Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread 14:40 - Jun 23 with 14693 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Iโ€˜m Balkan at the thought of this.

1-1
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 18:46 - Jun 25 with 1175 viewsNed_Kennedys

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 16:42 - Jun 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

Donโ€™t lose your temper again, and thanks for tracking my movements.

I was as pissed off as anyone after Denmark and itโ€™s made me question him, my overall point is that despite Denmark the criticism is still over the top and that the โ€˜myth has overtaken the manโ€™.
[Post edited 25 Jun 16:50]

Rest assured no-one gets angry with you on here nowadays although Iโ€™m sure youโ€™d like that.
Youโ€™re not so good at pushing peopleโ€™s buttons since youโ€™ve decided to reign it in a bit.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 19:17 - Jun 25 with 1076 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 18:16 - Jun 25 by nix

Yes I do think he's made a difference in some areas. I think he's definitely been excellent in bringing the team spirit and on the mental side, which I think was definitely neglected by managers like Sven, Capello and Hoddle.

I just don't think he's quite at the level tactically as I don't think we ever look like we've out-thought the opponents. But we'll see what happens in the next couple of matches and I could be wrong about that too! Wouldn't be the first time Bazz.

Letโ€™s hope we are both wrong. The Denmark game killed me to be honest.

Hereโ€™s hoping for a 1990 style revival and a bit of luck to go with it.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 19:21 - Jun 25 with 1066 viewsMalintabuk

Been reading and listening to the camp.... with have Borgate trying to shrug of criticism and the players having a pop at the pundits and saying that all is well and we are top of the group.
To me it looks and feels like a siege mentally ... that it is all the fault of others and that everything is good
Well they can quieten everyone tonight and play with some conviction, and a semblance of a plan....
Prove that only taking one left back.... who wasn't fit.... prove that playing players out of position is all part of a greater plan Shut the pundits up and the doubters by actually put on a performance that will shut everyone up
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:02 - Jun 25 with 928 viewsqprd

jan mlakar.... forgot about him
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 903 viewsPlanetHonneywood

As resets go....its very Southgatesque!

Early days yet.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:06 - Jun 25 with 898 viewsMalintabuk

Jesus.... the same old same old.... 16 passes to get nowhere.... I Slovenia attack... direct with pace and a header on target....
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:07 - Jun 25 with 893 viewsMrSheen

Wake up!
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:08 - Jun 25 with 877 viewsBluce_Ree

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:07 - Jun 25 by MrSheen

Wake up!

No movement at all. Ray Harford era QPResque.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Login to get fewer ads

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:10 - Jun 25 with 860 viewsMrSheen

Iโ€™d love to see an England player run forward with the ball. Gordon would jump at the chance.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:12 - Jun 25 with 844 viewsqprd

the gulf in class is immense but slovenia is so much more direct and looks more threatening....
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:12 - Jun 25 with 844 viewsMalintabuk

At the moment we have Foden in the 10 and Bellingham out on the left... you couldn't make this up
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:13 - Jun 25 with 811 viewsloftboy

Itโ€™s like watching prime Swansea of 2014

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:18 - Jun 25 with 750 viewsCamberleyR

This is shite.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:20 - Jun 25 with 731 viewsDWQPR

Not watching as waiting to take off from Alicante but to replace TAA with Gallagher he might as well have stayed the same. No doubt no width on the left at all.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 25 with 709 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Like watching the Globetrotters. Unfortunately, it's not the Harlem lot, but their Harlesden cousins!!

French TV commentary are slating England's like of va va voom.

C'mon England FFS!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:23 - Jun 25 with 700 viewsMalintabuk

Decent move that.... and on the left
Hopefully will kick us on... amazing what forward passing can do
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:24 - Jun 25 with 694 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:30 - Jun 25 with 649 viewsPhildo

Trippier constantly having to shift to his right foot very frustrating to watch
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:31 - Jun 25 with 642 viewsMalintabuk

Upped the tempo much better....
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:34 - Jun 25 with 616 viewsNed_Kennedys

Gallagher has been poor. Rice playing well and getting forward.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:38 - Jun 25 with 593 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:30 - Jun 25 by Phildo

Trippier constantly having to shift to his right foot very frustrating to watch

Completely unbalances the team.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:39 - Jun 25 with 586 viewsMalintabuk

How have we turned possibly the best mid field player in Europe in this.... Bellingham is playing right?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:42 - Jun 25 with 564 viewsStanisgod

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Like watching the Globetrotters. Unfortunately, it's not the Harlem lot, but their Harlesden cousins!!

French TV commentary are slating England's like of va va voom.

C'mon England FFS!!!

They've got some front, no goal from open play in 3 games.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 544 viewsloftboy

Youโ€™ve got to be a bit of a cock to wear a WW2 RAF pilots cap in cologne.
[Post edited 25 Jun 20:45]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:49 - Jun 25 with 474 viewsNed_Kennedys

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:39 - Jun 25 by Malintabuk

How have we turned possibly the best mid field player in Europe in this.... Bellingham is playing right?

Another flat, slow and uninspiring half of football.
Take Gallagher off, put Gordon on to add some bloody pace on the left, drop Bellingham back a bit and put Foden in the middle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024