Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML Agent 00:23 - May 10 with 13131 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Bizarre rants from ML agent tonight blaming Martin Morgan, Gary Monk, Ash Williams and Leon for our downfall.

This post has been edited by an administrator
ML Agent on 10:52 - May 10 with 2450 viewsDippy

ML Agent on 10:25 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Amazing how so called fans are ready to push long standing players under a bus.

Now all of a sudden Leon is public enemy number one... gullible tw*ts

Only now?.. I was the only one giving them all sh*te at the time..

You could see at the time.. they were finished as footballers (at the top level at least).. but they're still here.

Not sure what you're getting at.. players leave clubs, it's part and parcel of football..

You're not special.. this is an industry where you get paid stupid amounts.

But even in any industry.. you get favourites and undesirables.. the favourites can perform poorly, but they're still there draining up resources.. whilst the undesirables get the ruthless treatment. But in context, it's nothing compared to football.

Laudrup is simply an undesirable.. has been throughout his career..

World Class ability
World Class talent
Results, stats to back everything up
One of the best footballers to grace the earth

Yet even his managers and fellow inferior players gave him stick.. blows the mind.

I applaud Michael Laudrup.. he has nothing to prove, it's all in the history books.. he just sticks his middle finger up and says beat me you c*nts, oh.. and good luck.

Poll: Cooper Out

ML Agent on 10:55 - May 10 with 2440 viewsGeoffThom

ML Agent on 10:47 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

So your only bone with Laudrup was that he couldn't be bothered to manage us properly?

It's a case of he wanted Morteson to take over from him he stated that himself these guys some times stop being so hands on and let others do it sousa did the same with Bruno we all remember the rumours that he'd just turn up to pick the team and give a little team talk ml wad heading down the same route
ML Agent on 10:59 - May 10 with 2428 viewslondonlisa2001

ML Agent on 10:50 - May 10 by Highjack

Monk was frozen out by Laudrup. If you’re a centre half and club captain you’re going to be a little bit pissed off that Ki is picked instead of you in a one sided cup final against a league two team at Wembley.

The downturn in form came immediately after that cup final. Think we were seventh or eighth going into that and only won one match afterwards.

Funnily enough, I was thinking about that last night.

If you could trace everything that's happened back to a single incident, picking Ki instead of Monk for the final might be that one incident. Monk never forgave him (despite him bringing Monk in late in the game) and the rest is history. We win one more game, to take us to 40 points as I recall, and then the whole thing started to fall apart.

This thread from the agent is odd though. Not the bit aboutvthe senior players and who they were as I thought that was common knowledge, but didn't this bloke rant about Jenkins when ML left? Calling him a liar etc on social media? Or was he saying that about someone else? I thought it was Jenkins he was having a go at.
ML Agent on 11:08 - May 10 with 2376 viewsDippy

ML Agent on 10:55 - May 10 by GeoffThom

It's a case of he wanted Morteson to take over from him he stated that himself these guys some times stop being so hands on and let others do it sousa did the same with Bruno we all remember the rumours that he'd just turn up to pick the team and give a little team talk ml wad heading down the same route

No.. because I have half a brain.. Laudrup knew where this was heading..

He didn't get the transfers we were more than capable of getting at the time.. the same faces were there, who he didn't want.

Huw decides to give him Emnes and Ngog.

Ah f*ck that.. I'm off to Paris kind of ring to it.

ML Agent on 11:16 - May 10 with 2348 viewscostalotta

ML Agent on 11:08 - May 10 by Dippy

He didn't get the transfers we were more than capable of getting at the time.. the same faces were there, who he didn't want.

Is the right answer.
ML Agent on 11:16 - May 10 with 2348 viewsJacket

The shocking display at WH used to justify his departure, with hindsight, had already the hallmarks of a mutiny.

Interesting he doesn't see HJ as cause of the problem -just a badly advised sucker.
ML Agent on 11:17 - May 10 with 2340 viewslondonlisa2001

ML Agent on 11:16 - May 10 by Jacket

The shocking display at WH used to justify his departure, with hindsight, had already the hallmarks of a mutiny.

Interesting he doesn't see HJ as cause of the problem -just a badly advised sucker.

He slated Jenkins at the time.
ML Agent on 11:27 - May 10 with 2315 viewsWarwickHunt

ML Agent on 11:08 - May 10 by Dippy

I said at he the time signing those two utter fûcking donkeys behind his back was tantamount to (attempted) constructive dismissal.

However, it's also a strong possibility that the fûckwit Jenkins actually rated them.
Login to get fewer ads

ML Agent on 11:32 - May 10 with 2293 viewsWingstandwood

ML Agent on 00:45 - May 10 by FerrieBodde

I thought this was common knowledge.

Garry Monk is duciplitous, two faced piece of sh1t and he did the same exact thing to Paulo Sousa, constantly criticizing him in the press and refusing to adhere to his system. His undermining of both Sousa and Laudrup was already disgusting, but what he did to oust Laudrup and put himself at the helm is something that can simply never be forgiven.

It's no wonder neither Sousa or Laudrup were able to finish their jobs and fulfill what they intended to do when they had the club captain actively sabotaging their work. Monk literally admitted to it, and gleefully too in his autobiography.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 9:32]

Aye, you can bet your last penny on some (the reality oblivious amongst us) Jacks chanting..... "You Jack Bastard, You Jack Bastard, You Jack Bastard" upon Monks return to the Liberty Stadium when whatever team he is managing comes down to play here.

We truly have some totally thick insanity cases when it comes to misguided loyalty that goes way beyond any form of rational thinking. Why don't they give Frank Lampard another "You Jack Bastard" chant also?

Reading supporters grovelling/shoe licking towards the likes of 'two-bob' parasitic impostor i.e. SCFC's resident club limpet Kristian O'Leary was enough. But reading them coming out with utter b#llocks wishing that O'Leary was still around to play for the Swans in vital games against Premier League opposition? Their grovelling and reality detachment is "pass the sick bag" stuff.

Argus!

ML Agent on 11:34 - May 10 with 2281 viewsDippy

ML Agent on 11:27 - May 10 by WarwickHunt

I said at he the time signing those two utter fûcking donkeys behind his back was tantamount to (attempted) constructive dismissal.

However, it's also a strong possibility that the fûckwit Jenkins actually rated them.

Don't now.. last time I saw Ngog he was up in Scotland.. as we're in the Championship.. bargain basement Ngog is not out of the question.

I bet he's rubbing his hands with some of the bargain basement buys he can muster in the Championship

He makes at least one baffling signing a season.

Clucas 17 million was this season, with some close contenders.

ML Agent on 11:37 - May 10 with 2256 viewsblackjackwood

ML Agent on 01:34 - May 10 by Dippy

Save their pockets.. they knew they weren't good enough.. and at the time, I stated they're all going backwards..

Britton was losing position consistently.
Williams was turning up one game, and a cock up the next.
Rangel was running out of gas on 60 minutes.
Monk was never good enough for us in the Prem (as Tate)
Routledge was on the decline..

He wanted them gone.. but after 4 seasons of struggle and mediocrity, they're still here, taking us back to the dark ages.

BT and Virgin pulling their operations away is no coincidence..

Its been a downward spiral after the League cup win. And Crap recruitment ever since.

We sell Ben Davies and bring back in Neil Taylor who been kept out by Davies.
Leon ( still a god ), Rangel ( still a legend ) , Routledge should all have been replaced three years ago.

And this year ?
Roque Mesa - The only player with an ounce of vision - took three months to be given a chance and was chastised for ONE mistake against Watford when turning the game back for us
We bring back Bony who hadn't played regularly for three years and wasn't good enough to get into Man city or Stoke .
We get rid of Kingsley with only Rangel as back up
We let Montero ( who sent many class defenders running for their mothers ) go and replace him with Narsingh

That seven game start for Carvahal fooled us into forgetting we dead and buried at Christmas

Is all this Laudrups /his agents fault ?
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:57 - May 10 with 2176 viewsValeJack

And now he's ranting at MM apparently making a load of cash from the training ground construction. Mildly entertaining considering how dire the last week has been generally.
[Post edited 10 May 2018 11:57]
ML Agent on 11:57 - May 10 with 2173 viewsMoscowJack

As I posted on the other thread, before everyone suddenly starts believing this scum of an agent, read the following article. If you've already read it, read it again as it's a good reminder of how HJ was being put over a barrel by ML and his agent. It's what we all hate about modern football.

I want HJ out (today preferably) but HJ's issue wasn't firing ML (who was taking us down that season) but not replacing him with a good manager and a good recruitment team. That's been his downfall since ML left!

Please read this....it's an excellent report from an excellent investigative journalist:

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/27/michael-laudrup-and-the-death-of-a-once

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:26 - May 10 with 2101 viewsValeJack

Latest tweet mentions Chico sticking up for ML and therefore almost breaking Monk's face. True or not it's entertaining!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:26]
ML Agent on 12:27 - May 10 with 2094 viewsYossarian

ML Agent on 00:42 - May 10 by JackBaston

Naming Martin Morgan, Garry Monk, Leon Britton and Ashley Williams colluding to get Laudrup sacked so Monk could take charge, would definitely fit perfectly as after Monk was sacked Ash left for Everton straight after

No he didnt

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:29 - May 10 with 2081 views34dfgdf54

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:26 - May 10 by ValeJack

Latest tweet mentions Chico sticking up for ML and therefore almost breaking Monk's face. True or not it's entertaining!
[Post edited 10 May 2018 12:26]

I'd have loved it if Chico slapped him silly.

I cannot stand Garry Monk, he was the start of the downfall.
ML Agent on 12:35 - May 10 with 2062 viewsicecoldjack

ML Agent on 00:42 - May 10 by JackBaston

Naming Martin Morgan, Garry Monk, Leon Britton and Ashley Williams colluding to get Laudrup sacked so Monk could take charge, would definitely fit perfectly as after Monk was sacked Ash left for Everton straight after

I was talking about this years ago on here, Monk and the old gaurd were undermining Laudrup from the USA tour onwards, the Spanish players sided with the manager .

Do you think it was really a surprise when all those Spanish players left straight after yet still maintained love for the club ? Michu never mentioned a single word about the Swans until Monk was sacked, wasn't that a bit odd ?

Anyway, i'm glad it's all coming out as myself and many others on here have taken a fair bit of abuse over the years over that situation, far too many people talking to Jenkins and Leon is thick as theives with Morgan even now.
ML Agent on 12:37 - May 10 with 2050 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk is duciplitous, two faced piece of sh1t and he did the same exact thing to Paulo Sousa, constantly criticizing him in the press and refusing to adhere to his system. His undermining of both Sousa and Laudrup was already disgusting, but what he did to oust Laudrup and put himself at the helm is something that can simply never be forgiven.

It's no wonder neither Sousa or Laudrup were able to finish their jobs and fulfill what they intended to do when they had the club captain actively sabotaging their work. Monk literally admitted to it, and gleefully too in his autobiography.

100 % spot on.

Post of the year mate.

Most numpties decided to stick their head in the sand, now we are relegated and it's too late people have finally understood .
ML Agent on 12:51 - May 10 with 2011 viewsicecoldjack

ML Agent on 09:27 - May 10 by AngelRangelQS

Yeah, let's all criticise players who did wonders for this club over a decade or more based on the words of some crazy agent with his own agenda. There weren't too many people complaining about Laudrup being sacked at the time.

Laudrup was great here for 18 months but if he is some managerial god why hasn't he managed anyone decent since?

It's easy to go back and pinpoint his sacking as the turning point and perhaps in some ways it was but that has more to do with his replacement(s) and the extension of Huw's role more than anything else.

They did wonders, but after 18 months of prem football they were all finished, some like Monk and Tate should never even have been called premier league footballers.

They are footballers not part of the furniture !! none of those players would have thought twice about fooking off from us if they got a chance to move for better money and bigger club. Ash Williams spent 4 yrs trying to get a move !! Leon fooked off to be closer to his kids in.... Sheffield !! his kids were actually in London at the time! he fooked off because he didn't like Sousa, a player who won 3 european cups playing the same position as leon, hmm you just think that maybe Sousa demanded more and leon didn't like it ?

Rangel ? sulked for a whole year when Roberto left and didn't take Angel with him, sulked when Blackpool and Fulham didn't push the boat out to sign , he was desperate to leave !

People got really short fookin' memories !

Monk was put out on loan to get him away from the players but decided to fake an injury so he could stay around and stir the sh11te here.

That what they did, it balances out the good things they brought to the club in the lower leagues but when you get to the premier league you must move forward, Laudrup knew back then that he needed to phase out Leon,Rangel and Ash but was stopped from doing just that.

Being loyal to the wrong people has cost the club and city millions, we moved backwards because too many people ring fenced their positions at the club and the clique was strong to protect their future incomes, look at those contracts handed out .

I loved what they did for the club but they've been ineffective as top level players for years, age caught up ..
ML Agent on 12:58 - May 10 with 1996 viewscostalotta

ML Agent on 11:57 - May 10 by MoscowJack

As I posted on the other thread, before everyone suddenly starts believing this scum of an agent, read the following article. If you've already read it, read it again as it's a good reminder of how HJ was being put over a barrel by ML and his agent. It's what we all hate about modern football.

I want HJ out (today preferably) but HJ's issue wasn't firing ML (who was taking us down that season) but not replacing him with a good manager and a good recruitment team. That's been his downfall since ML left!

Please read this....it's an excellent report from an excellent investigative journalist:

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/27/michael-laudrup-and-the-death-of-a-once

What is your agenda on this Nick. I mean, think about this for a second, and try and look at the bigger picture here and certainly not through MM eyes.
ML Agent on 13:00 - May 10 with 1986 viewsEbo

ML Agent on 12:37 - May 10 by icecoldjack

100 % spot on.

Post of the year mate.

Most numpties decided to stick their head in the sand, now we are relegated and it's too late people have finally understood .

I think it is important to remember the past, but the way we have been clinging on to it has been our downfall in recent times. The unwillingness to progress, instead we've given jobs to the boys. Nepotism at it's highest level.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

ML Agent on 13:07 - May 10 with 1958 viewsLoyal

Another selfv serving cnt, fetch the noose.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

ML Agent on 13:30 - May 10 with 1902 viewsploppy

By the end, I disliked Garry Monk intensely. I hold him almost entirely responsible for the rise in the misuse of reflexive pronouns.
ML Agent on 13:38 - May 10 with 1868 viewshobo

ML Agent on 10:59 - May 10 by londonlisa2001

Funnily enough, I was thinking about that last night.

If you could trace everything that's happened back to a single incident, picking Ki instead of Monk for the final might be that one incident. Monk never forgave him (despite him bringing Monk in late in the game) and the rest is history. We win one more game, to take us to 40 points as I recall, and then the whole thing started to fall apart.

This thread from the agent is odd though. Not the bit aboutvthe senior players and who they were as I thought that was common knowledge, but didn't this bloke rant about Jenkins when ML left? Calling him a liar etc on social media? Or was he saying that about someone else? I thought it was Jenkins he was having a go at.

Ki for Monk was genius, let's face it. The sort of tactical fluidity that we've probably never had at the club before, and quite possibly could never have again
ML Agent on 13:41 - May 10 with 1855 viewsJacket

Good God, he's going to hold a press conference to tell the fans what went on! Is he trying to block LB's appointment or is ML looking to return? He's certainly playing to HJ's ego in more than one of the tweets
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024