like the Dutch, Portuguese, or French.
Login to get fewer ads

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:39 - Jul 15 with 708 viewspaulparker

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:37 - Jul 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah we should player quicker like the Dutch, Portuguese, or French.

Or maybe the Spanish Thereā€™s a thought eh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:43 - Jul 15 with 700 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:39 - Jul 15 by paulparker

Or maybe the Spanish Thereā€™s a thought eh

Yes, we absolutely should be the best team in the world. Defo deserve it.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:46 - Jul 15 with 686 viewspaulparker

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 09:43 - Jul 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes, we absolutely should be the best team in the world. Defo deserve it.

What are you prattlling on about now

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:32 - Jul 15 with 614 viewsSonofpugwash

The French don't support "Anyone but Germany" even though they were invaded by Germany three times in 80 years. The last time England & Scotland fought a battle was in 1547. Grow up Scottish nationalists you make yourself look ridiculous

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:46 - Jul 15 with 587 viewsrbee

I think we sat back for most of the tournament Dave.

Gareth was playing for extra time and penalties a dangerous tactic that failed. He says that many of our players were knackered as the game was coming to an end and yet made no substitutions.
England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 13:34 - Jul 15 with 468 viewsR_from_afar

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 10:32 - Jul 15 by Sonofpugwash

The French don't support "Anyone but Germany" even though they were invaded by Germany three times in 80 years. The last time England & Scotland fought a battle was in 1547. Grow up Scottish nationalists you make yourself look ridiculous

You're making a sweeping and inaccurate generalisation. A surprisingly high percentage of the Scots I know wanted England to win.

My Scottish father in law said he would "always support the British team".

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

England vs King Philip's Armada pt.2 EURO 24 Match thread. on 20:28 - Jul 15 with 308 viewsSonofpugwash

The anti English sentiment is, for most people, an inferiority complex.
The Little Brother Syndrome. Big brother is bigger, stronger, faster, smarter and more successful. Big brother doesnā€™t pay attention to you, yet you watch his every move, and you resent him for all of it.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024