Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? 09:43 - Nov 11 with 8234 viewsporthcawljax

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now?

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 09:58 - Nov 11 with 5000 viewsWarwickHunt

Should have sacked the clueless tw@t on Sunday.

He's an embarrassment.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:02 - Nov 11 with 4986 viewsjackal

Absolutely.

I feel for the guy but he has to go before the situation gets even more hopeless.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:05 - Nov 11 with 4978 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:02 - Nov 11 by jackal

Absolutely.

I feel for the guy but he has to go before the situation gets even more hopeless.

He's "as good as Klopp" - unfortunately it's at table tennis.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:13 - Nov 11 with 4956 viewsLoyal

Bob Bradley Bingo.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:16 - Nov 11 with 4952 viewsjackal

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:05 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

He's "as good as Klopp" - unfortunately it's at table tennis.

We've been told that he's a great man-manager and motivator.

Judging by the Stoke and Man. U. performances, that's more bollox from our board.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:29 - Nov 11 with 4911 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:02 - Nov 11 by jackal

Absolutely.

Why do you feel for him? He voluntarily came here. In fact he left his previous club in mid season turmoil to come here. He's being paid handsomely. He's been given an opportunity he has not earned.

It turns out he's not good enough, just like every other club in the top five leagues in Europe managed to figure out before giving him the job.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:40 - Nov 11 with 4897 viewsLord_Bony

Too much politics behind it to sack him.

He was meant to be the new golden boy of "English Soccer"...a beacon for all those American coaches waiting in the wings to come over and join the English Soccer League.

Little did they think it would go tits up in such a short period of time.

Unless a miracle is performed soon this will set their cause back many years.

No way will he be sacked just yet.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:42 - Nov 11 with 4874 viewsDafyddHuw

Crap thread. How do you imagine the Yanks would ever let this happen? Too much loss of face.
Login to get fewer ads

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:31 - Nov 11 with 4773 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:42 - Nov 11 by DafyddHuw

Crap thread. How do you imagine the Yanks would ever let this happen? Too much loss of face.

And that is probably why he is still in a job. I can't see them having the humility to sack him, a far more sensible approach would be to bring in an experienced manager as a 'number two' or a 'director of football' and essentially let him do Bobs job for him. Bob can still take training sessions and press conferences, whatever it takes to create the impression he is the boss. He just shouldn't be allowed to manage us anymore.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:32 - Nov 11 with 4770 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:29 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why do you feel for him? He voluntarily came here. In fact he left his previous club in mid season turmoil to come here. He's being paid handsomely. He's been given an opportunity he has not earned.

It turns out he's not good enough, just like every other club in the top five leagues in Europe managed to figure out before giving him the job.

Absolutely. He has won the lottery at our expense.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:34 - Nov 11 with 4756 viewsDafyddHuw

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:29 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Spot on
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:43 - Nov 11 with 4726 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:31 - Nov 11 by jack247

And that is probably why he is still in a job. I can't see them having the humility to sack him, a far more sensible approach would be to bring in an experienced manager as a 'number two' or a 'director of football' and essentially let him do Bobs job for him. Bob can still take training sessions and press conferences, whatever it takes to create the impression he is the boss. He just shouldn't be allowed to manage us anymore.

Who's going to agree to be Clueless Bob's "number two" though?
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:48 - Nov 11 with 4720 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:43 - Nov 11 by WarwickHunt

Who's going to agree to be Clueless Bob's "number two" though?

I don't know. I can't see them sacking him though and we are going to finish bottom if he is allowed to carry on as he is
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:55 - Nov 11 with 4705 viewsThornburyswan

Another performance like we saw in the first half vs MUtd in our next match then gets my vote - I can live with being relegated but not with that lilly livered let's not touch the opposition bollox that we saw on Sunday.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:11 - Nov 11 with 4666 viewsperplex

Well by keeping him and ending up getting relegated after he prove`s to everyone he is out of his depth is not really saving face is it, there just proving to everyone they are as clueless as him.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:23 - Nov 11 with 4631 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:11 - Nov 11 by perplex

Well by keeping him and ending up getting relegated after he prove`s to everyone he is out of his depth is not really saving face is it, there just proving to everyone they are as clueless as him.

Agree. Don't be surprised if they do that though
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:28 - Nov 11 with 4618 viewsLeonWasGod

At what point does fear of loss of investment overrule fear of loss of face? I wonder if they're thinking like that already?

It's an interesting one and I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their meetings. I've no idea what will happen but suspect they'll stick with him for now. They could well be looking at the run of games coming up after Spurs and using that as the real test of whether progress can be made. Or they may think he needs new players in January and not judge him til then. Who knows whats going on in their heads...
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:56 - Nov 11 with 4554 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:28 - Nov 11 by LeonWasGod

At what point does fear of loss of investment overrule fear of loss of face? I wonder if they're thinking like that already?

It's an interesting one and I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their meetings. I've no idea what will happen but suspect they'll stick with him for now. They could well be looking at the run of games coming up after Spurs and using that as the real test of whether progress can be made. Or they may think he needs new players in January and not judge him til then. Who knows whats going on in their heads...

If this wasn't our club, it would be fascinating to see how it all played out
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 13:02 - Nov 11 with 4539 viewsLeonWasGod

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 12:56 - Nov 11 by jack247

If this wasn't our club, it would be fascinating to see how it all played out

Yep
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 13:15 - Nov 11 with 4505 viewsPrivate_Partz

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:40 - Nov 11 by Lord_Bony

Too much politics behind it to sack him.

He was meant to be the new golden boy of "English Soccer"...a beacon for all those American coaches waiting in the wings to come over and join the English Soccer League.

Little did they think it would go tits up in such a short period of time.

Unless a miracle is performed soon this will set their cause back many years.

No way will he be sacked just yet.

Yep LB. this I how I see it as well.
The situation is very bad now. It is going to be terminal shortly if they don't act.
They have a big job to do here making up for their cock ups and Huw's. I suggest they spend a bit more time in Costa del Abertawe to get to grips with the mess they have created.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 13:26 - Nov 11 with 4471 viewsLeonWasGod

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 13:15 - Nov 11 by Private_Partz

Yep LB. this I how I see it as well.
The situation is very bad now. It is going to be terminal shortly if they don't act.
They have a big job to do here making up for their cock ups and Huw's. I suggest they spend a bit more time in Costa del Abertawe to get to grips with the mess they have created.

Agreed, but I can't see them being regulars any time soon. They've not only left Huw in charge of undoing his own mess, they've sent some poor sod over here to learn from him.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 14:47 - Nov 11 with 4367 viewsGlyn1

Swansea - and British clubs generally, to be fair - used to have a reputation for patience - whatever happened to that?.

You want to sack a manager after five matches - he hasn't even started yet. Bringing in Giggs, or Allardyce or De Boer or whoever just creates more upheaval that will lose us points. Any club that has three managers in a season probably deserves to be relegated.

Just give him a quiet warning that the next time he loses a sequence of one game in a row then you want him fired.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 14:52 - Nov 11 with 4358 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 14:47 - Nov 11 by Glyn1

Swansea - and British clubs generally, to be fair - used to have a reputation for patience - whatever happened to that?.

You want to sack a manager after five matches - he hasn't even started yet. Bringing in Giggs, or Allardyce or De Boer or whoever just creates more upheaval that will lose us points. Any club that has three managers in a season probably deserves to be relegated.

Just give him a quiet warning that the next time he loses a sequence of one game in a row then you want him fired.

We also have (had) a reputation for appointing managers for footballing reasons
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 14:54 - Nov 11 with 4354 viewskarnataka

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 11:31 - Nov 11 by jack247

Good suggestion, offers a way out of the dilemma for both Bob and the Yanks without losing too much face and gives us a fighting chance at survival.

Chances of it happening? Probably very low unless someone can grab one of the Yanks by the throat and convince him 100% that this has to happen and quickly. Who's going to do that?
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:11 - Nov 11 with 4313 viewskarnataka

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 14:47 - Nov 11 by Glyn1

I don't WANT us to be the sort of club that sacks a manger after 5 matches.

When he was appointed, I was prepared to give him and those that appointed him, a fair crack because I knew so little about him, it could turn out to be an inspired appointment or a complete and utter disaster or any of the possibilities in between those extremes. You can usually tell during the first match if the new manager has had a positive effect on the team. This didn't happen so the field of possibilities between inspired/disastrous, for me, narrowed to decent/disastrous but with each passing game, the possibilities narrowed - adequate/disastrous, poor/disastrous. Now it's just disastrous and it is thoroughly depressing. Why I bought a ticket for WBA away yesterday, I simply cannot fathom.

Enough is enough, whether it's taken 5 matches or 5 seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024