Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? 14:32 - Jan 13 with 8002 viewsBklynRanger

Just wondering. First week back for me after 2 off and I've done everything but what I'm supposed to.

Just had a coffee to 'really get down to it' and ended up trying to photograph magpies from my window for the last half hour. Tricky buggers they are. Cleaned out the fridge, resolved a long standing light-bulb issue. A few other things.

This working from home farce has its advantages but I find when the work ethic falls off it really does fall off. Can be quite isolating and even guilt inducing. Will need to catch up like a bastard at some point very soon.
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1153 viewsPunteR

You bunch of lazy barstewards.. lol

I drilled through another water pipe today while fitting a kitchen courtesy of the plumber running the mains right where my wall units go.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 1138 viewsqprxtc

I have yet to be fcked working but I certainly look forward to the day that I am.
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:30 - Jan 14 with 1095 viewskensalriser

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 18:34 - Jan 14 by Juzzie

I usually wash then get dressed.

Fck it, no wonder it's taken me so long all these years to dry off after a shower.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:31 - Jan 14 with 1089 viewsdistortR

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:06 - Jan 14 by PunteR

You bunch of lazy barstewards.. lol

I drilled through another water pipe today while fitting a kitchen courtesy of the plumber running the mains right where my wall units go.

Mate, if I'm ever in a drought situation and looking for a subterranean water source, can you come round with your drill?
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? (n/t) on 20:17 - Jan 14 with 1062 viewsdistortR

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? (n/t) on 15:31 - Jan 13 by Mick_S

I have most recently been a key worker for Hillingdon council looking after the open spaces, so no time off. I’m knackered. For all my diligent hard work they gave me the push this week ( not strictly true as I was seasonal). Not ready financially to retire, but, by jingo, it’s getting more and more appealing.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 15:34]

Hope you get something sorted, Mick.
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 22:03 - Jan 14 with 1003 viewsqueensparker

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 15:23 - Jan 13 by TheChef

Is it easier to pretend to give a shit when WFH?

I definitely can't WFH five days a week, I'd go facking mad.

I’m the same. I have the same healthy disrespect for work that anyone sane in an office job has, but WFH drives me mad. It’s like living at work, there’s no separation at all and everyone now seems to think they can WhatsApp your phone at all hours and you’ll jump to it as you’ve clearly got f-k all else going on. Having a 5 and 7 year old bouncing off the walls at all times as well.

A sentence I never thought I’d utter in my life but “looking forward to going back to the office”.

The post Xmas lull is real
Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 22:42 - Jan 14 with 955 viewsBoston

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:09 - Jan 14 by qprxtc

I have yet to be fcked working but I certainly look forward to the day that I am.

Here's a handy guide for beginners.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 22:43]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? (n/t) on 23:42 - Jan 14 with 917 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? (n/t) on 20:17 - Jan 14 by distortR

Hope you get something sorted, Mick.

Same as that, Mick.

Sorry, i missed your original post.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 07:10 - Jan 15 with 827 viewsPunteR

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 19:31 - Jan 14 by distortR

Mate, if I'm ever in a drought situation and looking for a subterranean water source, can you come round with your drill?

Ha.. Water features fitted as standard.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Can anybody else not be fcuked working? on 09:15 - Jan 15 with 795 viewspaulparker

I think all premier league teams have given up working in the last month

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024