Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren farm kaput 20:15 - Sep 8 with 14722 viewsHayesender

I don't do itk stuff, but I can tell yous all 99.9% the plug has been well and truly pulled on this one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Warren farm kaput on 15:40 - Sep 9 with 3787 viewsHunterhoop

Warren farm kaput on 15:29 - Sep 9 by PinnerPaul

1) It was £100M further up this thread, I know we're losing money, but £100M in a morning is some going even for Tony et al!

2) I don't lie awake at night thinking about it ,no, back to the wider world - lots of successful comopanies are "in debt" it depends on who its owed to. Our ABC loan was a a lot smaller but a much bigger problem as not "internal"

3) Never have been and never will be on twitter, so haven't a clue what you are on about there, don't even know what a"re tweet "is when its at home!

Agree about 2), Pinner, but it's really well over £200m now.

It was c. £180m after they'd written off £60m odd as a "gift". But that was for the accounts up to 2 years ago. Last year, we are bound to have continued our losses, not least because our wage bill was greater than our revenue for the previous year and we didn't get rid of much cost from 2 years ago to last season.

So £200m is a reasonable, and probably generous. And, unless it is personal wealth (highly doubt), then we don't know who it's owed to. But agree with Antti, I can't see the point for them in putting us in admin to recoup as much as possible this season (or any where we're competing for promotion from the championship).
Warren farm kaput on 16:25 - Sep 9 with 3695 viewsPommyhoop

Warren farm kaput on 08:34 - Sep 9 by stansleftfoot

Cranford Community College and indoor football facilities.....to my mind the management and philosophy of the Club will provide a structure with which the Club can move forward.
Tony Fernandez and Ruben face huge problems with their core businesses, as QPR continues to change so might the shareholders, that's business.
A sensible businessman always attempts to build in cost and loss negating exit routes.
There are many more positives to QPR both on the pitch, and at the management level.
Fernandez and Ruben along with Amit have put these in place, its not surprising to see ITK and told you so's blurting out stuff.
Get given tickets to use Air Asia, whilst our owner writes of £60 million, how could they not fail to learn their lessons!

Mrs Pommyhoop went to Cranford School ( Community College).
Maria Whittaker was in her class .They were good mates..
Sorry I digress.

Carry on...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Warren farm kaput on 17:46 - Sep 9 with 3536 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warren farm kaput on 15:40 - Sep 9 by Hunterhoop

Agree about 2), Pinner, but it's really well over £200m now.

It was c. £180m after they'd written off £60m odd as a "gift". But that was for the accounts up to 2 years ago. Last year, we are bound to have continued our losses, not least because our wage bill was greater than our revenue for the previous year and we didn't get rid of much cost from 2 years ago to last season.

So £200m is a reasonable, and probably generous. And, unless it is personal wealth (highly doubt), then we don't know who it's owed to. But agree with Antti, I can't see the point for them in putting us in admin to recoup as much as possible this season (or any where we're competing for promotion from the championship).

I thought £180m was a rough guess by everyone prior to the £60m written off?
hard to keep track.

Bare bones.

Warren farm kaput on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 3329 viewsDylanP

Warren farm kaput on 15:29 - Sep 9 by PinnerPaul

1) It was £100M further up this thread, I know we're losing money, but £100M in a morning is some going even for Tony et al!

2) I don't lie awake at night thinking about it ,no, back to the wider world - lots of successful comopanies are "in debt" it depends on who its owed to. Our ABC loan was a a lot smaller but a much bigger problem as not "internal"

3) Never have been and never will be on twitter, so haven't a clue what you are on about there, don't even know what a"re tweet "is when its at home!

PP -Twitter is a social media website that allows people to post short, pithy messages. To re-tweet means to re-post something that someone else posted.

There, sorted. Now you know, You can thank me later.

Also, I think I was the one who said the debt was 100 million. I was being general -- not quoting a specific number. I am definitely not ITK and remembering that 60 million was recently forgiven, didn't want to overstate it. After all, once you get past 100 million, it is all the same, innit?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 14:18]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Warren farm kaput on 11:48 - Sep 10 with 3087 viewsPinnerPaul

Warren farm kaput on 21:48 - Sep 9 by DylanP

PP -Twitter is a social media website that allows people to post short, pithy messages. To re-tweet means to re-post something that someone else posted.

Also, I think I was the one who said the debt was 100 million. I was being general -- not quoting a specific number. I am definitely not ITK and remembering that 60 million was recently forgiven, didn't want to overstate it. After all, once you get past 100 million, it is all the same, innit?

Thanks Dylan

I get to read enough "shorty , pithy messages" on here, so don't think I will be tempted to join twitter!

Anyway another "crisis" over for the time being!
Warren farm kaput on 12:52 - Sep 10 with 3015 viewsHunterhoop

Warren farm kaput on 17:46 - Sep 9 by Antti_Heinola

I thought £180m was a rough guess by everyone prior to the £60m written off?
hard to keep track.

It is! You're making me doubt myself now, Antti and I don't have time to go back and check....but I was pretty sure it was around £180m after we'd "only" lost £9m in the year (13-14), because they'd written off the £60m as a gift. Add in another year (albeit in the Prem with the TV revenue) and I'd guess (we'll see in April) that our losses were at least £20m, and thus we are, at the end of the last season, over £200m in debt. This debt will obviously grow in the next 12 months too because there's more chance of Disco bedding Mica Paris than us being run at a profit this season given how small our revenue will be.
Warren farm kaput on 13:03 - Sep 10 with 3005 viewsAntti_Heinola

Warren farm kaput on 12:52 - Sep 10 by Hunterhoop

It is! You're making me doubt myself now, Antti and I don't have time to go back and check....but I was pretty sure it was around £180m after we'd "only" lost £9m in the year (13-14), because they'd written off the £60m as a gift. Add in another year (albeit in the Prem with the TV revenue) and I'd guess (we'll see in April) that our losses were at least £20m, and thus we are, at the end of the last season, over £200m in debt. This debt will obviously grow in the next 12 months too because there's more chance of Disco bedding Mica Paris than us being run at a profit this season given how small our revenue will be.

indeed, but at least the wage bill has been significantly slashed.

Bare bones.

Warren farm kaput on 13:08 - Sep 10 with 2995 viewsTheBlob

Warren farm kaput on 21:48 - Sep 9 by DylanP

Thank you George Osborne.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Warren farm kaput on 13:31 - Sep 10 with 2956 viewsisawqpratwcity

So, back to the OP.

Any news?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Warren farm kaput on 20:21 - Sep 10 with 2794 viewsjohncharles

Hayesender, was your source the Save Warren Farm campaign.

Strong and stable my arse.

Warren farm kaput on 20:29 - Sep 10 with 2780 viewsHayesender

Warren farm kaput on 20:21 - Sep 10 by johncharles

Hayesender, was your source the Save Warren Farm campaign.

No mate. I can't name the person it came from for obvious reasons, but it came from someone who works full time at the club on the playing side.

I have no sauce or nor am I privy to inside information. This just came about by chance

Warren farm kaput on 14:21 - Sep 11 with 2630 viewsDylanP

Warren farm kaput on 20:29 - Sep 10 by Hayesender

No mate. I can't name the person it came from for obvious reasons, but it came from someone who works full time at the club on the playing side.

I have no sauce or nor am I privy to inside information. This just came about by chance

So, basically you are saying that Mackie was the snitch?

Mackie out!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Warren farm kaput on 14:42 - Sep 11 with 2605 viewsFredManRave

Warren farm kaput on 14:21 - Sep 11 by DylanP

So, basically you are saying that Mackie was the snitch?

Mackie out!

Stop It.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Warren farm kaput on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 2468 viewsLythamR

Lee Hoos was asked last night about Warren Farm and stated that rumour was untrue and plans were progressing on Warren Farm. Note on qpr1st.com
Warren farm kaput on 22:13 - Sep 11 with 2456 viewsThGrimRanger

Warren farm kaput on 20:29 - Sep 10 by Hayesender

it was Diakite wasn't it

TheGrimRanger

Warren farm kaput on 23:11 - Sep 11 with 2408 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Warren farm kaput on 22:13 - Sep 11 by ThGrimRanger

it was Diakite wasn't it

No, it was Peter Odemwinghie.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 23:13]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Warren farm kaput on 23:53 - Sep 11 with 2385 viewsPunteR

Warren farm kaput on 23:11 - Sep 11 by PlanetHonneywood

No, it was Peter Odemwinghie.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 23:13]

in a dinghy..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warren farm kaput on 07:40 - Sep 12 with 2292 viewsJonDoeman

Warren farm kaput on 22:07 - Sep 11 by LythamR

Lee Hoos was asked last night about Warren Farm and stated that rumour was untrue and plans were progressing on Warren Farm. Note on qpr1st.com

That's good news, I would hate for QPR to back down on this now, it needs to happen.

It Is What It Is !!

Warren farm kaput on 08:40 - Sep 17 with 2111 viewsWokingR

In light of the fantastic news announced on this subject yesterday this needs bringing back to the top.
Not necessarily to ridicule Hayesender as he was brave enough to stick his neck out and pass on the news but for every single one of you who jumped on what was a single source story and predicted doom, gloom and the end of the world.
Warren farm kaput on 09:13 - Sep 17 with 2045 viewsPunteR

Warren farm kaput on 08:40 - Sep 17 by WokingR

In light of the fantastic news announced on this subject yesterday this needs bringing back to the top.
Not necessarily to ridicule Hayesender as he was brave enough to stick his neck out and pass on the news but for every single one of you who jumped on what was a single source story and predicted doom, gloom and the end of the world.

Sorry mate but its still a long way to go yet to convince me this is still going ahead as planned. We'll see. I really do hope this works out but TF has lost my confidence in him i'm afraid. Lets see if this really is going to be a state of the art training facility and not just a Warren farm Mark2
I've been called a happy clapper to a doom monger on this board now.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2015 9:44]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warren farm kaput on 11:29 - Sep 17 with 1976 viewscaliforniahoop

Now we will hear, " let's wait until a spade is in the ground crap" very sad people! TF delivered everything he promised, people just took the gifts and misused them.
Warren farm kaput on 11:31 - Sep 17 with 1968 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warren farm kaput on 23:53 - Sep 11 by PunteR

in a dinghy..

being clingy
Warren farm kaput on 11:41 - Sep 17 with 1934 viewsNorthernr

Warren farm kaput on 11:29 - Sep 17 by californiahoop

Now we will hear, " let's wait until a spade is in the ground crap" very sad people! TF delivered everything he promised, people just took the gifts and misused them.

What exactly has he delivered? We're exactly the same club with the same stadium, same poor training ground and same poor youth set up as when he arrived - except now we're a division lower. We've spent hundreds of millions of pounds to achieve that.
Warren farm kaput on 11:43 - Sep 17 with 1928 viewsHayesender

Warren farm kaput on 08:40 - Sep 17 by WokingR

Not to worry, I'm big and ugly enough to take any ridicule coming my way.

Having said that, I'm not gonna apologise for sharing what I genuinely heard on here with you lot.

Like the rest of you I'd love it if Warren farm gets going

Warren farm kaput on 11:46 - Sep 17 with 1915 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warren farm kaput on 11:41 - Sep 17 by Northernr

What exactly has he delivered? We're exactly the same club with the same stadium, same poor training ground and same poor youth set up as when he arrived - except now we're a division lower. We've spent hundreds of millions of pounds to achieve that.

Ingrate.

Forgot about that season ticket reduction quick enough didn't you? They may well be in the form of club shop vouchers but that's beside the point.

I brought a lovely tea towel set. Very tasteful.

ALL HAIL THE TONE!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024