Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacks following Wales away? 12:49 - Sep 4 with 14381 viewswales4ever

Hi all.
I was chatting to a mate on the phone lastnight who is out in Cyprus with a group of around thirty mates ( All Cardiff fans ) We got chatting about the game and the place they was staying and during the conversation he mentioned there were about ten Jack staying there to.. I asked was there any trouble or ill feeling and he said no we have all had a great week together they are tidy lads he said there were two from aberdare and the rest from Neath area..
After hearing that it had me wondering have any of you followed Wales home or away this campaign and do you think the Cardiff/Swansea rivalry has mellowed at internationals that we can all get along whilst supporting our country?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 12:52]
Jacks following Wales away? on 11:25 - Sep 6 with 3261 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 10:21 - Sep 6 by ScoobyDoo

City Arms 5pm? Obviously not going to the game then? You know and everybody else on here knows what you posted so don't try and shift the blame son. Wonder why those supposed Cardiff fans feel the need to accompany you god only knows.

You pick the time then. It can be in half an hour if you like.

They want to know why you used the death of a fellow fan to point score on a rivals board, as I said at the time time. This won't go away until you explain your reasoning to your own supporters who wish to talk to you about it.

And if your a quarter of the man you give the impression you are you will be there.

No more internet jawing. You started this, and without any thought at all for the fall out.
Be a man, bring your apologies and enough for a round for 8 fellow Welshmen.

Face your demons, and leave the keyboard warrior rubbish for your kids.
You may even walk away with some personal pride.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2015 11:30]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:42 - Sep 6 with 3238 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:25 - Sep 6 by ScoobyWho

You pick the time then. It can be in half an hour if you like.

They want to know why you used the death of a fellow fan to point score on a rivals board, as I said at the time time. This won't go away until you explain your reasoning to your own supporters who wish to talk to you about it.

And if your a quarter of the man you give the impression you are you will be there.

No more internet jawing. You started this, and without any thought at all for the fall out.
Be a man, bring your apologies and enough for a round for 8 fellow Welshmen.

Face your demons, and leave the keyboard warrior rubbish for your kids.
You may even walk away with some personal pride.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2015 11:30]

Me an internet warrior You really are a one off.

You were the one that tried to score points off two Cardiff fans that died, I just called you a piece of shit. Ask the mods to put your post back up! I'm quite willing for them to put any of my posts up here. Ask them to put up the post about you accusing me of being a wife beater, abusing children and being an ex con! All come from your disgusting persona, I am not the problem here son, you are and I pity you as you are not mentally stable. Get help son.
Jacks following Wales away? on 11:56 - Sep 6 with 3195 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks following Wales away? on 10:21 - Sep 6 by ScoobyDoo

City Arms 5pm? Obviously not going to the game then? You know and everybody else on here knows what you posted so don't try and shift the blame son. Wonder why those supposed Cardiff fans feel the need to accompany you god only knows.

If your going to the city arms go to the pub opposite (brewers tap or something) and try a pint of their Boho lager. I was there on Friday night and at £3.80 very very nice indeed. Wish I was going myself now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:01 - Sep 6 with 3181 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:42 - Sep 6 by ScoobyDoo

Me an internet warrior You really are a one off.

You were the one that tried to score points off two Cardiff fans that died, I just called you a piece of shit. Ask the mods to put your post back up! I'm quite willing for them to put any of my posts up here. Ask them to put up the post about you accusing me of being a wife beater, abusing children and being an ex con! All come from your disgusting persona, I am not the problem here son, you are and I pity you as you are not mentally stable. Get help son.

A number of board members here put you straight, Oj and Bryny, and numerous others. But you chose to make an issue of it for your own agenda. All of the thread has been printed off and given to those you affected. Explain your reasoning to them after reading through it all with people who want to know answers from you.

Prove me wrong then.
This is my last word on it.
The family want to meet you.

And you gutless, are the reason.
I will not comment any further, you know where we will be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2015 12:07]

Jacks following Wales away? on 13:58 - Sep 6 with 3039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:56 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

If your going to the city arms go to the pub opposite (brewers tap or something) and try a pint of their Boho lager. I was there on Friday night and at £3.80 very very nice indeed. Wish I was going myself now

Sorry SW. This was meant for you not SD . Give the tap house a try Boho lager ice cold. Lovely !

Jacks following Wales away? on 14:29 - Sep 6 with 2990 views1983

Jacks following Wales away? on 19:22 - Sep 5 by bathgatejack

Would there be trouble is someone displayed a swans flag

The thing is there is a Swansea flag at most welsh games its just because it written in Welsh most fans don't notice how Ironic don't you think?

Jacks following Wales away? on 14:44 - Sep 6 with 2959 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 13:58 - Sep 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry SW. This was meant for you not SD . Give the tap house a try Boho lager ice cold. Lovely !

In the City Arms now Bryny.
Nice welcome, plenty of Newport here and Swansea.
Lovely day too.

That pub looks a bit jammed at the moment 👍

Jacks following Wales away? on 22:52 - Sep 6 with 2636 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:01 - Sep 6 by ScoobyWho

A number of board members here put you straight, Oj and Bryny, and numerous others. But you chose to make an issue of it for your own agenda. All of the thread has been printed off and given to those you affected. Explain your reasoning to them after reading through it all with people who want to know answers from you.

Prove me wrong then.
This is my last word on it.
The family want to meet you.

And you gutless, are the reason.
I will not comment any further, you know where we will be.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2015 12:07]

You're a freak bud of the highest order, as I said I pity you.
Login to get fewer ads

Jacks following Wales away? on 02:34 - Sep 7 with 2546 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 22:52 - Sep 6 by ScoobyDoo

You're a freak bud of the highest order, as I said I pity you.

Coward.

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:23 - Sep 7 with 2357 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 02:34 - Sep 7 by ScoobyWho

Coward.

Coward, wife beater, child abuser, ex con? Feck me your running out of alternatives you freak.
Jacks following Wales away? on 11:28 - Sep 7 with 2346 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:23 - Sep 7 by ScoobyDoo

Coward, wife beater, child abuser, ex con? Feck me your running out of alternatives you freak.

Coward.

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:34 - Sep 7 with 2338 viewsjasper_T

Just kiss already ffs
Jacks following Wales away? on 23:12 - Sep 7 with 2136 viewsjacksfullaces

jacks a lot more undercover than cardiff fans in the main, although a few kids (including my own) wearing swans shirts.

daft really, should be live and let live, but should also be in a neutral stadium, not a club ground. but that's the way the cookie has crumbled, tell you what though it was no sell out yesterday, contrary to the over excited welsh media. my local club still had tickets on the day and there were spaces all round the stadium.

i think cardiff fans a little more over excited by wales success than us at the moment, as it gives them a glimpse of the big time again. although only a glimpse. the quality not great, we won't be pulling up any trees when we qualify, good defence and hope for the best. 3 draws a la ireland back in the jack charlton era would be my guess.
Jacks following Wales away? on 00:16 - Sep 8 with 2089 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks following Wales away? on 23:12 - Sep 7 by jacksfullaces

jacks a lot more undercover than cardiff fans in the main, although a few kids (including my own) wearing swans shirts.

daft really, should be live and let live, but should also be in a neutral stadium, not a club ground. but that's the way the cookie has crumbled, tell you what though it was no sell out yesterday, contrary to the over excited welsh media. my local club still had tickets on the day and there were spaces all round the stadium.

i think cardiff fans a little more over excited by wales success than us at the moment, as it gives them a glimpse of the big time again. although only a glimpse. the quality not great, we won't be pulling up any trees when we qualify, good defence and hope for the best. 3 draws a la ireland back in the jack charlton era would be my guess.

They crave any sort of success at the moment. The national team gives them something to take their minds of their home town team.

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:42 - Sep 8 with 1999 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:16 - Sep 8 by Brynmill_Jack

They crave any sort of success at the moment. The national team gives them something to take their minds of their home town team.

Don't be daft bud, the Welsh public get excited when our National teams do well not just us. Can you remember Wales in three RWC semi final 4 yrs ago? 60,000 in the stadium and just as many in the pubs at half 9 in the morning! Wales football under Mark Hughes selling out the Millennium and my recollection you weren't in the Prem then. Talk sense man.
Jacks following Wales away? on 09:49 - Sep 8 with 1957 viewsScoobyWho

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:42 - Sep 8 by ScoobyDoo

Don't be daft bud, the Welsh public get excited when our National teams do well not just us. Can you remember Wales in three RWC semi final 4 yrs ago? 60,000 in the stadium and just as many in the pubs at half 9 in the morning! Wales football under Mark Hughes selling out the Millennium and my recollection you weren't in the Prem then. Talk sense man.

Coward.

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:23 - Sep 8 with 1908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:42 - Sep 8 by ScoobyDoo

What's rugby got to do with it? Talk sense yourself buuuuuuuuuuuuddd

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:46 - Sep 8 with 1891 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 11:23 - Sep 8 by Brynmill_Jack

What's rugby got to do with it? Talk sense yourself buuuuuuuuuuuuddd

I said National teams bud, there is a clue there Anyway remember Yorath's team that lost to Rumania? Could have sold out the old Arms Park twice over, you getting my drift now bud.
Jacks following Wales away? on 12:37 - Nov 22 with 1391 viewsJaffer

Bluebirds
Jacks following Wales away? on 12:57 - Nov 22 with 1360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:37 - Nov 22 by Jaffer

Bluebirds

Will be in the minority in France.

Jacks following Wales away? on 23:23 - Nov 22 with 1257 viewsLoyal

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:24 - Sep 5 by kopperburgjack

Have you not seen all the Cardiff flags?? Including the BLUE ones?? Disgraceful.

Well they had better get used to black and white ones too.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024