Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR preseason training/games in Girona 07:55 - Jun 28 with 6034 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Do we have any info on when the friendlies are going to be played?

I know the offish says they're behind closed doors, but any ITK stuff/thoughts as to whether 'leeway' will be shown?

Short drive there/back, so if we can't jib-in, any suggestions for what to do in Girona instead?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:28 - Jun 28 with 4168 viewscorse

Lots to see and do in Girona. Well worth a few day visit. Good hiking paths outside the town. Take a walk at the old town walls then a picnic at the ruins. Lots of historic intrests. I loved the ancient arabic bath house. Barri vell side of the river full of decent bars and restaurants. Decent market at the park. I much prefer it over Barca.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:06 - Jun 28 with 4066 viewsqprmeath21

Fixture times confirmed for Spain 🇪🇸

The dates and kick-off times for QPR's two behind-closed-doors friendlies in Spain have now been confirmed.

The R’s will contest matches on Friday 5th July and Thursday 11th July. Both fixtures will kick off at 6pm local time (5pm BST).

The opposition for both games will be confirmed next week.

Martí Cifuentes and his squad fly out to their camp in Girona on July 1st before returning to London on July 12th.

All five of Rangers' first-team pre-season friendlies will be streamed live on QPR+ - purchase information will also be made available next week.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:40 - Jun 28 with 3982 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:06 - Jun 28 by qprmeath21

Fixture times confirmed for Spain 🇪🇸

The dates and kick-off times for QPR's two behind-closed-doors friendlies in Spain have now been confirmed.

The R’s will contest matches on Friday 5th July and Thursday 11th July. Both fixtures will kick off at 6pm local time (5pm BST).

The opposition for both games will be confirmed next week.

Martí Cifuentes and his squad fly out to their camp in Girona on July 1st before returning to London on July 12th.

All five of Rangers' first-team pre-season friendlies will be streamed live on QPR+ - purchase information will also be made available next week.

'kin 'ave it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:48 - Jun 28 with 3870 viewsflynnbo

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/june/28/fixture-times-confirmed-for-spain-camp/
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:07 - Jul 1 with 3372 viewsPdog

A random thought, but would the squad be taking a commercial flight or chartering their own jet for trips like this... hard to imagine bumping into them in the security queue at Gatwick Airport, but then again how else would they do it?

We're probably taking around 20-30 players & staff with kit etc. To get that may seats all sitting together on a commercial passenger jet peak summer you'd have to book that last Christmas.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:22 - Jul 1 with 3323 viewsdmm

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:07 - Jul 1 by Pdog

A random thought, but would the squad be taking a commercial flight or chartering their own jet for trips like this... hard to imagine bumping into them in the security queue at Gatwick Airport, but then again how else would they do it?

We're probably taking around 20-30 players & staff with kit etc. To get that may seats all sitting together on a commercial passenger jet peak summer you'd have to book that last Christmas.

The club uses an agency called Destination Sport Group to manage their travel requirements.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:59 - Jul 1 with 3214 viewsessextaxiboy

It would be interesting to know which players have travelled
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:51 - Jul 1 with 3047 viewsaston_hoop

I'm curious to know where the game on Friday will be played, just in case!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:20 - Jul 1 with 2981 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:51 - Jul 1 by aston_hoop

I'm curious to know where the game on Friday will be played, just in case!

I looked on the FC Girona website, and assuming the Estadio is not an option, there looks to be a couple of possibilities.

Think its a case of chance it and see.

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:52 - Jul 1 with 2862 viewsAntti_Heinola

I usually try and fail to find ways to avoid watching QPR. The enthusiasm on this thread to watch some practice game warms my soul.

Bare bones.

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:58 - Jul 1 with 2802 viewsDavieQPR

Teams won't want to use their main pitch this early and fans complain when some obscure ground is used. So they have worked out it's just not worth all the moaning and groaning.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:33 - Jul 1 with 2672 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:52 - Jul 1 by Antti_Heinola

I usually try and fail to find ways to avoid watching QPR. The enthusiasm on this thread to watch some practice game warms my soul.

Not only that, we're setting off early tomorrow and will walk barefooted while self-fragilating ourselves. It's the only way to teach these f.....s that we mean business this season!

In Marti we trust and whip.

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:34 - Jul 1 with 2670 viewsBrizR

Somehow it hadn't previously occurred to me that Marti has done a Warnock and booked pre-season somewhere close to home. Do we think he'll give the lads a barbecue or will they get a chance to sample some paella?
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:53 - Jul 1 with 2614 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:34 - Jul 1 by BrizR

Somehow it hadn't previously occurred to me that Marti has done a Warnock and booked pre-season somewhere close to home. Do we think he'll give the lads a barbecue or will they get a chance to sample some paella?

Senora Sharon already firing up the plancha as we speak.

Mrs PH and I are bringing a salad.

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 13:15 - Jul 1 with 2500 viewsslmrstid

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:07 - Jul 1 by Pdog

It possibly was booked some months ago.

I remember the first time I ever flew from Heathrow in 2006 we found ourselves going through security at the same time as the Southampton squad who were all off travelling for pre-season somewhere.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't a commercial flight.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 20:47 - Jul 1 with 2011 viewsTomMorgz7

Absolute radio silence from the club today regarding anything to do with this. Usually a squad announcement or a "checking in" at the destination update. Also nothing regarding players whose contracts are up today. Bit weird.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 21:35 - Jul 1 with 1875 viewsdmm

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/01/qpr-squad-arrive-in-girona/
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 21:37 - Jul 1 with 1869 viewsTomMorgz7

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 21:35 - Jul 1 by dmm

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/01/qpr-squad-arrive-in-girona/

apologies, didn't see this at all. Thanks!
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 22:04 - Jul 1 with 1764 viewsslmrstid

Noticeable lack of Chris Willock in any of the pictures they've released so far since they came back last week.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 22:16 - Jul 1 with 1726 viewswombat

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 22:04 - Jul 1 by slmrstid

Noticeable lack of Chris Willock in any of the pictures they've released so far since they came back last week.

No sign of Lyndon either .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 22:41 - Jul 1 with 1672 viewsslmrstid

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 22:16 - Jul 1 by wombat

No sign of Lyndon either .

There was a picture of him on the sidelines at Heston last week watching a session.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:24 - Jul 2 with 1376 viewskernowhoop

It looks like that kick-off on Friday clashes with the Euros match - Spain v Germany.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:19 - Jul 2 with 1280 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:24 - Jul 2 by kernowhoop

It looks like that kick-off on Friday clashes with the Euros match - Spain v Germany.

Lamine Yamal will not be appearing as a trialist.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:20 - Jul 2 with 1259 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 09:24 - Jul 2 by kernowhoop

Priorities!

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:14 - Jul 2 with 1025 viewsderbyhoop

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:19 - Jul 2 by DannyPaddox

Lamine Yamal will not be appearing as a trialist.

No ambition, this club.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024