Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. 13:39 - May 10 with 19507 viewsicecoldjack

"I have so many things to tell I'm going to leave for the press conference I'm going to do in Swansea very soon in my name and in the name of ML .. We owe it to the people so they know the truth !! "

"To make clear 2013 I had a very strong fight with Huw Jenkins almost reached hands but then I started to analyze Huw and I think he's a good person..For a long time I talk to him frequently "

So what the fook is actually going on here then ? seems there has been dialogue between Huw and Tutu but whats the end game here ?

Thoughts ?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 13:43]
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 01:31 - May 11 with 3747 viewsjasper_T

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 01:27 - May 11 by Jack123

I'm sure Bayram is on a right pis$take, he has now changed his background picture on twitter, to Jenkins and Laudraup. all smiles.. I don't know, something doesn't seem right about it..

If nothing else, the price was probably right.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 02:03 - May 11 with 3709 viewsLoyal

BT is as fckd up as the company.
An absolute fcking bellend, nothing will come of this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 07:33 - May 11 with 3584 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 01:27 - May 11 by Jack123

I'm sure Bayram is on a right pis$take, he has now changed his background picture on twitter, to Jenkins and Laudraup. all smiles.. I don't know, something doesn't seem right about it..

I hope it is not a case of grubby fivers changing hands so a certain person can try to salvage his reputation whilst trashing those of others.
I still retain a slight hope that Tutu and ML really want to step up to the plate and help.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 07:38 - May 11 with 3564 views34dfgdf54

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 07:33 - May 11 by Private_Partz

I hope it is not a case of grubby fivers changing hands so a certain person can try to salvage his reputation whilst trashing those of others.
I still retain a slight hope that Tutu and ML really want to step up to the plate and help.

Has MM and HJ had a bust up or something? Have they been together at home games recently?

Sounds as if Huw has gone back to Bayram with his tail between his legs begging for forgiveness, and Bayram is ready to forgive and forget if it means a nice pay day for his client.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 07:53 - May 11 with 3534 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins now realises (duh!) the ‘Swansea Way’ died with his email (classy!) to Laudrup. He’s trying to shift the blame and salvage his reputation.

I doubt if Laudrup will come back. Sadly.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 08:11 - May 11 with 3482 viewsmonmouth

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 01:31 - May 11 by jasper_T

If nothing else, the price was probably right.

It’s this. Jenkins pulling out all the stops to try and save himself.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 08:29 - May 11 with 3440 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 07:53 - May 11 by WarwickHunt

Jenkins now realises (duh!) the ‘Swansea Way’ died with his email (classy!) to Laudrup. He’s trying to shift the blame and salvage his reputation.

I doubt if Laudrup will come back. Sadly.

I tend to agree with you. I cling to hope as Tutu has said that Jenkins had approached ML and it appeared the only stumbling block was his commitment to his contract in Qatar and we could not afford to buy him out.
It could easily be bollo but I don't think HJ has denied this yet.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 08:40 - May 11 with 3396 viewsmagicdaps10

I would think if Laudrup does come back, it would be as DOF.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 08:43 - May 11 with 3388 viewsHeadmaster

He's still at it this morning. He just posted a picture of Martin Morgan on Instagram calling him a coward, and then another about Levien and Kaplan.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 09:04 - May 11 with 3335 viewsItchySphincter

It will end in tears.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 09:16 - May 11 with 3296 viewsSmellyplumz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 08:43 - May 11 by Headmaster

He's still at it this morning. He just posted a picture of Martin Morgan on Instagram calling him a coward, and then another about Levien and Kaplan.

Good it needs to be done, hound the fkers

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:28 - May 11 with 3105 viewsDJack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 09:04 - May 11 by ItchySphincter

It will end in tears.

You mean it hasn't already?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:36 - May 11 with 3073 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Is it actually Tutumulu’s Twitter account I’m sensing someone’s on a wind up
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:56 - May 11 with 3031 views34dfgdf54

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:36 - May 11 by FerrisBuellerJB

Yes it is mate. He was on a mad one when Laudrup got sacked.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:01 - May 11 with 3021 viewsEbo

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:36 - May 11 by FerrisBuellerJB

Blue tick next to his name so yes it is

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:27 - May 11 with 2947 viewsDJack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:01 - May 11 by Ebo

Blue tick next to his name so yes it is

He is still as mad as a box of frogs.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:39 - May 11 with 2902 viewsmajorraglan

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:27 - May 11 by DJack

He is still as mad as a box of frogs.

Now he’s on about preparing the Jacks for pleasant surprises. We will have to wait and see. Having Laudrup back would be a big statement of intent.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:48 - May 11 with 2863 viewsDJack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:39 - May 11 by majorraglan

Now he’s on about preparing the Jacks for pleasant surprises. We will have to wait and see. Having Laudrup back would be a big statement of intent.

Aye, but since our arrival in the premier league I've tried (and occasionally failed) to keep my hopes high and expectations low.

Some time in the last 6 months (can't remember when, crap memory) I posted that I would take ML back or at least Bayram as DoF.

Too Bayram the "good news" could be nothing more than outing piss-poor behaviour of the club in an effort to condemn those that slighted him/Michael.

Well have to wait and see.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024