Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. 12:41 - May 22 with 20831 viewsconnell10

Hopefully no price increase after the season we just endured.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:24 - May 23 with 2386 viewsstevec

Does anyone know how many tickets we sell in the home section to non season ticket holders per game, on average?

I get the feeling that the vast amount of fans in the home sections are ST holders. As such, I imagine the clubs first aim is to maintain the existing base of ST holders and the relatively small price increase seems fair enough.

£651 for a new gold ticket is perhaps extreme, but the club have probably worked out that it’s more profitable to have the 3000, say, non ST holders paying to come in game by game than buying a season ticket.

What I don’t understand is why the club do nothing to alleviate the leg room issue. They’ve had 40 odd years out of the existing seats and I don’t buy the excuse about cost, it says a lot about the clubs view of their support base. It’s a simple change to the seat backs that would relieve a lot of the problems, just sort it out.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:25 - May 23 with 2413 viewsterryb

I can live with the increase in renewal prices & can't see this as a reason not to renew, but I do expect sales to be considerably loweer.

However, how can anyone afford to buy a new ST?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:28 - May 23 with 2391 viewsconnell10

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:02 - May 23 by daveB

We sat in SA Road at the weekend for the Kiyan Prince game, the lack of legroom was unreal, I'd forgotten how bad it was. You'd have to be mad to buy a new season ticket there or in the upper loft in gold at those prices

Little tip get a backrow seat and you can stand , I'm 6ft 2 and have no chance of sitting down in the upper loft.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:30 - May 23 with 2376 viewsrobith

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:24 - May 23 by stevec

Does anyone know how many tickets we sell in the home section to non season ticket holders per game, on average?

I get the feeling that the vast amount of fans in the home sections are ST holders. As such, I imagine the clubs first aim is to maintain the existing base of ST holders and the relatively small price increase seems fair enough.

£651 for a new gold ticket is perhaps extreme, but the club have probably worked out that it’s more profitable to have the 3000, say, non ST holders paying to come in game by game than buying a season ticket.

What I don’t understand is why the club do nothing to alleviate the leg room issue. They’ve had 40 odd years out of the existing seats and I don’t buy the excuse about cost, it says a lot about the clubs view of their support base. It’s a simple change to the seat backs that would relieve a lot of the problems, just sort it out.

I suspect you're right - the "new" prices are a framing device to encourage renewal

Weirdly the best leg room is in safe standing. If I have a seat at half time always impressed by how roomy it is
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:30 - May 23 with 2376 viewsconnell10

Wonder what walk up prices will be

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:34 - May 23 with 2358 viewsterryb

Has anybody seen what is the cut off date for renewing. Hopefully, after this months credit card statement date!
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:43 - May 23 with 2304 viewsWatford_Ranger

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:30 - May 23 by connell10

Wonder what walk up prices will be

To make an informed decision on whether to lay out £600 it would be nice to know this.

There are limited benefits to having a season ticket beyond price. Very limited if we aren’t doing well. But I need to know how many games I’d have to go to for it to make financial sense before committing a chunk of money.
[Post edited 23 May 2023 10:47]
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:44 - May 23 with 2293 viewsNorthernr

Launch is going well.

If you log into your ticket account and click 'buy now' it takes you to a page saying season tickets are available by calling the box office, then there's a link to a news article saying the season has been suspended because of something called Covid 19.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:46 - May 23 with 2282 viewstoboboly

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:44 - May 23 by Northernr

Launch is going well.

If you log into your ticket account and click 'buy now' it takes you to a page saying season tickets are available by calling the box office, then there's a link to a news article saying the season has been suspended because of something called Covid 19.

That'll be the 5g masts mate, mark my words

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:53 - May 23 with 2231 viewscolinallcars

I was walking through the Bush last night and saw hundreds of people with woolly hats on and carrying blankets and thermos flasks heading in the direction of South Africa Road.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:05 - May 23 with 2158 viewsEsox_Lucius

I just phoned the club and if you don't have a smart phone they will be issuing a physical means to enter the stadium. I was informed that QPR pay has ceased due to the contract with Mastercard expiring.

The grass is always greener.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:08 - May 23 with 2141 viewsRangersw12

Launch is going well.

Every single part of the club is a joke
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:24 - May 23 with 2055 viewsMaggsinho

Launch is going well.

They've not been officially launched yet though - nothing on their social media channels, nothing on the website - we can all point and laugh if that's still the case when they're announced but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt until then
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:25 - May 23 with 2055 viewsLanhoop

Launch is going well.

Looks like it takes you in to buy new tickets now but where renewals are is a mystery to me.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:40 - May 23 with 1991 viewsQPR_John

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:25 - May 23 by Lanhoop

Looks like it takes you in to buy new tickets now but where renewals are is a mystery to me.

Yes. Phoned the box office and was told they will be on sale this afternoon and I could not renew until then. It is just unprofessional
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:47 - May 23 with 1952 viewsAntti_Heinola

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:08 - May 23 by Rangersw12

Every single part of the club is a joke

I'm not laughing.
Are you?

Bare bones.

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 11:53 - May 23 with 1920 viewsgoldie7

Launch is going well.

Why are such basic tasks like the release of ST information so difficult. Add to shambles list

I just want to know how to cancel my ST but suspect this option will not be available online.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:09 - May 23 with 1834 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Launch is going well.

Having the season suspended were the halcyon days.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:12 - May 23 with 1834 viewsDannyPaddox

A ‘Blue’ season-ticket? First I’ve heard of this. Is this the package that doesn’t give you a seat but does gives access to the Blue & White Bar; beer in a plastic cup, sound of the roar of the crowd, and at least one screen with the game on a four-second delay?

‘Blue Extra’ is a tad more expensive screening games with a four-season delay.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:13 - May 23 with 1833 viewsrobith

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:12 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

A ‘Blue’ season-ticket? First I’ve heard of this. Is this the package that doesn’t give you a seat but does gives access to the Blue & White Bar; beer in a plastic cup, sound of the roar of the crowd, and at least one screen with the game on a four-second delay?

‘Blue Extra’ is a tad more expensive screening games with a four-season delay.

I believe they're the super cheap seats by the TV studio that have pretty restricted views in X block
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:14 - May 23 with 1821 viewsTK1

They've not been launched on any channel yet, just by some guy on twitter who seems to have an early screengrab and has taken it upon himself to post it. Beat the club for things they control, sure, but for not having a landing page for something that is no doubt timed to launch is peak Drama Queens Park Rangers. "Everything about the club is a joke". Get a grip, Jesus.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:19 - May 23 with 1787 viewscolinallcars

How are ticket sales going Sar'ent Wilson ?
Er, I'm rather afraid, not too well Captain Mainwaring Sir.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:25 - May 23 with 1762 viewsstowmarketrange

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:14 - May 23 by TK1

They've not been launched on any channel yet, just by some guy on twitter who seems to have an early screengrab and has taken it upon himself to post it. Beat the club for things they control, sure, but for not having a landing page for something that is no doubt timed to launch is peak Drama Queens Park Rangers. "Everything about the club is a joke". Get a grip, Jesus.

If you go on the website you can buy season tickets,but I can’t renew mine yet as I haven’t received an email yet.I’m not panicking,but why should the club publish the tickets and not send out the emails to season ticket holders first,or at least at the same time?
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:55 - May 23 with 1619 viewsrobith

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 12:14 - May 23 by TK1

Look I don't want to sound like the Club Defender - but calling the club unprofessional when they're not formally announced or on sale yet is a bit extra.
Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 13:06 - May 23 with 1584 viewskingsburyR

Season tickets on sale tomorrow. on 10:24 - May 23 by stevec

No such issues in the C Club darling!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024