Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. 12:41 - May 22 with 20830 viewsconnell10

Hopefully no price increase after the season we just endured.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:58 - May 23 with 2777 viewsBklynRanger

I'm going to be very dull and say that all things considered - ceteris parebus, quo erat demonstrandum, state of the economy, state of the concourses and setting aside the lingering PTSD from last season - I'm basically happy enough with that renewal price.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 14:59]
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:01 - May 23 with 2766 viewsTheChef

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:58 - May 23 by vanrrrr

3rd place was ‘ What else you lot gonna do?’

4th place was "You'll only end up down the shops with your missus."

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:02 - May 23 with 2751 viewsNorthernr

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:53 - May 23 by traininvain

It’s hit the nail on the head but I’m not sure that’s a good thing. It reads more like a challenge than a sales pitch.

I hear ‘Get a life you sad bastards’ was runner up.

Should have just done a ten second drone sweep into a lone bloke sitting in the Upper Loft monstering a carton of chips who, through a mouthful, just goes "look, we're sht, but what else you gonna do?" and then a link that actually works to put your credit card deets in.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:17 - May 23 with 2661 viewsstowmarketrange

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:11 - May 23 by Northernr

It didn’t show them struggling to walk after spending 90 mins with their knees up around chest height though.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:25 - May 23 with 2574 viewsQPR_John

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:57 - May 23 by daveB

save yourself several hours and ring the box office mate, that website is hopeless. I haven't been able to renew using it for years, sends me n the circle of doom for a few hours

Tried the box office and after telling me I was 16th in the queue it cut me off. Tried the website again and eventually managed to renew and the two others in my group. Trouble is it took me so long to get to the right page I cannot remember how I did it.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:26 - May 23 with 2569 viewsessextaxiboy

I cant get it to work , just going round in circles ...
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:31 - May 23 with 2517 viewsstowmarketrange

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:25 - May 23 by QPR_John

Tried the box office and after telling me I was 16th in the queue it cut me off. Tried the website again and eventually managed to renew and the two others in my group. Trouble is it took me so long to get to the right page I cannot remember how I did it.

Was uncle Albert in front of you in the queue to buy his own season ticket?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:33 - May 23 with 2491 viewstraininvain

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:02 - May 23 by Northernr

Should have just done a ten second drone sweep into a lone bloke sitting in the Upper Loft monstering a carton of chips who, through a mouthful, just goes "look, we're sht, but what else you gonna do?" and then a link that actually works to put your credit card deets in.

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:42 - May 23 with 2447 viewsR_from_afar

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 08:43 - May 23 by Northernr

£651 for a new season ticket where I sit, club record 12 home defeats last season.

I can't be one hundred per cent sure because she hasn't sent me the renewal notice yet, but annual membership of Miss Whiplash's torture dungeon will be cheaper, and more enjoyable, plus the legroom is far superior and the view is never restricted

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:42 - May 23 with 2448 viewsStevenageRanger

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:58 - May 23 by BklynRanger

I'm going to be very dull and say that all things considered - ceteris parebus, quo erat demonstrandum, state of the economy, state of the concourses and setting aside the lingering PTSD from last season - I'm basically happy enough with that renewal price.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 14:59]

100% agree. Don't think anyone can knock the club on the prices.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:42 - May 23 with 2445 viewsessextaxiboy

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:26 - May 23 by essextaxiboy

I cant get it to work , just going round in circles ...

Hooray ... Done
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:52 - May 23 with 2388 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:19 - May 23 by traininvain

Routines never change. Desperate stuff. Sounds like a pitch from a drug dealer to a heroin addict.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:56 - May 23 with 2363 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Still missing a trick not to go with 'Shit but local'. Never mind Salman Rushdie and 'Naughty but nice' or Fay Weldon and 'Go to work on an egg', that's genius copywriting.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:12 - May 23 with 2302 viewsstowmarketrange

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:31 - May 23 by stowmarketrange

I think Illias is wrong when he says that he’s the smallest chair in the club.He obviously hasn’t tried to sit in some of the seats around our ground.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:25 - May 23 with 2241 viewsSAPilgrim

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:19 - May 23 by traininvain

Routines never change. Desperate stuff. Sounds like a pitch from a drug dealer to a heroin addict.

The Trainspotting quote of not having to worry about ‘some football team that never f^^^ing wins’ when you’re an addict suddenly makes the black tar seem like a gold lined nirvana-wagon
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:30 - May 23 with 2215 viewsAntti_Heinola

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:50 - May 23 by Watford_Ranger

A day on the H would be cheaper than a £30 ticket and £100 train to Blackburn and you’d at least guarantee yourself a good time.

Or a lifetime of misery wondering what the hell you've done with your life and how pointless it's all been...

hang on, what point was I making again?

Bare bones.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:36 - May 23 with 2192 viewsAntti_Heinola

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 14:11 - May 23 by Northernr

If only our team was as good as our media team that is very, very good. Well done to the featured guys.

Two things though:

1. I see Clive gets in an early shot: more proof he's in the club's pocket. (sorry Clive)

2. Never understood why everyone takes the route through the estate opposite white city. It's not shorter and it must really irritate the residents. What is it?

Bare bones.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:39 - May 23 with 2168 viewsStanisgod

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 15:31 - May 23 by stowmarketrange

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:48 - May 23 with 2136 viewsderbyhoop

A Silver full priced adult is £500. Works out at 21.74 per match.
Walk up prices are about £30.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:51 - May 23 with 2121 viewsjohnhoop

………on a Saturday afternoon.”
Oh, hang on a minute.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:53 - May 23 with 2112 viewsSAPilgrim

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:36 - May 23 by Antti_Heinola

If only our team was as good as our media team that is very, very good. Well done to the featured guys.

Two things though:

1. I see Clive gets in an early shot: more proof he's in the club's pocket. (sorry Clive)

2. Never understood why everyone takes the route through the estate opposite white city. It's not shorter and it must really irritate the residents. What is it?

On 2, I genuinely can’t explain it but that walk through the estate is as holy to me as any cathedral.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:53 - May 23 with 2107 viewsNorthernr

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:36 - May 23 by Antti_Heinola

Two things though:

1 -I thought I'd escaped actually, as I wasn't wearing colours. Given when it was filmed, I suspect it's a good thing that conversation has been aired without sound.

2 - There's actually a much nicer walk now along the side of TVC, through Hammersmith Park and across Batman Close.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:59 - May 23 with 2054 viewsHerzog

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:13 - May 23 by robith

I believe they're the super cheap seats by the TV studio that have pretty restricted views in X block

I have been trying to find out where the blue tickets are. as far as I can see there are only a couple of them available at the very back of X block. (Of course there could be more later if people there don't renew.) But does anyone know whether any other parts of the ground are blue price?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:19 - May 23 with 1928 viewsrobith

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:59 - May 23 by Herzog

I have been trying to find out where the blue tickets are. as far as I can see there are only a couple of them available at the very back of X block. (Of course there could be more later if people there don't renew.) But does anyone know whether any other parts of the ground are blue price?

They're just that block mate, was an initiative a few years ago to get people into that part of the ground where the view is very poor
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 17:21 - May 23 with 1918 viewsrobith

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 16:53 - May 23 by Northernr

1 -I thought I'd escaped actually, as I wasn't wearing colours. Given when it was filmed, I suspect it's a good thing that conversation has been aired without sound.

2 - There's actually a much nicer walk now along the side of TVC, through Hammersmith Park and across Batman Close.

I was a little bit worse for wear after a game recently, and followed the crowd presuming we were going through the estate and then had a huge freak out "OH MY GOD HOW AM I IN A F**KING PARK????"

Route is nice though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024