Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. 13:39 - May 10 with 19509 viewsicecoldjack

"I have so many things to tell I'm going to leave for the press conference I'm going to do in Swansea very soon in my name and in the name of ML .. We owe it to the people so they know the truth !! "

"To make clear 2013 I had a very strong fight with Huw Jenkins almost reached hands but then I started to analyze Huw and I think he's a good person..For a long time I talk to him frequently "

So what the fook is actually going on here then ? seems there has been dialogue between Huw and Tutu but whats the end game here ?

Thoughts ?
[Post edited 10 May 2018 13:43]
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:57 - May 10 with 4150 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:50 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Just have no clue what to make of that !

He's pissed. Can be the only explanation!
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:10 - May 10 with 4051 viewsmax936

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:05 - May 10 by magicdaps10

This surely has to involve Jenkins departing the club.

There is no way that Jenkins will be at the club if Tutumala is coming to Swansea for a press conference and is ready to spill the beans.......absolutely no way.

It would not suprise me that the yanks are behind this, blaming an already broken club before they came, something they were totally unaware of............leaving Jenkins to leave with a promise of trying to make him look innocent in all this.
And the promise from the yanks of future business with agent Tutumulu.

I'd re-read the OP Daps, has it says that he thinks Jenkins is a good person, Morgan is the one in the firing line it looks like to me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:10 - May 10 with 4047 viewsjack247

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:26 - May 10 by Jacket

Some see this as signifying HJ's departure, but could it be the exact opposite? Is Jenks aiming to stay and sees bringing back Laudrup as the key to him staying here?

Would you put up with Jenks if it meant Laudrup was returning? I'd be tempted even though I like most people believe he has long since out stayed his welcome.

If he sat back and gave Laudrup a budget, then yes. I know a lot of people want blood, but I don’t care what happens to the toad, I just want our club to be run properly.

If he’s going to oversee the same kind of recruitment policy as we’ve been used to, it won’t mattef who is in charge
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:12 - May 10 with 4036 viewsmichufan

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:07 - May 10 by icecoldjack

A very interesting first post on planet swans .

Did you specifically join for that comment or just interested in the current situation at the Swans, genuine question by the way and i'm not trying to be flip.

As for the post, well i think it's fair to say Tutu is bit of a loose cannon and i'm not sure that there has been much "networking" going on for years with regard to him and Huw, especially as he was banned from the club !

The only way i see a coming together of minds now is if there is mutual benefit to both parties, Tutu seems to be taking aim at specific targets too.

All very interesting stuff, were you at the press conference in Copenhagen ?

Just thought I'd contribute as this post made me think of an article I read recently in the Danish press (April 15 2018): https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/udenlandsk_fodbold/laudrup-agent-paa-bizar

Title reads: Laudrup-agent in bizarre press conference: - I will answer with a kalashnikov.

And a paragraph reads: "The surroundings left nothing to be desired as Michael Laudrup's controversial agent, Bayram Tutumlu held a much publicised press conference Sunday before noon at the five star Hotel D'Angleterre on Kongens Nytorv in Copenhagen.

The purpose of the press conference was a bit unclear.

And even after two hours the majority of the journalists in attendance still had doubts as to why the turkish businessman had invited the entire danish sports press to coffee and filled chocolates in one of the big conference rooms at the premier Danish hotel."

:D
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:28 - May 10 with 3926 viewsWarwickHunt

Morgan?

Might explain the sacking by email a couple of hours after shaking hands with Jenkins...I don't think anyone thought he'd agree to having Monk on the coaching staff.

Seemed a pretty transparent way of getting him to resign but Laudrup is nobody's fool.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:29 - May 10 with 3916 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:56 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

It all reads to me to be preparing the ground for a return.

The narrative is:

Michael loved Swansea and so did I. He would have done a wonderful job if it weren't for those nasty players and MM, coincidentally all of whom are left/are leaving. I still speak to Huw, he's a good man and good for Swansea City.

I like that - very clean. If you want to tie up another loose end, it's all instigated by Huw. As it's probably one of the few ways he's got any chance of saving his position with the club.

It's all imaginative speculation of course. Although this is the most fun I've had this season!
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:32 - May 10 with 3893 viewsWarwickHunt

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:29 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

I like that - very clean. If you want to tie up another loose end, it's all instigated by Huw. As it's probably one of the few ways he's got any chance of saving his position with the club.

It's all imaginative speculation of course. Although this is the most fun I've had this season!

Probably the only way Jenkins can salvage his job and reputation.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:36 - May 10 with 3849 viewsLeonWasGod

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:32 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

Probably the only way Jenkins can salvage his job and reputation.

Yeah probably. He's got an uncanny knack of wriggling out of tight situations though - wouldn't be at all surprised if he's up to something like this.
Login to get fewer ads

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:48 - May 10 with 3781 viewsGeoffThom

I'm feckin loving all this it's really cheered me up .best part I've said it for ages that tumulu should have been listened too he gets involved and finds us players as before I will be a lot happier
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:53 - May 10 with 3740 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He's coming to check-in to the Coed by the state of him.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:55 - May 10 with 3725 viewsswanforthemoney

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:48 - May 10 by GeoffThom

I'm feckin loving all this it's really cheered me up .best part I've said it for ages that tumulu should have been listened too he gets involved and finds us players as before I will be a lot happier

I wonder if they will be quite so keen when Kaplan tells them the budget they have to work under ?

On the other hand they might be using it as a stepping stone to get into a club in the States.

Fascinating all the same.

I stand in the North Stand

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 17:30 - May 10 with 3600 viewsMrSwerve

F*ck it...we bring back Laudrup, he's given a budget that allows us to get the old gang together, mixed in with some youth...some silky passing football all season, leaving us top with 95 points and ready for another PL adventure.

The jacks are going up.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 17:53 - May 10 with 3519 viewsawayjack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:26 - May 10 by Smellyplumz

So mm was scouting and signing the players then? Stinks of Jenkins trying to push blame onto others to save his ass, he will always need to look over his shoulder.

Laudrup is only one incident for Jenkins. The main reason he'll be looking over his shoulder is the way he lied originally and continued to lie about the sale of the club. Mistakes are part of football. Cheating and lying for personal greed at the expense of the club is unforgivable.
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 18:02 - May 10 with 3477 viewsWingstandwood

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 16:28 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

Morgan?

Might explain the sacking by email a couple of hours after shaking hands with Jenkins...I don't think anyone thought he'd agree to having Monk on the coaching staff.

Seemed a pretty transparent way of getting him to resign but Laudrup is nobody's fool.

I can remember being told a few years back that Morgan was the real puppet-master pulling all the strings. If Jenkins has some mitigating circumstances or excuses he has done himself no favours whatsoever because he has preffered to shamelessly hang around on £500,000 a year.

So if he has seen (preventable?) despicable shenanigans and managed decline/ruination going on behind the scenes? He has disgracefully decided to ignore it all by putting his back pockets being stuffed/bank balance way before the supporters and the club they love.

Argus!

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 18:53 - May 10 with 3343 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:26 - May 10 by Jacket

Some see this as signifying HJ's departure, but could it be the exact opposite? Is Jenks aiming to stay and sees bringing back Laudrup as the key to him staying here?

Would you put up with Jenks if it meant Laudrup was returning? I'd be tempted even though I like most people believe he has long since out stayed his welcome.

I would only put up with Jenkins in such circumstances if he was kept well away from any transfer dealings. His role would be the link between the Yanks and the manager when setting the budget and perhaps some involvement in the recruiting of future managers should the need arise. He most certainly should not be the only person involved in that as well.
Whether that lots is worth 500k pa in the Championship is very much open to doubt. Similarly for Pearlman. He should be taking a cut as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:08 - May 10 with 3285 viewsswans11

if laudrup came back then great aslong as he signs the players and brings back the so called swansea way
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:12 - May 10 with 3261 viewsOldjack

I can not see the likes of ML coming to a small championship team and as for Treacherous BIG CONK being a good man ffs where did he get that from

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:26 - May 10 with 3167 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:12 - May 10 by Oldjack

I can not see the likes of ML coming to a small championship team and as for Treacherous BIG CONK being a good man ffs where did he get that from

I think you are right OJ. I can't see it happening but this is ML we are talkng about. He is very different gravy to most managers. I think job satisfaction is more important to him than financial recompense. We won't be able to pay him a pittance though that is for sure :-)
Apparently he likes Swansea and the club. He obviously has some interest as his recent comments in the media would suggest.
My idea of heaven would be him and his mates forming a consortium and buying the club. He is always rubbing shoulders with the likes of Nadal when he is on his summer holibobs. I bet there could be a few who would fancy a big if fun with a small part their multi millions.
Pie in the sky I know but a guy can dream before the likes if John Hartson or Chris Coleman take the reigns.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:39 - May 10 with 3107 viewsmonmouth

So when Tutu said:

"Swansea City Fans, you gonna see the real face of huw jenkins... because he is lying so many times!!!!!!"

in June 2013......he was lying?

Bloke's as untrustworthy as Jenko.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:48 - May 10 with 3065 viewsJacket

If this Twitter tirade ends up being nothing but a load of shite, it's entertained me and taken my mind off relegation on what would otherwise be a shite day!
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 20:02 - May 10 with 2991 viewsItchySphincter

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 15:11 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Would Laudrup really want to join the championship ? and does that mean Huw will be staying at the club or does it mean that Laudrup will become a DOF and that's jenkins parting shot.

In all honesty all of the above would have been a bit better if it happen a few seasons ago !!

Oh shush Anthony you big girls blouse.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 21:44 - May 10 with 2760 viewsPentyrchJack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 14:44 - May 10 by icecoldjack

Somebody i knew who knew him and his family said they were extremely humble and genuine people, who loved the privacy and people in Swansea as they could go about their business in a normal way, something that was harder to do elsewhere, apparently they were very settled here and happy and that prompted Laudrup to sign an extension to his contract.

Doesn't matter now of course but i heard similar stories from others, the reason for Tutu is because he is the opposite of Laudrup, i would love to knwo what Tutu's angel is in all of this though.

Fair play to ML, I was collecting for charity by the entrance to Swansea Market and he went out of his way to talk to me and put £50 in the tin. Top man, real gent, and a top manager.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 22:24 - May 10 with 2666 viewsMorganator100

His Posts from twitter with rough translations :-

I am really very turiste by relegation of Swansea City.. I feel sorry for the people and the city.. People who do not understand football are doing much damage to football!

In this relegation of Swansea City I do not think that Huw Jenkis has much guilt.. I have spoken several times for a month with Huw Jenkins was not very happy with C Carvalhal.. I think I was right Swansea low by C Carvalhal!!

Spoke 2 hours ago with M Laudrup was really sad for the fatal link of his former team Swansea city is sorry for city and people.

Sorry jacks for the fatal link the life continues between all we will help to return to PL .
She much as cosas of récord!!

In two years I am going to write my and ML memories and anecdotes our times in Swansea! You will be surprised a lot.

The jacks deserve to know the true history.. Because many lies were told .. You will also know who made behind back of ML..

We have been treated in principle very well but final did not deserve it ML.. Swansea's tiring were veterans and MM..

There are some more like LB.. Some people know how to hide very well!! Especially the little ones!

ML was gentelman had to have done some veteran who were bad people of Swansea city .. Martín Morgan and some mores was not Ángel!!
Huw Jenkins is not a bad person just got carried away by the bad MM!

Big mistake of Huw Jenkins was believe GM and company!! They worked behind back of ML.. GM AW LB MM etc they are cancer of Swansea city..

On Graham and Monk complaining —
They had No quality of playing in PL because requirement of PL is very large.. They just wanted to play because they were friends of MM and company!!
'm sorry you're wrong the little ones know how to hide very well!!!

Big mistake of Huw Jenkins was believe GM and company!! They worked behind back of ML.. GM AW LB MM etc they are cancer of Swansea city..

JACKS JACKS JACKS...Volveremos a PL..

Why don't you ask MM what he did at his hotel with veterans drinking beers! Veterans who had no team site ML.. Because they were very bad!

MM veterans didn't let ML finish their work!! Because for them their interests were more important than Swansea's.. ML I said I will make a huge Swansea I responded will not let you!

One day I told ML 4 veterans you have to make the team already! The for the good person who is he did not! Those veterans with the help of MM made it ML of Swansea..
We love Huw Jenkins!!! And Will explain when I come to Swansea...

I have the system like returning Swansea City to PL.. I'll talk to Huw Jenkins.

The reality because Swansea city under a Championship soon you will know.. Explaining and reporting the jacks is a must..

Ask MM who built the Swansea sports city and how much money you earned.. Explains the jacks have a right to know it!!

Huw Jenkins made mistake 1 month ago I had a long conversation by Tel with Huw I told him you're losing a lot of games.. You have to make C Carvalhal give the team to Curtís! Because with C Carvalhal go to Championship told me you're right but not done!

I think the owners do not let Huw Jenkins act as before.. Huw knows football MM of money and its interests..

SW bad guys in order who did a lot of damage to ML 1-MM. 2-GM. 3-AT. 4-LB. 5-AW Head Band was GM aided by MM..

There are many tests to talk with people from Swansea and SW players.. If you want them to lie down, we'll see what happens.

Ask GM because Chico Flores was about to break his face...

Poor Birmingham between GM and PC do not know what awaits them!
To make it clear 2013 I had a very strong fight with Huw Jenkins almost arrived at hand but then started analyzing Huw and I think good person.. I've been talking to him for a long time.

GM is born to be bad

I have so many things to say I will leave for the press conference I will do in Swansea very soon in my name and in the name of ML.. That we owe to the people so that they know the truth!!

I'm not coming until you invite me! If the jacks ask me I will do...

I'll see how many of the jacks want to know the truth! If there is not much request I will not come..

Right now is not a good time! Promised is debt soon I will speak if lmayoría of the Jacks asks me..

All I know I write is not even% 10 of the truth.. The truth you're going to hear from my mouth very soon...
Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 23:01 - May 10 with 2527 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 19:26 - May 10 by Private_Partz

I think you are right OJ. I can't see it happening but this is ML we are talkng about. He is very different gravy to most managers. I think job satisfaction is more important to him than financial recompense. We won't be able to pay him a pittance though that is for sure :-)
Apparently he likes Swansea and the club. He obviously has some interest as his recent comments in the media would suggest.
My idea of heaven would be him and his mates forming a consortium and buying the club. He is always rubbing shoulders with the likes of Nadal when he is on his summer holibobs. I bet there could be a few who would fancy a big if fun with a small part their multi millions.
Pie in the sky I know but a guy can dream before the likes if John Hartson or Chris Coleman take the reigns.......

If Steve , Jason, Oprah et all want to ensure promotion back to the PL at the first attempt then Laudrup would chew up the Championship and spit it out. Did anyone see the games last season?

It would require making some serious decisions on certain players and long time stalwarts may have to go. It would also require some serious investment from the holding company but the box office appeal of Laudrup would mean we would be an attractive proposition for players again.

Laudrup back as manager. (with Curt assisting).
Tutumulu as chief scout /DOF.
Huw as Chairman figurehead with no input on playing side.
Hangers on such as Dineen, JVZ and MM made persona non grata.

There will be the peace. Make it happen Steven and Jason.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tutu..coming to Swansea for press conference. on 01:27 - May 11 with 2335 viewsJack123

I'm sure Bayram is on a right pis$take, he has now changed his background picture on twitter, to Jenkins and Laudraup. all smiles.. I don't know, something doesn't seem right about it..

libera nos a malo

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024