Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML Agent 00:23 - May 10 with 13126 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Bizarre rants from ML agent tonight blaming Martin Morgan, Gary Monk, Ash Williams and Leon for our downfall.

This post has been edited by an administrator
ML Agent on 00:40 - May 10 with 8377 viewsbringbacklaudrup

I think the mutiny started very early, as there were rumours of the old guard complaining about the difficult training. It is rather funny that ML was pressured to replace his conditioning coach when the fact is that Swansea's fitness has declined to such low levels they are almost always surrendering possession in the second half of matches, while Laudrup's teams usually had the possession advantage against all teams except for the likes of Tottenham, Southampton (from the Pochettino reign onwards) and Arsenal.

Poll: Would you rather have Woods or Chirivella?

ML Agent on 00:42 - May 10 with 8362 viewsJackBaston

Naming Martin Morgan, Garry Monk, Leon Britton and Ashley Williams colluding to get Laudrup sacked so Monk could take charge, would definitely fit perfectly as after Monk was sacked Ash left for Everton straight after
ML Agent on 00:45 - May 10 with 8345 viewsFerrieBodde

ML Agent on 00:42 - May 10 by JackBaston

Naming Martin Morgan, Garry Monk, Leon Britton and Ashley Williams colluding to get Laudrup sacked so Monk could take charge, would definitely fit perfectly as after Monk was sacked Ash left for Everton straight after

I thought this was common knowledge.

Garry Monk is duciplitous, two faced piece of sh1t and he did the same exact thing to Paulo Sousa, constantly criticizing him in the press and refusing to adhere to his system. His undermining of both Sousa and Laudrup was already disgusting, but what he did to oust Laudrup and put himself at the helm is something that can simply never be forgiven.

It's no wonder neither Sousa or Laudrup were able to finish their jobs and fulfill what they intended to do when they had the club captain actively sabotaging their work. Monk literally admitted to it, and gleefully too in his autobiography.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:32]
ML Agent on 00:46 - May 10 with 8332 viewslibertyx

I just read the tweet as well. At the time when it all blew up with M.L. sacking some one mentioned that it was 3 senior players who had been causing unrest in dressing room.
I hope one day the truth will come out because after our cup win the team started to lose its fluency and we lost a lot of our games.
ML Agent on 00:57 - May 10 with 8280 viewsJackBaston

ML Agent on 00:45 - May 10 by FerrieBodde

I thought this was common knowledge.

Garry Monk is duciplitous, two faced piece of sh1t and he did the same exact thing to Paulo Sousa, constantly criticizing him in the press and refusing to adhere to his system. His undermining of both Sousa and Laudrup was already disgusting, but what he did to oust Laudrup and put himself at the helm is something that can simply never be forgiven.

It's no wonder neither Sousa or Laudrup were able to finish their jobs and fulfill what they intended to do when they had the club captain actively sabotaging their work. Monk literally admitted to it, and gleefully too in his autobiography.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:32]

well yeah but interesting to see leon also named, he also says Jenkins is a good guy whos had to cover for Martin Morgan, and that him and Jenkins have been in talks and he'll be in Swansea soon
ML Agent on 00:57 - May 10 with 8278 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It’s well known the senior players stabbed him in the back

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ML Agent on 01:10 - May 10 with 8229 viewsLoyal

Garry Monk led the revolt, it's here in black and white. Jenkins allowed it with his disgusting self agenda. It's already been argued out. We are down, senior players, well have some of this ...
Cheers Leon.
Fcking jokers one and all.
Legends ?
Yeah, filthy ones.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ML Agent on 01:22 - May 10 with 8191 viewschad

ML Agent on 00:57 - May 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s well known the senior players stabbed him in the back

Indeed openly said in TV interview that they got together and decided to ‘save’ the club.

Did not say what they were going to save it from, Frosties or Cheerios I suspect

Jealousy and loss of power have long been the cause of strife, ask Shakespeare

Also excessive personal ambitions and delusions of grandeur by their enabler

Totally classless behaviour - not for the first time, nor the last
Login to get fewer ads

ML Agent on 01:34 - May 10 with 8158 viewsDippy

ML Agent on 01:22 - May 10 by chad

Indeed openly said in TV interview that they got together and decided to ‘save’ the club.

Did not say what they were going to save it from, Frosties or Cheerios I suspect

Save their pockets.. they knew they weren't good enough.. and at the time, I stated they're all going backwards..

Britton was losing position consistently.
Williams was turning up one game, and a cock up the next.
Rangel was running out of gas on 60 minutes.
Monk was never good enough for us in the Prem (as Tate)
Routledge was on the decline..

He wanted them gone.. but after 4 seasons of struggle and mediocrity, they're still here, taking us back to the dark ages.

BT and Virgin pulling their operations away is no coincidence..

Poll: Cooper Out

ML Agent on 09:19 - May 10 with 7550 viewsjackjackjackjack

https://twitter.com/BayramTOficial

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

ML Agent on 09:27 - May 10 with 7479 viewsAngelRangelQS

Yeah, let's all criticise players who did wonders for this club over a decade or more based on the words of some crazy agent with his own agenda. There weren't too many people complaining about Laudrup being sacked at the time.

Laudrup was great here for 18 months but if he is some managerial god why hasn't he managed anyone decent since?

It's easy to go back and pinpoint his sacking as the turning point and perhaps in some ways it was but that has more to do with his replacement(s) and the extension of Huw's role more than anything else.
ML Agent on 09:28 - May 10 with 7466 viewsawayjack

Yup I thought this was common knowledge and aside from Leon, all with egos much higher than their abilities.
ML Agent on 09:30 - May 10 with 7459 viewsTom1912

ML Agent on 09:27 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah, let's all criticise players who did wonders for this club over a decade or more based on the words of some crazy agent with his own agenda. There weren't too many people complaining about Laudrup being sacked at the time.

Laudrup was great here for 18 months but if he is some managerial god why hasn't he managed anyone decent since?

It's easy to go back and pinpoint his sacking as the turning point and perhaps in some ways it was but that has more to do with his replacement(s) and the extension of Huw's role more than anything else.

The issue is the squad which is ultimately Huw Jenkins' responsibility.

We've sold quality and replaced with dross at a high cost. £45m on Baston, Bony and Andre Ayew in 2 years is the reason we're going down.
ML Agent on 09:35 - May 10 with 7417 viewsLeonWasGod

ML Agent on 09:28 - May 10 by awayjack

Yup I thought this was common knowledge and aside from Leon, all with egos much higher than their abilities.

Yep, surprised he's name dropping Leon in this who's always looked to put the club first imo. Although I don't agree with people saying Ash was crap once Monk left either. He's always looked either very good when he's on his game, or unfit and disinterested on the few occasions he wasn't on top form. Mostly he was very good, even after Garry was sacked. I know some people don't like him, but we missed him on the pitch when he went.
ML Agent on 09:40 - May 10 with 7366 viewsLeonWasGod

ML Agent on 01:22 - May 10 by chad

Agree, Craig Shakespeare was harshly treated by Leicester. Not sure what he's got to do with us though

This stuff by Tumululumulumulumu is *really* interesting. Especially the HJ/MM issue and that he may be involved again in some capacity. MM really the bad guy, HJ not so much but guitly of covering for him/taking the flak? It's an interesting one. MM's dipping his fingers in certainly didn't help in Gary's season.
ML Agent on 09:42 - May 10 with 7344 viewsLoyal

ML Agent on 09:28 - May 10 by awayjack

Leon should not escape blame, if indeed that's the game we are in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ML Agent on 09:52 - May 10 with 7268 viewsjacabertawe

ML Agent on 09:42 - May 10 by Loyal

Leon should not escape blame, if indeed that's the game we are in.

Tittle tattle? "Everyone knows"?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

ML Agent on 10:23 - May 10 with 7127 viewsEbo

In one of the tweets he mentions some memoirs that they are writing. This should be interesting indeed.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

ML Agent on 10:25 - May 10 with 7099 viewsAngelRangelQS

ML Agent on 09:52 - May 10 by jacabertawe

Tittle tattle? "Everyone knows"?

Amazing how so called fans are ready to push long standing players under a bus.

Now all of a sudden Leon is public enemy number one... gullible tw*ts
ML Agent on 10:27 - May 10 with 7082 viewsHighjack

ML Agent on 09:27 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

The truth as always is probably somewhere in the middle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

ML Agent on 10:43 - May 10 with 6985 viewsmagicdaps10

Im glad this is happening, good on him.

We need everything highlighted and brought out to the public before we can start going back in the right direction.
The problems have to be called out and if that happens to be beloved heroes like Ash and Leon.....so be it.
We cant bring those years back, we must move on.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

ML Agent on 10:43 - May 10 with 6980 viewsGeoffThom

Like it or loathe it the man's right I've said for ages we should have listened to him ! He has no affiliation with ant club so can talk freely my only bone with laudrup was bringing in Morteson or whatever his name was and taking his foot off the gas for his backroom staff to run us that's when things declined as sousa did with Bruno I hope tumulu gets back in there and offers us good players again
[Post edited 10 May 2018 10:50]
ML Agent on 10:46 - May 10 with 6949 viewsAngelRangelQS

ML Agent on 10:27 - May 10 by Highjack

The truth as always is probably somewhere in the middle.

Of course.

The truth probably is that the senior players were unhappy with the way things were headed (a lot of fans were too) and probably did make life more difficult for ML as a result. Perhaps they saw it as an opportunity to help get rid of a manager who didn't give them the same treatment as Brendan did, perhaps they had genuine concerns even if this was because they didn't want to see their wages drop with an impending relegation. We'll never know.

The likes of Monk, Britton, Williams, Rangel etc. would quite rightly have been spoken with and listened to by HJ, given their standing in the squad and the fact that they had played such a big part in our rise.

There seems to be a suggestion that this was all done to help Monk get the manager's job which appears implausible to me.

The real issue was that in that summer, despite Monk doing little better than ML, he was given the job on a full time basis, seemingly without it being opened up to anyone else. Had someone like Koeman got the job at the time (he'd declared an interest) and HJ had kept his beak out of transfers, this wouldn't even be being discussed.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 10:48]
ML Agent on 10:47 - May 10 with 6941 viewsAngelRangelQS

ML Agent on 10:43 - May 10 by GeoffThom

Like it or loathe it the man's right I've said for ages we should have listened to him ! He has no affiliation with ant club so can talk freely my only bone with laudrup was bringing in Morteson or whatever his name was and taking his foot off the gas for his backroom staff to run us that's when things declined as sousa did with Bruno I hope tumulu gets back in there and offers us good players again
[Post edited 10 May 2018 10:50]

So your only bone with Laudrup was that he couldn't be bothered to manage us properly?
ML Agent on 10:50 - May 10 with 6914 viewsHighjack

Monk was frozen out by Laudrup. If you’re a centre half and club captain you’re going to be a little bit pissed off that Ki is picked instead of you in a one sided cup final against a league two team at Wembley.

The downturn in form came immediately after that cup final. Think we were seventh or eighth going into that and only won one match afterwards.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024