Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 46163 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 11:01 - Jun 28 with 679 viewsdmm

Eze for England! on 09:55 - Jun 28 by TheChef

Hate to say it but I'm not sure we'll see much more of Eze in this tournament.

I've noticed he's no longer mentioned in the football media as a possible answer to England's problems.
Eze for England! on 14:02 - Jun 28 with 453 viewsTheChef

Eze for England! on 11:01 - Jun 28 by dmm

I've noticed he's no longer mentioned in the football media as a possible answer to England's problems.

Unfortunately he didn't really do much in his sub appearance, while arguably Palmer, Gordon and Bowen have shown more when they've come on.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Eze for England! on 14:28 - Jun 28 with 377 viewsdaveB

Eze for England! on 14:02 - Jun 28 by TheChef

Unfortunately he didn't really do much in his sub appearance, while arguably Palmer, Gordon and Bowen have shown more when they've come on.

they all showed a lot more, Eze looked a bit nervous and came on in a game where no one was playing well so he wasn't getting the ball in areas he could have any sort of impact. You never know though different games and different opponents could see him come on.
If England go mad and score early on Sunday and are 2/3 up with half an hour to go I'm sure the likes of Foden/Bellingham will be coming off for a rest and Eze is then a possibility.
Seeing how we've played so far though that seems unlikely to be that far ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024