Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread 14:40 - Jun 23 with 14689 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Iโ€˜m Balkan at the thought of this.

1-1
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:49 - Jun 25 with 1334 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:42 - Jun 25 by Stanisgod

They've got some front, no goal from open play in 3 games.

What do you expect them to do: talk this merde up or go back to analysing France's performances thus far?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:49 - Jun 25 with 1323 viewsLowerloftLad

I think the bbc are missing a trick here by not putting on something more exciting like an episode of the Antiques Roadshow from 2006,Or a rerun of songs of praise.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:50 - Jun 25 with 1309 viewsNorthantsHoop

Get Eze or Gordon on and get Gallagher off.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 25 with 1279 viewsperpignanR

They were singing footballs coming home at the Iceland game.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 25 with 1274 viewsLanhoop

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:24 - Jun 25 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(you've set me off)
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:53 - Jun 25 with 1255 viewsjeffranger

Fell a sleep watching that uninspiring dross
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 1129 viewsMalintabuk

We have had 70% possession.... so you would think that Boregate might say to himself... do I need 2 hold players.... I know I'll bring off Gallagher and bring on perhaps Gordon, as everything is going down the left.... perhaps stretch them even further...
But Hasselvvank will be saying boss we are top of the table.... let's not go mad here.... quite right Hasselvvank.... Harry you're off I'm bringing on Wharton
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 1127 viewslassel

Halftime report from the Swedish tv pundits:

Boring, team is โ€˜far too niceโ€™ and gets bullied, Bellingham anonymous, Southgate far too stubborn sticking with Trippier, canโ€™t understand why Palmer hasnโ€™t played a minute yet.
Login to get fewer ads

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 20:59 - Jun 25 with 1113 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kane, Bellingham, and Saka have made more of an impression in the HT adverts than the game itself!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes Lรขโ‚ฌโ„ขoccitane Rs!

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:00 - Jun 25 with 1109 viewsToast_R

Bellingham has been absolutely shocking. Reminds me of Rooney in 2010. Cannot even do the basics.

Kane looks like a player who's had it too easy for a season, and he's lost his sharpness and fitness. Bit like Beckham when he went to Madrid.

It's a shambles. The key players are not performing and it's hurting us. They need to make way. You'd be fuming sitting on that bench after watching 2 and a half games worth of this slop.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:00 - Jun 25 with 1106 viewskensalriser

England were much better with Sterling making runs up the left. Saka should be capable of doing the same on the other side but he's not even trying to beat his man. Foden's been the most positive player so he should stay on, but this is calling for Palmer and Gordon to have a go.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:01 - Jun 25 with 1097 viewsstowmarketrange

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 19:21 - Jun 25 by Malintabuk

Been reading and listening to the camp.... with have Borgate trying to shrug of criticism and the players having a pop at the pundits and saying that all is well and we are top of the group.
To me it looks and feels like a siege mentally ... that it is all the fault of others and that everything is good
Well they can quieten everyone tonight and play with some conviction, and a semblance of a plan....
Prove that only taking one left back.... who wasn't fit.... prove that playing players out of position is all part of a greater plan Shut the pundits up and the doubters by actually put on a performance that will shut everyone up

A bit like Labour under Starmer then as thereโ€™s nobody on the left side.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:11 - Jun 25 with 993 viewsqpr_1968

hurry up and score ffs.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:14 - Jun 25 with 968 viewsFredManRave

Live scenes from the stadium according to the BBC

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:19 - Jun 25 with 922 viewsMalintabuk

Everytime it goes out to the left we cut back in FFS BOREGATE GET A LEFT FOOTER ON
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:20 - Jun 25 with 910 viewsMrSheen

Saka seems so pedestrian tonight.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:22 - Jun 25 with 889 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Bellingham and kane off. Gordon and Watkins on. Move Foden central FFS.
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:26 - Jun 25 with 848 viewsMalintabuk

Guรฉhi a lucky lad there
[Post edited 25 Jun 21:27]
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:26 - Jun 25 with 848 viewsqpr_1968

the england fans dont deserve shit like this.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:28 - Jun 25 with 819 viewsPlanetHonneywood

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:22 - Jun 25 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Bellingham and kane off. Gordon and Watkins on. Move Foden central FFS.

Kane well off it all tournament.

Someone said above: an easy season and the sharpness seems to have gone a bit.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:31 - Jun 25 with 798 viewsDorse

Watching England is so much less fun than watching the Rs. This team is the footballing equivalent of reading The Silmarillion. Out loud. In Hungarian. To a dog. That will bite you if you stop. In the bollocks.

I'm not even enjoying the beer tonight.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:35 - Jun 25 with 771 viewsBluce_Ree

This might be the most boring thing on TV this week and Glastonbury is on over the weekend.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 707 viewsCamberleyR

Playing like this we're going home after the next match. Back in England by Monday.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 707 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Anyone else think the game is going on around Bellingham in the 10 role?
England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ v Slovenia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Match Thread on 21:40 - Jun 25 with 706 viewsMalintabuk

TAA.... I give up with this clown in charge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024