Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? 09:43 - Nov 11 with 8342 viewsporthcawljax

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now?

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:23 - Nov 11 with 1905 viewsDaggyjack

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 10:29 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why do you feel for him? He voluntarily came here. In fact he left his previous club in mid season turmoil to come here. He's being paid handsomely. He's been given an opportunity he has not earned.

It turns out he's not good enough, just like every other club in the top five leagues in Europe managed to figure out before giving him the job.

Hardly mid-season turmoil - Le Havre are 3rd in the league, 3 points from the top under the expert guidance of Oswald Tanchot.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:29 - Nov 11 with 1889 viewsLord_Bony

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:11 - Nov 11 by karnataka

I don't WANT us to be the sort of club that sacks a manger after 5 matches.

When he was appointed, I was prepared to give him and those that appointed him, a fair crack because I knew so little about him, it could turn out to be an inspired appointment or a complete and utter disaster or any of the possibilities in between those extremes. You can usually tell during the first match if the new manager has had a positive effect on the team. This didn't happen so the field of possibilities between inspired/disastrous, for me, narrowed to decent/disastrous but with each passing game, the possibilities narrowed - adequate/disastrous, poor/disastrous. Now it's just disastrous and it is thoroughly depressing. Why I bought a ticket for WBA away yesterday, I simply cannot fathom.

Enough is enough, whether it's taken 5 matches or 5 seasons.

So why in gods name did we sack FG straight after giving him a shiny new 2 year contract?

Our performance was actually trending upwards under him and the players put a good shift in because they wanted to play for the manager.

If anyone should have been given extra time it was him.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:38 - Nov 11 with 1877 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:29 - Nov 11 by Lord_Bony

So why in gods name did we sack FG straight after giving him a shiny new 2 year contract?

Our performance was actually trending upwards under him and the players put a good shift in because they wanted to play for the manager.

If anyone should have been given extra time it was him.

You know the answer to that. We all do.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:38 - Nov 11 with 1877 viewsWhiterockin

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:23 - Nov 11 by Daggyjack

Hardly mid-season turmoil - Le Havre are 3rd in the league, 3 points from the top under the expert guidance of Oswald Tanchot.

Food for thought.

Since Bradley left Le Havre have won 3 out of 4.

Bradley's last 8 matches for Le Havre they won only 1.

Probably just me being anti American.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:43 - Nov 11 with 1868 viewsmonmouth

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:11 - Nov 11 by karnataka

I don't WANT us to be the sort of club that sacks a manger after 5 matches.

When he was appointed, I was prepared to give him and those that appointed him, a fair crack because I knew so little about him, it could turn out to be an inspired appointment or a complete and utter disaster or any of the possibilities in between those extremes. You can usually tell during the first match if the new manager has had a positive effect on the team. This didn't happen so the field of possibilities between inspired/disastrous, for me, narrowed to decent/disastrous but with each passing game, the possibilities narrowed - adequate/disastrous, poor/disastrous. Now it's just disastrous and it is thoroughly depressing. Why I bought a ticket for WBA away yesterday, I simply cannot fathom.

Enough is enough, whether it's taken 5 matches or 5 seasons.

It's actually disastrous/disastrous

Get the f*ck out our club you clueless gormless buffoon. Be a man about it, admit you're not up to it, and just bugger off. Today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 16:45 - Nov 11 with 1807 viewscentrestandswan

"Bob no hope Bradley" prepares for a game.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 17:40 - Nov 11 with 1738 viewsJackUlation

Lets be honest , whoever employed him should also be sacked as an incompetent twonk,
Sponge Bob should never be in the job in the first place, it is like employing your mate A plumber to do plastic surgery.

When he fails miserably, what is his reputation going to be like, and we lose premiership status.

Get rid of the lot, and I agree everybody should hang back on purchasing season tickets until February until we see what the yanks have in mind spending wise, once we see their intentions Premiership or Parachute.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:14 - Nov 11 with 1702 viewsKilkennyjack

Did Bob pick all the players then ?

When FG arrived Mr Curtis held the team together for 4 or 5 matches and did a superb job. This has not happened this time around and so you have to ask is it that our playets are simply not good enough. And that is Huw Jenkins on pitch legacy.

I think thats the hard truth - we have the poorest squad in the league. We are nowhere near Stoke or Soton say.

So there you have it - its not all Bobs fault. 🇺🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:23 - Nov 11 with 1690 viewsbarry_island

Back to the original question, a resounding YES from me.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:37 - Nov 11 with 1678 viewsmonmouth

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:14 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

When FG arrived Mr Curtis held the team together for 4 or 5 matches and did a superb job. This has not happened this time around and so you have to ask is it that our playets are simply not good enough. And that is Huw Jenkins on pitch legacy.

I think thats the hard truth - we have the poorest squad in the league. We are nowhere near Stoke or Soton say.

No but we can't get rid of all those lazy, gutless, overpaid, overhyped turds can we?

We can get rid of the hapless, hopeless, helpless, hairless prick that has 'inspired' the last two absolutely c*ntish performances.

We won't though. We'll give him "time" to f*ck things up further, beyond any hope of redemption. He is w*nk, utter w*nk.

If he proves me to be a daft tw^t then by all means call me a knob and send me to liverpool.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:50 - Nov 11 with 1649 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:37 - Nov 11 by monmouth

No but we can't get rid of all those lazy, gutless, overpaid, overhyped turds can we?

We can get rid of the hapless, hopeless, helpless, hairless prick that has 'inspired' the last two absolutely c*ntish performances.

We won't though. We'll give him "time" to f*ck things up further, beyond any hope of redemption. He is w*nk, utter w*nk.

If he proves me to be a daft tw^t then by all means call me a knob and send me to liverpool.

I also believe he'll continue to do a terrible job. . My record of judging Swansea managers recently is impeccable so you need not worry, no one will be calling you a knob anytime soon.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:52 - Nov 11 with 1646 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Is he still here?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:56 - Nov 11 with 1637 viewscostalotta

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:50 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I also believe he'll continue to do a terrible job. . My record of judging Swansea managers recently is impeccable so you need not worry, no one will be calling you a knob anytime soon.

Out of interest, if they did pull the trigger on bob badly who would you, as an impecible judge of manegerial quality appoint/pursue?
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:02 - Nov 11 with 1631 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:14 - Nov 11 by Kilkennyjack

I think we are overestimating the task in hand here, we aren't looking to qualify for Europe, we are looking to finish 17th in a league that includes Hull, Middlesbrough, Burnley, Sunderland, West Brom, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth.

Results weren't going for Guidolin, but the last couple of performances suggested he was starting to turn us round. I'd be concerned, but not so concerned now if Bob had picked up 1 point but we were competing in every game and we could see where the next points were coming from. The performances have been clueless and gutless. It's our worst squad since the first season, but there is enough there for a halfway competent manager to keep us up.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:03 - Nov 11 with 1629 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:56 - Nov 11 by costalotta

Out of interest, if they did pull the trigger on bob badly who would you, as an impecible judge of manegerial quality appoint/pursue?

Allerdyce. I think anybody wanting the likes of De Boer is an idiot and frankly is clueless as to what the club requires at this time. We need somebody with a proven capability of being able to take over a rubbish squad in the relegation zone well into the season and keeping them up in whatever manner possible.

Appointing somebody like De Boer should have been done in the Summer. If we manage to find ourselves in this league next May, then appoint somebody with the long term in mind.

If not Allerdyce then it gets quite desperate really. Possibly Nigel Pearson. Again, Allerdyce would be, by far, my preferred choice.

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:08 - Nov 11 with 1570 viewsmax936

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:03 - Nov 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Allerdyce. I think anybody wanting the likes of De Boer is an idiot and frankly is clueless as to what the club requires at this time. We need somebody with a proven capability of being able to take over a rubbish squad in the relegation zone well into the season and keeping them up in whatever manner possible.

Appointing somebody like De Boer should have been done in the Summer. If we manage to find ourselves in this league next May, then appoint somebody with the long term in mind.

If not Allerdyce then it gets quite desperate really. Possibly Nigel Pearson. Again, Allerdyce would be, by far, my preferred choice.

He'll need spendies to spend in January, do you think the Yanks will give him what he needs? because I don't and that's another reason why they won't get rid of Bob a Job Guidolin was our best hope by looks of it and they couldn't wait to get an excuse to sack him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:09 - Nov 11 with 1564 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:08 - Nov 11 by max936

He'll need spendies to spend in January, do you think the Yanks will give him what he needs? because I don't and that's another reason why they won't get rid of Bob a Job Guidolin was our best hope by looks of it and they couldn't wait to get an excuse to sack him.

No I do not think they would give him the sufficient money to seriously strengthen the starting 11.

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:12 - Nov 11 with 1555 viewsOldjack

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:08 - Nov 11 by max936

Give him the tools and he'll still fuk it up ,Big Sam asap or we are doomed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:13 - Nov 11 with 1554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 15:38 - Nov 11 by jack247

You know the answer to that. We all do.

Because he was hopeless?

Poll: Tory leader

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:16 - Nov 11 with 1545 viewsmax936

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:12 - Nov 11 by Oldjack

Give him the tools and he'll still fuk it up ,Big Sam asap or we are doomed

I'm not that sure that he would come to be honest I don't think he'll fancy us, will have to get Daz to Tweet Chico to get him to have a word

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:27 - Nov 11 with 1522 viewsjack247

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:13 - Nov 11 by exiledclaseboy

Because he was hopeless?

Ok most of us do. There's always one or two
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:40 - Nov 11 with 1508 viewsDavillin

Three remarks 17:50 - Oct 3 with 1965 views Davillin
[Excerpts]

1. It happened much sooner than I expected, and much, much worse.

2. Boob Bradley will turn out to be the worst manager the Swans have had during the period when I was a supporter, probably longer. I couldn't stand watching his teams play American "soccer."

3. Guidolin got the royal shaft, as did the club and players. Stupid f*cks.

Remember this old song? Sums up perfectly my feelings about this:

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:42 - Nov 11 with 1505 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:27 - Nov 11 by jack247

Ok most of us do. There's always one or two

Poll: Tory leader

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 20:28 - Nov 11 with 1463 viewsWarwickHunt

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 18:37 - Nov 11 by monmouth

Me too. I'll drive you.
Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 20:35 - Nov 11 with 1450 viewsDarran

Should we sack BOB no HOPE now? on 19:16 - Nov 11 by max936

I'm not that sure that he would come to be honest I don't think he'll fancy us, will have to get Daz to Tweet Chico to get him to have a word

I don't follow Chico mainly because I think he's a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024