Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 AFTERMATH ! 16:35 - Jan 9 with 32307 viewsNotLoyal

It’s all here, the English Covid free environment on toast with some good old dripping. Have it with some hock or lamb replacement therapy. Roll on the floor with your positive nouns.It’s the match day thread. It’s a pay on the day away day that day.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unl

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56758
David Webb will be the referee when Swansea City take on Huddersfield Town at the John Smith’s Stadium on Saturday (3pm). The County Durham official will be taking charge of a Swans game for the third time this season, having had the whistle for the opening-day defeat at Blackburn and the away win at Barnsley. Webb was at the helm of two Swans games last season, awarding a key late spot-kick for Andre Ayew to net a late winner at Stoke, and overseeing a goalless draw against Reading. He will be assisted by Adam Crysell and Matthew Mcgrath, while Neil Hair will be the fourth official.

The game is now pay on the day.
It’s only a fiver !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56760
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56761/a-super-swansea-ci

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56776/carlos-corberán

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:20 - Jan 15 with 1499 viewsAnotherJohn

Huddersfield commentator on iFollow says "Swansea look all over the place at the back .,.. taking chances". Same old story then.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 15:23]
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:25 - Jan 15 with 1413 viewsKilkennyjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 14:59 - Jan 15 by GruffStephens

Good morning from a bloody freezing New York.

Stick a hat on 👍🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:28 - Jan 15 with 1363 viewsshingle

It is a work in Process under Martin mun well according to the list of headers on here who have told us that
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:28 - Jan 15 with 1357 viewsKeithHaynes

Can't retain possession, very slow in thought as well. But this game isn't beyond us.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:28 - Jan 15 with 1354 viewsKilkennyjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:20 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Huddersfield commentator on iFollow says "Swansea look all over the place at the back .,.. taking chances". Same old story then.

We desperately need to stop the noddy goals going in, thats for sure.
Its every game ffs.

It knocks team confidence.

Beware of the Risen People

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:28 - Jan 15 with 1346 viewsmax936

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:20 - Jan 15 by AnotherJohn

Needs players mun, I reckon if we could get an experienced manager in here, he'd organise the team better and get more out of the players that's here, we don't need trainee managers here ffs.

Although I really hope that comes back to bite me on the arse today at least.

It did as well

They say if you can laugh at yourself you can laugh at anyone
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 17:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 15 with 1310 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:04 - Jan 15 by Flashberryjack

Any streams please ?

Yes but we can't tell you.
But I have posted it before.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 15:31]
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 15 with 1306 viewsKeithHaynes

And then Hamer pulls of a worldy 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:33 - Jan 15 with 1269 viewsGruffStephens

Very slow isn’t even a term for it. Standing still with the ball. Lati I’m afraid 👎
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 15 with 1258 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

And then Hamer pulls of a worldy 😂

Worldy? The ball was kicked straight at him. Let's not exaggerate.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:37 - Jan 15 with 1214 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 15 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes but we can't tell you.
But I have posted it before.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 15:31]

Go on mun, I'm masochist.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:37 - Jan 15 with 1216 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was a fantastic save, brave, hit his out stretched arm. I suppose when your looking for negatives all the time you won't see anything other than dark clouds and rain. Anyone who has played in goal will back me up. And I'm no Hamer fan.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:38 - Jan 15 with 1193 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:37 - Jan 15 by KeithHaynes

It was a fantastic save, brave, hit his out stretched arm. I suppose when your looking for negatives all the time you won't see anything other than dark clouds and rain. Anyone who has played in goal will back me up. And I'm no Hamer fan.

It was certainly brave.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:39 - Jan 15 with 1187 viewsGruffStephens

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The only thing that’s an exaggeration on here is your continuous negativity towards everything the swans do.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:42 - Jan 15 with 1141 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:37 - Jan 15 by Flashberryjack

Go on mun, I'm masochist.

It is against forum policy.
Plus it has crashed as it often does.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:42 - Jan 15 with 1130 viewsmagicdaps10

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:39 - Jan 15 by GruffStephens

The only thing that’s an exaggeration on here is your continuous negativity towards everything the swans do.

Well done Gruff.... Its becoming boring now!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 15 with 1099 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stream buffering all the time

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:44 - Jan 15 with 1094 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yet another dodgy ref, I hope he improves.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:48 - Jan 15 with 1046 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When is a coach going to teach our defense to clear a ball?
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:48 - Jan 15 with 1037 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:39 - Jan 15 by GruffStephens

Towards everything? Untrue.

I frequently post about our excellent young goalkeeper.

I praise Piroe and Ntcham often.

I'm unsure what else there is to be positive about at the moment. The only notable difference to the calamitous opening few games of the season is our abandonment of trying to "beat the press" from our six yard box. I see no improvement. We're still gifting goals away every other game.

I am very eager to identify positives, as I am truly worried we will go down if nothing much changes.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:50 - Jan 15 with 1022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huddersfield getting behind us at will. Whenever they turn us over in their half they get the ball forward very quickly- we just turned them over and instead of getting the ball forward quickly Grimes passes sideways again.

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:48 - Jan 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm unsure what else there is to be positive about at the moment. The only notable difference to the calamitous opening few games of the season is our abandonment of trying to "beat the press" from our six yard box. I see no improvement. We're still gifting goals away every other game.

I am very eager to identify positives, as I am truly worried we will go down if nothing much changes.

I agree insomuch as - if we do suck their midfield in and beat the press then we’ve surely got to get the ball forward quickly? Otherwise what’s the point?

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 947 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:50 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Huddersfield getting behind us at will. Whenever they turn us over in their half they get the ball forward very quickly- we just turned them over and instead of getting the ball forward quickly Grimes passes sideways again.

Still nobody prepared to take on any defenders or make that crucial run and through pass, it is all side to side and then back when we are around their penalty area.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 945 viewsjasper_T

They've been happy for us to have the ball after they went ahead. Apart from a few crosses into the box (which their 3 centre halves will always be favs for) nothing to trouble them. Thomas vs Latibeaudiere and the lad up against Cabango, they know they'll overload us on the break often enough to expect more goals.
Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:55 - Jan 15 with 945 viewsTenbySwan

Huddersfield Town v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:48 - Jan 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Congratulations, I have finally put you on ignore !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024