Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 21:37 - Aug 31 with 6693 viewsKeithHaynes

Confirmed. Money out for Lowe leaving.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 20:31 - Sep 3 with 565 viewsReslovenSwan1

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 20:13 - Sep 3 by mahoss

No pressure then......
We,ll see how he goes.

Jamal came to Swansea with 5 Championship goals for Wigan alongside Moore at the age of 26. Obafemi comes to Swansea with 5 Premier league goals at the age of 21. I will be surprised if he cannot double that total if fit.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 20:53 - Sep 3 with 536 viewsBadlands

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 20:31 - Sep 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Jamal came to Swansea with 5 Championship goals for Wigan alongside Moore at the age of 26. Obafemi comes to Swansea with 5 Premier league goals at the age of 21. I will be surprised if he cannot double that total if fit.

We still have to provide opportunities for him.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 08:38 - Sep 4 with 440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Obafemi signs for 1.5 million rising to 2 on 20:53 - Sep 3 by Badlands

We still have to provide opportunities for him.

This is how crucial it is that we see the Ntcham and Walsh / AN Other flourishing and firing. If midfield clicks we’ll score an awful lot of goals

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024