Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 45172 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 05:13 - Jul 14 with 2692 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 01:36 - Jul 14 by charmr

He is just one fcucking lucky teflon bastard too many times.
[Post edited 14 Jul 4:46]

You live in America if I am not mistaken so you should know what a stupid post that was .
At least 80 million people support Trump and if he got killed tonight there would be widespread voilence and maybe retaliation type shootings going forward.
The best think that happened to America tonight is the fact Donald Trump still lives and he can start to turn down the level of nasty political rethoric in the next few days/weeks ahead .
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 05:51 - Jul 14 with 2633 viewscharmr

Donald Trump is the reason there is so much nastiness in this country and there’s shootings every day with and without retaliations. Freddie grey riots/Vegas?

You’ve just got rid of the Tory party trying to peddle this divisiveness and emulate the republican party’s bollocks. Strewth.

A self serving c nut fooling people who a lot have a pretty decent life and standard of living, never been out of their little bubble, afraid and paranoid of the outside world, (not their fault more to do with the culture) who just want to be angry at something or someone not like them. In the meantime full of hate and bigotry while all professing their love for Jesus. I think the psychologists call it soft thinking. No critical thinking thank you very much, I want to be told what to think.

Too many bat shit crazy republican politicians and fundamental Christian’s think stuff like a pizza restaurants basement in Washington DC is a pedophile ring. Funny enough I have been there and it’s full of ping pong tables.

Yea and I do live hear and the snake oil salesmen are still peddling their wares 200 years later.

Alex Jones infowars trial anyone!

[Post edited 14 Jul 6:30]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:17 - Jul 14 with 2599 viewscharmr

‘Give peace a chance’ hold on, whats in it for me, there’s no money in that.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 06:19 - Jul 14 with 2595 viewsHAYESBOY

And that's the election. He's won.

Smells like a trout farm in here

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:44 - Jul 14 with 2439 viewsconnell10

Trump punching the air blood dripping down his face looking like John Wayne ....yep the Yanks will lap this up ....if I didn't believe in conspiracy theory's I'd say the whole thing was set up. Poor old Joe is f ucked.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:52 - Jul 14 with 2420 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:44 - Jul 14 by connell10

Trump punching the air blood dripping down his face looking like John Wayne ....yep the Yanks will lap this up ....if I didn't believe in conspiracy theory's I'd say the whole thing was set up. Poor old Joe is f ucked.

Another one. Careful, you'll be accused of being a 'laptop conspiracy nutjob' like many were on this message board. Who knows, maybe this one will be proved correct - like the laptop one was.

But we agree on one thing: poor old Joe is f ucked; dementia is awful.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:00 - Jul 14 with 2395 viewsEsox_Lucius

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:52 - Jul 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

Another one. Careful, you'll be accused of being a 'laptop conspiracy nutjob' like many were on this message board. Who knows, maybe this one will be proved correct - like the laptop one was.

Why would you think that is a conspiracy theory and not a dissection of a pre planned publicity stunt?
The bloke is all over SM feeding hid hard of thinking supporters and this is the perfect way, in his mind, to rally the troops and save him from going to prison.
Please elucidate further if you think any of this is off the mark.

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:00 - Jul 14 with 2395 viewsconnell10

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:52 - Jul 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

I said IF I believed in conspiracy theories....the bloke was just a bad shot obviously.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:18 - Jul 14 with 2360 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:00 - Jul 14 by Esox_Lucius

Why would you think that is a conspiracy theory and not a dissection of a pre planned publicity stunt?
The bloke is all over SM feeding hid hard of thinking supporters and this is the perfect way, in his mind, to rally the troops and save him from going to prison.
Please elucidate further if you think any of this is off the mark.

No need for me to lower myself down to speculate on conspiracy theories less than 24 hours since the event. I'll leave that to you - you're the one who is clearly desperately hoping it is all set up, so therefore by all means you can kindly provide any evidence that it was indeed a 'pre planned publicity stunt' as you so eloquently put it. I prefer to deal with facts - such as Democrats being keen to remove or reduce Trump's secret service protection in the last few months. Not a good look given these events.

Just to remind you in case you missed it, an innocent person in the crowd lost their life, may they rest in peace.
[Post edited 14 Jul 9:18]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:44 - Jul 14 with 2318 viewsNorthernr

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:18 - Jul 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

No need for me to lower myself down to speculate on conspiracy theories less than 24 hours since the event. I'll leave that to you - you're the one who is clearly desperately hoping it is all set up, so therefore by all means you can kindly provide any evidence that it was indeed a 'pre planned publicity stunt' as you so eloquently put it. I prefer to deal with facts - such as Democrats being keen to remove or reduce Trump's secret service protection in the last few months. Not a good look given these events.

Just to remind you in case you missed it, an innocent person in the crowd lost their life, may they rest in peace.
[Post edited 14 Jul 9:18]

And given that if we can keep the rabid conspiracy lunacy down to a dull roar that would be appreciated.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:25 - Jul 14 with 2249 viewsStainrod

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 05:13 - Jul 14 by CLAREMAN1995

You live in America if I am not mistaken so you should know what a stupid post that was .
At least 80 million people support Trump and if he got killed tonight there would be widespread voilence and maybe retaliation type shootings going forward.
The best think that happened to America tonight is the fact Donald Trump still lives and he can start to turn down the level of nasty political rethoric in the next few days/weeks ahead .

What possible part of Trump’s character or record to date suggests to you that he will dial down the nasty political rhetoric? An attempted assassination should be the moment the country pulls together but in such divisive times and with such a divisive candidate you can be sure Trump will weaponise this (in a political sense, at the very least) and whilst i’m not for one minute “going there” with any conspiracy theory on either side of the argument this is absolutely brilliant news for the Trump campaign: not only does it make him look heroic and defiant in the eyes of the American people, it also achieves the seemingly impossible of making him look almost sympathetic
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:43 - Jul 14 with 2200 viewsSonofpugwash

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 08:44 - Jul 14 by connell10

A setup?The shooter would have to be the best since Annie Oakley to pull that one off.Another inch to the right and The Donald would have been severely injured/dead.Obviously a head shot attempted .I watched that live on the net and the "pop pop pop" sounds were frightening followed by pierecing screams .That's live TV for you folks.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:05 - Jul 14 with 2142 viewscharmr

Conspiracy theory’s are simply about making money and has been a major player in fcuking this country up for everyone.

As a political weapon the Republican party started this and someone with another weapon tried to finish it
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 05:16 - Jul 15 with 1954 viewsderbyhoop

The Democrats have chosen the only person who could lose to Trump. The Republicans have chosen the only person who could lose to Biden

God help us all, no matter who the US voters finally choose.
[Post edited 15 Jul 11:37]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:12 - Jul 15 with 1856 viewsGus_iom

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:31 - Jun 29 by kensalriser

Biden would win a debate against Trump if he was dead on account of not being a serial liar, con man, fraudster and rapist.

Actually, it's possible Biden is all of those...
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:17 - Jul 15 with 1762 viewsBluce_Ree

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:12 - Jul 15 by Gus_iom

Actually, it's possible Biden is all of those...

Is it though? That's like me saying it's possible that you're Gareth Ainsworth. Just saying something and putting ellipses after don't make it a real thing.

Although, it's been claimed that QPR is a front for the Chinese Mafia...

MAKES U FINK

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:03 - Jul 15 with 1677 viewsGus_iom

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:17 - Jul 15 by Bluce_Ree

Is it though? That's like me saying it's possible that you're Gareth Ainsworth. Just saying something and putting ellipses after don't make it a real thing.

Although, it's been claimed that QPR is a front for the Chinese Mafia...

MAKES U FINK

You don't have to dig deeply into bidens past to find that he is a deeply unpleasant and compromised man. His own deputy president has accused him, justly, of being a racist.
I don't see why the awfulness of trump should blind you to the awfulness of biden. The party in power has, IMHO, been guilty of waging 'lawfare' against Trump, if the republicans win they might come straight back at biden with the same.
I hope they don't, that's the road to even more division.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:35 - Jul 15 with 1630 viewsBluce_Ree

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:03 - Jul 15 by Gus_iom

You don't have to dig deeply into bidens past to find that he is a deeply unpleasant and compromised man. His own deputy president has accused him, justly, of being a racist.
I don't see why the awfulness of trump should blind you to the awfulness of biden. The party in power has, IMHO, been guilty of waging 'lawfare' against Trump, if the republicans win they might come straight back at biden with the same.
I hope they don't, that's the road to even more division.

Everyone involved is probably some sort of c**t but Trump is the one who is Putin's puppet and that's what worries me the most.

"His own deputy president has accused him, justly, of being a racist."

Biden's VP is black so that's an odd one though.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:52 - Jul 15 with 1529 viewsGus_iom

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:35 - Jul 15 by Bluce_Ree

Everyone involved is probably some sort of c**t but Trump is the one who is Putin's puppet and that's what worries me the most.

"His own deputy president has accused him, justly, of being a racist."

Biden's VP is black so that's an odd one though.

Biden was pro segregation. I always assumed Obama chose him as a sop to the traditional, white working class democrats, some of whom might be suspicious of voting for a black president. And then Biden chose Harris to show that he was a thoroughly modern man, without a hint of racism or misogyny in him. Odd bedfellows to be sure.
I don't actually believe Trump is Putin's puppet, although the democrats set it up to show Russian collusion in getting Trump elected, as the following investigation revealed. I was talking to a journalist once, who opined that Putin probably wasn't so keen on Trump because he's so unpredictable. It's certainly true that the last 2 russian invasions have happewhen the Democrats are in power, although that may be totally irrelevant.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:49 - Jul 15 with 1388 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:52 - Jul 15 by Gus_iom

Biden was pro segregation. I always assumed Obama chose him as a sop to the traditional, white working class democrats, some of whom might be suspicious of voting for a black president. And then Biden chose Harris to show that he was a thoroughly modern man, without a hint of racism or misogyny in him. Odd bedfellows to be sure.
I don't actually believe Trump is Putin's puppet, although the democrats set it up to show Russian collusion in getting Trump elected, as the following investigation revealed. I was talking to a journalist once, who opined that Putin probably wasn't so keen on Trump because he's so unpredictable. It's certainly true that the last 2 russian invasions have happewhen the Democrats are in power, although that may be totally irrelevant.

Very thoughtful and educated post here IMO its all the media in the US going against Trump and supporting Biden since back in his basement in 2020.
Trump is loud and obnixous but he is an outsider and cannot be controlled so that makes him dangerous to the left and they never miss the chance to cut him down.
Putin actually fears Trump I suspect because he is so unpredictable and remember Rocket man in Korea he was so confused by Trump he actually had a sit down meeting .
No point in going over the stupid laptop ,it was all true and 51 or 52 FBI agents signed off saying it was Russian disinformation so why are they not fired or interviewed .
Did anybody see the video of the shooter crawling up along the roof pushing his rifle ahead of him with people shouting at police he was armed .They knew he was there and looks like they let him take the kill shot what a complete cluster fcuk.If Biden was speaking the whole area would have blanketed with Secret Service he would have not even got within 5 miles of the stage
I hope Trump rises above the bitterness this week its time to bring it back to civil behaviour .Like I said yesterday vote them out in November not shoot him down
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:04 - Jul 15 with 1367 viewsloftboy

Wonder if he will still advocate for the NRA?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:32 - Jul 15 with 1288 viewsnick_hammersmith

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:04 - Jul 15 by loftboy

Wonder if he will still advocate for the NRA?

He'd advocate for ISIS if he thought he'd get more votes.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jul 15 with 1194 viewsDesertBoot

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:32 - Jul 15 by nick_hammersmith

He'd advocate for ISIS if he thought he'd get more votes.

Watch Trump go after Biden and all his dodgy deals in China and Ukraine.
“Ten per cent for the big guy”.

Wish I could be like David Watts

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:28 - Jul 15 with 1154 viewsBluce_Ree

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

All Trump is interested in is making his rich pals richer.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 20:46 - Jul 15 with 1128 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jul 15 by DesertBoot

Just like he ‘locked up’ Hillary after 2016 eh?

Next you’ll be telling us he’s going to go after those names in the Epstein list - the list he was named in over 60 times…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024