Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Fulham on Friday. 11:58 - Sep 28 with 18412 viewssmegma

It's live on TV.

What can possibly go wrong ??

Apart from Will the Chablis be up to scratch for the Tarquins?
It's Fulham on Friday. on 11:09 - Sep 29 with 2596 viewsdaveB

We have a template of how to play these games, Fulham like to play from the back similar to Reading so I'd expect us to play in a similar way to how we did against Reading with a high press, give them no time on the ball and if they beat the first press then sit deep and block the space off.

Now watch us start with smith up front lumping high balls at him
It's Fulham on Friday. on 11:12 - Sep 29 with 2589 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good to see His Royal Konkness back amongst us. What ho, Konky!

Have my Sister and her family staying with me at the moment so I get to watch Rangers on the box with fellow R's for the first time in years. Looking forward to it.

As ever, predictions will have to wait until the team sheet is out.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It's Fulham on Friday. on 11:53 - Sep 29 with 2520 viewsisawqpratwcity

It's Fulham on Friday. on 10:37 - Sep 29 by Watford_Ranger

I think this is the sort of game where we will drag them into our sort of match, a bit like the 1-1 where Manning scored.

They've got some very good players but I think the character we now have means the players will be well up for this.

Just for the love of god don't play Caulker.

I think he was only on the bench last week as some kind of therapeutic strategy.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:02 - Sep 29 with 2498 viewsWatford_Ranger

It's Fulham on Friday. on 11:53 - Sep 29 by isawqpratwcity

I think he was only on the bench last week as some kind of therapeutic strategy.

I wasn't at Barnsley but the ratings on here suggest he did well, which may be a sick joke of some kind.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:06 - Sep 29 with 2474 viewsisawqpratwcity

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:02 - Sep 29 by Watford_Ranger

I wasn't at Barnsley but the ratings on here suggest he did well, which may be a sick joke of some kind.

No, fair enough, I stand corrected.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:08 - Sep 29 with 2467 viewsbosh67

Sylla passed fit so he should start in the snack bar I guess. Smith also fit so he will be changing lightbulbs. I'd start Sylla and Smith up front personally with Pav or Wheeler right and Lua Lua or Bright left, but I suspect it will be Mackie and Washington to start with Pav right and a deckchair on the left.

Very nervous. Can almost hear the it's happening again chant from the School End.

I hate Sky.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:24 - Sep 29 with 2431 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'd start Mackie and Washington for at least the first 60, Bosh.

I think our midfield play better with those two up front forcing the oppo back. Late on I can see the value of the two big lads but my feeling (and it's only a feeling) is that when we start Smith and Sylla we get forced back and forced into long balls which cuts our best players out of the game.

edit - I think we missed Washington's closing down during that first half on Tuesday, maybe?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 12:24]

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:32 - Sep 29 with 2401 viewsMrSheen

I hope we don't end up playing the game they want to play.

Login to get fewer ads

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:41 - Sep 29 with 2374 viewsnix

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:24 - Sep 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd start Mackie and Washington for at least the first 60, Bosh.

I think our midfield play better with those two up front forcing the oppo back. Late on I can see the value of the two big lads but my feeling (and it's only a feeling) is that when we start Smith and Sylla we get forced back and forced into long balls which cuts our best players out of the game.

edit - I think we missed Washington's closing down during that first half on Tuesday, maybe?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 12:24]

Does it have to be either/or? What about Sylla and Mackie/Washington and bring Smith on later to pull the score-against-your-old-club card.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:47 - Sep 29 with 2294 viewsNov77

Really? Two thirds saying Fulham at the moment

[Post edited 29 Sep 2017 13:49]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:50 - Sep 29 with 2284 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's Fulham on Friday. on 12:41 - Sep 29 by nix

Does it have to be either/or? What about Sylla and Mackie/Washington and bring Smith on later to pull the score-against-your-old-club card.

Fair point. I'd be worried about Sylla's work rate but I honestly haven't seen as much of him as I have Washington and Mackie who I think have been central to the best of our performances this season, so I'm probably being a bit cautious on that call.

I may well be wrong on this, and you and others will have seen more of Sylla.

It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:51 - Sep 29 with 2279 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:47 - Sep 29 by Nov77

Well, if we pick Smith and Sylla, it'll be us.

It's Fulham on Friday. on 14:33 - Sep 29 with 2238 viewsDannyPaddox

Look's like this is turning into the official match thread so here's the official early 70s retro match programme emoji thingy

Getcha programmes!
It's Fulham on Friday. on 15:04 - Sep 29 with 2191 viewsBoston

If this is the match thread posting, I'm going for 2 -0 the Rangers. If it is not, a 1-1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It's Fulham on Friday. on 15:29 - Sep 29 with 2146 viewsLunarJetman

It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:47 - Sep 29 by Nov77

Its now 56% us
It's Fulham on Friday. on 15:36 - Sep 29 with 2127 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd have thought this is the sort of game where Mackie & Wash make more sense whereas Millwall and Burton I'd have understood more having at least one of Smith/Sylla.

So it'll probably be Smith and Sylla with Yeni and Lua Lua on the wings and Scowen in goal.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 15:55 - Sep 29 with 2098 viewsChurchie

It's Fulham on Friday. on 21:33 - Sep 28 by BrazilNutR

Is this game not going to be streamed on the offical site for us R's abroad as I am guessing it will be on Sky right?

Download Mobdro (Churchie in Turkey)
It's Fulham on Friday. on 16:20 - Sep 29 with 2061 viewsnix

It's Fulham on Friday. on 13:50 - Sep 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Fair point. I'd be worried about Sylla's work rate but I honestly haven't seen as much of him as I have Washington and Mackie who I think have been central to the best of our performances this season, so I'm probably being a bit cautious on that call.

I may well be wrong on this, and you and others will have seen more of Sylla.

My view is Sylla is much more mobile than Smith and more likely to get on the end of crosses than either Mackie or Washington. He wouldn't press as much as Washington or Mackie but I don't think his work rate is as bad as many other fans seem to.

I guess Sylla is more of a gamble because we can't defend so well from the front but gives us a better chance of scoring.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 2041 viewslondonscottish

It's Fulham on Friday. on 07:01 - Sep 29 by Konk

Thanks for your concern/kind words - I'm okay! I finished work in July and I'm now looking after my son during the day (Don't worry, I completely blank him once my wife gets home) . So I've gone from an eight hour day at work with about thirty minutes actual work, to a proper job involving ten hours of building stuff with duplo, reading books about animals, pretending to hide from dinosaurs, trips to every city farm inside the M25 and trying to enforce some sort of calm efficiency at meal times. In other words, I've been unusually busy! Also due to move to Bristol next week, so that's all been good fun.

I shall be at the game tonight - with shin pads and I may tape some pillows to my shins too. I reckon a 1-1 draw.

Konk. Sshhhhh. When you're comparing "working" with looking after kids you must NEVER admit it's harder doing the kid thing. Never.

I've been at it 13 years now and despite persistent suspicion and provocation from my wife I think I've got away with it.

It's like Fight Club.

SShhh.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 17:33 - Sep 29 with 1951 viewssmegma

Be careful folk. There's six of Konks mates plotted up in Wetherspoons.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 17:45 - Sep 29 with 1915 viewsToast_R

Got a feeling we'll get thumped tonight. 3-1 loss, defence all over the place.
It's Fulham on Friday. on 18:00 - Sep 29 with 1885 viewsheadhoops

had to do some work in Paris so booked the 3.00 to get back into London at 5.00. Time for a few drinks pre match happy days. Been stuck the wrong side of the tunnel for hours and fucĀ£ all info from Eurostar. Stick them in the same braket as Ryanair.
Friday night, Sky, Fools, best we can hope for is a Desmond?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 18:06 - Sep 29 with 1878 viewskensalriser

It's Fulham on Friday. on 15:29 - Sep 29 by LunarJetman

Its now 56% us

We're much more massiver than Fulham however many times they humiliate us.

They're so small time I bet they don't even have a Kit Monitorer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

It's Fulham on Friday. on 18:30 - Sep 29 with 1819 viewsBrazilNutR

As there is no official stream, what are the chances of a dodgy stream?
It's Fulham on Friday. on 19:13 - Sep 29 with 1630 viewshubble

Sylla starts - fook me sideways

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024