Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR preseason training/games in Girona 07:55 - Jun 28 with 9947 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Do we have any info on when the friendlies are going to be played?

I know the offish says they're behind closed doors, but any ITK stuff/thoughts as to whether 'leeway' will be shown?

Short drive there/back, so if we can't jib-in, any suggestions for what to do in Girona instead?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:26 - Jul 2 with 3373 viewsaston_hoop

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:19 - Jul 2 by DannyPaddox

Lamine Yamal will not be appearing as a trialist.

His dad is only 32, should get him in at least!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:35 - Jul 2 with 3296 viewsHoopsie

Not spotted at camp:

Willock
Dykes
Richards (this one probably extinct)
New Striker

Any updates?1

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:38 - Jul 2 with 3277 viewsNed_Kennedys

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:35 - Jul 2 by Hoopsie

Not spotted at camp:

Willock
Dykes
New Striker

Any updates?1

Dykes still injured I’d think so won’t be training with team.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:50 - Jul 2 with 3009 viewsNorthernr

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:35 - Jul 2 by Hoopsie

Not spotted at camp:

Willock
Dykes
New Striker

Any updates?1

What's a Richards?
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:50 - Jul 2 with 3005 viewsaston_hoop

Had a little look at the place the team are staying and I notice that Girona will play a couple of behind closed doors friendlies there in a few weeks time when Spanish pre-season starts. So I'm guessing the location of our friendlies will be at the actual training complex/resort the team are staying at as well since its the same place.
[Post edited 2 Jul 14:51]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:58 - Jul 2 with 2971 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:50 - Jul 2 by aston_hoop

Had a little look at the place the team are staying and I notice that Girona will play a couple of behind closed doors friendlies there in a few weeks time when Spanish pre-season starts. So I'm guessing the location of our friendlies will be at the actual training complex/resort the team are staying at as well since its the same place.
[Post edited 2 Jul 14:51]

Outstanding effort!

I was just about to invest my time hunting for info. What have you found/donde estan los chicos?

Could book a table for early supper and when thecwaiter asks where we'd like to take coffee, I can reply, 'Pitchside muchacho!'
[Post edited 2 Jul 14:59]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:13 - Jul 2 with 2866 viewsbosh67

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:50 - Jul 2 by Northernr

What's a Richards?

A Richard's is an echo, a rumour, a voice you think you hear in the wind, a figment of the imagination, a momentary lost thought in your mind.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:37 - Jul 2 with 2785 viewsColesIndyRs

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:13 - Jul 2 by bosh67

A Richard's is an echo, a rumour, a voice you think you hear in the wind, a figment of the imagination, a momentary lost thought in your mind.

Some say that, at midnight in the Westfield shopping center, if you say his name 3 times he will sign for your club until you can pass the curse on.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:39 - Jul 2 with 2771 viewsNorthernr

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:37 - Jul 2 by ColesIndyRs

Some say that, at midnight in the Westfield shopping center, if you say his name 3 times he will sign for your club until you can pass the curse on.

That'd be three more times than he's fcking played for us.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:43 - Jul 2 with 2718 viewsLblock

What's a Richards?

It's cockney rhyming slang [insert poo emoji]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:54 - Jul 2 with 2660 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What's a Richards?

The new slang for 'ghost worker'.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 17:12 - Jul 2 with 2510 viewsenfieldargh

Didn’t spot Sam field or jcs in video photos

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:06 - Jul 3 with 2192 viewsPdog

Rangers’ first pre-season game takes place this Friday against Andorran top-flight champions UE Santa Coloma, kicking off at 6.30pm local time (5.30pm BST).
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:30 - Jul 3 with 2112 viewsHAYESBOY

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 17:12 - Jul 2 by enfieldargh

They are there. In some of the videos.

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 11:40 - Jul 3 with 1984 viewsGeorgeP

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:06 - Jul 3 by Pdog

Rangers’ first pre-season game takes place this Friday against Andorran top-flight champions UE Santa Coloma, kicking off at 6.30pm local time (5.30pm BST).

Saw this was mentioned in the Bennie interview. Strange that it was dropped there before anywhere else. That on the laptop, Spain v Germany on the TV, not a bad start to a Friday evening eh.

YOU R's!

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:04 - Jul 3 with 1909 viewsQuillPenRiot

Andersen’s vlog shows Frey practicing shooting, and Jimmy joins him…guess we have to find some way to keep Dunne on the pitch if we’re getting a new RB
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 1790 viewswombat

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:04 - Jul 3 by QuillPenRiot

Andersen’s vlog shows Frey practicing shooting, and Jimmy joins him…guess we have to find some way to keep Dunne on the pitch if we’re getting a new RB

first opponents names this morning , UE Santa Coloma , andorian team nick name the squirrells !!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:35 - Jul 3 with 1785 viewsHAYESBOY

Hide your nuts.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/03/qpr-to-take-on-ue-santa-coloma/

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 12:54 - Jul 3 with 1718 viewshantssi

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 15:13 - Jul 2 by bosh67

Horton Hears a Richards!
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:05 - Jul 4 with 1240 viewscpgerber

Looks like we also tossed the idea of "starting the season 60% fit" judging by the looks of players at training.

That being said, I was in Southern Italy earlier this week and its damn hot! Would not want to be running around in that sort of weather.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:39 - Jul 4 with 1145 viewsfrancisbowles

I find the scheduling of this a bit strange.

We are kicking off a match in Spain, just half an hour after the national team start in a euro quarter final.

With all the 1230 kick offs we have coming up, surely it would make more sense to kick this off around 1130 local or even earlier if they want to avoid sun/heat.

I normally watch all the friendlies I can but not sure what I will bexwatching on Friday.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:40 - Jul 4 with 1142 viewsfrancisbowles

I find the scheduling of this a bit strange.

We are kicking off a match in Spain, just half an hour after the national team start in a euro quarter final.

With all the 1230 kick offs we have coming up, surely it would make more sense to kick this off around 1130 local or even earlier if they want to avoid sun/heat.

I normally watch all the friendlies I can but not sure what I will be watching on Friday.
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 14:08 - Jul 4 with 958 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 17:12 - Jul 2 by enfieldargh

JCS is in a few pictures and while he looks good injury wise he looks dead on his feet from the heat and punishing camp.
I suspect he might be staying with us and not cashing in which could go either way to be honest.
Love the way Marti is driving the boys it looks like an NFL training camp we will be fit and rearing to go in a few weeks.
Did anybody see the blood on Colbacks sock it had even come out through his shoe.
Curt Schilling bloody sock in the 2003 series against the hated Yankees Boston ?
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 18:06 - Jul 4 with 692 viewshantssi

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:05 - Jul 4 by cpgerber

Looks like we also tossed the idea of "starting the season 60% fit" judging by the looks of players at training.

That being said, I was in Southern Italy earlier this week and its damn hot! Would not want to be running around in that sort of weather.

I always thought Girona was in Spain not Southern Italy!!
QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 20:07 - Jul 4 with 469 viewsNorthernr

QPR preseason training/games in Girona on 10:05 - Jul 4 by cpgerber

I think the 60% fit thing was always going to be tossed.

Ben Williams came in last summer to a team that was chronically de-motivated, unfit and injury riddled, and he did that midway through the summer. He had only 8 weeks to build it up from what wasn't even a low base, it was an unprofessional rabble. This year he's had the whole of the summer, he's starting from a high base, he's got a proper manager in charge.

It'll be different this time.

He says.

QPR 0 (0) West Brom 4 (4).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024