Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Fulham on Friday. 11:58 - Sep 28 with 18415 viewssmegma

It's live on TV.

What can possibly go wrong ??

Apart from Will the Chablis be up to scratch for the Tarquins?
It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 1814 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Positives
We are not far off being a good side, we did play some very good football in the first half

We all know we need a goal scorer

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:49 - Sep 29 with 1805 viewsactonman

Fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk !!!

Smithies at the end ....... would have blown the roof off
It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:50 - Sep 29 with 1806 viewsWatford_Ranger

I just hope people can stay patient. That's a few games in a row now where we probably deserved more than we got.

However, if you're going to bring Smith on, you have to have someone who can supply him. Wzolek had a poor game but he can cross a ball. Mackie, bless him, can't do much of anything.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:51 - Sep 29 with 1778 viewsJigsore

if Smithies had scored that i'd have had a heart attack. Wish we could play like that last 10 minutes more

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:52 - Sep 29 with 1731 viewsFDC

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:50 - Sep 29 by Watford_Ranger

I just hope people can stay patient. That's a few games in a row now where we probably deserved more than we got.

However, if you're going to bring Smith on, you have to have someone who can supply him. Wzolek had a poor game but he can cross a ball. Mackie, bless him, can't do much of anything.

This is where bringing Lua Lua on to feed Smith works - but not in the squad tonight?
It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:54 - Sep 29 with 1704 viewskropotkin41

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:49 - Sep 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The Positives
We are not far off being a good side, we did play some very good football in the first half

We all know we need a goal scorer

Yeah, I'm encouraged by our spirit and I don't think we're playing badly. I do think we've been a bit unlucky in recent weeks..... Holloway's assessment of us being a good team by the end of this season might be about right, I just hope we're not going to slide too deep into trouble first.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:54 - Sep 29 with 1697 viewshorshamHoop

Positvies
Smithies was excellent as always , Baptiste did well and Robinson was very solid and our stand out defender. The central midfield are very strong and Sylla had an excellent first half before fading.
Negatives
Bidwell looked out of position for the first goaland lacks confidence, Lynch was either of fthe pace or just poor. I like Pav but not his best game and Jamie Mackie needs to do more that just effort and enthusiasm
OK we lost but I think we are unlikely to lose 6 on the trot like last year - twice! Overall mid table beckons
It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:54 - Sep 29 with 1698 viewsBostonR

Why play so open against Fulham-just plays to their strengths? Holloway can be so frustrating in his team selections and game-plan. I thought Robinson was outstanding in second halve.
Login to get fewer ads

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:57 - Sep 29 with 1643 viewspaulparker

One thing that does concern me is that every time we have a corner or free kick the other team seem to break on us and we look like conceding
Wheeler I was impressed with he won everything when he came on and looked a real live wire
Scowen had his worst game for us , Sylla was so un interested and unfit and lynch is just sh1te thank god for freeman motm by a country mile

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:00 - Sep 29 with 1617 viewskarlski

Well you certainly can't fault the effort and there was plenty of good, energetic football too. We were always going to be up against it with our 18th choice defence and instead of protecting them we (rightly) aimed to pressurise Fulham high up the pitch, so it 's not surprising we looked exposed a lot of the time.

Pleased with the performance, thought Luongo, Robinson, Freeman were outstanding, and Fulham probably had that tiny bit more quality . Just didn't fall for us in the end.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:03 - Sep 29 with 1579 viewskropotkin41

Good to read positives in defeat from most on here. I'll sleep easier for that........and a glass or two of red.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:12 - Sep 29 with 1468 viewsrsonist

Wheeler first choice striker by default now after tonight I think.

Could really have done with getting Bright on for Bidwell but when you start off two subs down by playing Mackie and Sylla...
It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:16 - Sep 29 with 1432 viewsBrazilNutR

Having 25 shots on goal should win you most games, unfortunately only 4 hit the target.. And the worst shot of the game possibly until that point was deflected in for their goal.. I'd take a lot of positives from the game, although seems every time I watch this season we come alive in the last 10 minutes with a monstrous effort to get a draw/win.. shame we can't do that before going behind somehow. Maybe we need to start with Smith up top and let him cause carnage for 90 minutes..
Freeman is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.. really exciting to watch him
It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:21 - Sep 29 with 1395 viewsdistortR

It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:12 - Sep 29 by rsonist

Wheeler first choice striker by default now after tonight I think.

Could really have done with getting Bright on for Bidwell but when you start off two subs down by playing Mackie and Sylla...

first half, i thought Sylla did well, we won second ball just about every time he jumped. i actually thought Bidwell put some decent crosses in later on in the game.

Plenty of positives to be taken, Jordan Cousins approaching fitness, I believe he played right back at times for Charlton.

this injury crisis could be the making of Robinson at Rangers too.

Freeman is a lovely player to watch.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 23:30 - Sep 29 with 1109 viewswombat

It's Fulham on Friday. on 22:16 - Sep 29 by BrazilNutR

Having 25 shots on goal should win you most games, unfortunately only 4 hit the target.. And the worst shot of the game possibly until that point was deflected in for their goal.. I'd take a lot of positives from the game, although seems every time I watch this season we come alive in the last 10 minutes with a monstrous effort to get a draw/win.. shame we can't do that before going behind somehow. Maybe we need to start with Smith up top and let him cause carnage for 90 minutes..
Freeman is quickly becoming a favourite of mine.. really exciting to watch him

Smith won one header in his twenty mins in the pitch, out entire formation changed and it was long ball long ball and repeat , two mistakes cost us the goal luongo lost his main by coming Into the middle , wheeler didn't get fully behind the tackle they broke and scored , we have to find better than smith come January , he can't run he can't tackle , he's the bid kid who played because he is a unit , freeman MOM tonight Robinson close second

Poll: which is your favouite foot

It's Fulham on Friday. on 23:59 - Sep 29 with 1044 viewsCamberleyR

It's Fulham on Friday. on 23:30 - Sep 29 by wombat

Smith won one header in his twenty mins in the pitch, out entire formation changed and it was long ball long ball and repeat , two mistakes cost us the goal luongo lost his main by coming Into the middle , wheeler didn't get fully behind the tackle they broke and scored , we have to find better than smith come January , he can't run he can't tackle , he's the bid kid who played because he is a unit , freeman MOM tonight Robinson close second

He had the header that just went wide and he also won the header that led to Washington's goal. That's two off the top of my head without watching the highlights back. I wouldn't start him but he is definitely a handful off the bench given the right service (crosses out wide). He gave Fulham's defence a lot of problems in that last 20.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 00:35 - Sep 30 with 1003 viewssmegma

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:31 - Sep 29 by distortR

thought he played ok earlier, but lack of match fitness showing

We've played 8 reserve games this season so plenty of time for him to get match fit. But no, he just walks into the team after two months out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024