Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium 11:20 - Jul 29 with 6480 viewsqueensparker

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/qpr/cargiant_deliver_another_blow_to_qpr_stadium_p

Would be nice to have some clarity on this from the council. What exactly are the plans for Old Oak? Who is in charge? It sounds from this like various parties are just cracking on with their own agendas
Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 917 viewskysersosaqpr

Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 20:42 - Jul 29 by RangersAreBack

Car Giant are perfectly entitled to submit their own visions and plans for the area, that does not necessarily mean that it will be ratified and the stadium won't be built.

Personally, I'd like to see Tony and the board finalise the training ground first. If they can't drive this through when faced with opposition from a small band of local protestors what appetite will they have for taking on big business?

Err which of these three is odd one out regarding being a "big business?"
Car Giant, Air Asia, Mittal Steel?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 23:58 - Jul 29 with 838 viewsCanadaRanger

Any interest in the Mittals taking on a scrap steel business?...

Just asking...
Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 00:39 - Jul 30 with 812 viewsgobbles

Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 15:43 - Jul 29 by SpiritofGregory

Mendes can say what he likes, he owns the site.

What would you say if you owned a plot of land that had a very successful business on it and someone else starts mouthing off to the press about building on it, when you haven't even agreed a price.

Does he own the site? We don't know that. We know his business is located on the site. Wouldn't mind betting they don't own the freehold.
Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 00:51 - Jul 30 with 808 viewsSpiritofGregory

Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 00:39 - Jul 30 by gobbles

Does he own the site? We don't know that. We know his business is located on the site. Wouldn't mind betting they don't own the freehold.

Car Giant have been on that site for years, he probably bought it when the price of land in that area was affordable.
Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 07:43 - Jul 30 with 742 viewsLblock

Why does TF have to sit down and negotiate with this guy or anyone else except the LDA? He's looking to coat tail a regeneration project of massive preportions with no real hard up front investment until green light given, even then we'll go from owning a ground to leasing the ground / land.

I seriously doubt it'll happen.
Can't say I'm too bothered.
Look at Arsenal - fantastic but soulless ground and council now decided they can't have loads of concerts there which was part of their business model. The focus on their ground held them back on the pitch for years and they were lucky to have an astute manager keeping them competing at the top, yet still they shouldve been winning things and a lot of their fans blame that on balance sheet focus. Of course I'd swap their on pitch performances over last 2 years with ours!!
Et the spin continue from the Bungle Bros. I thought Beard was a master of these issues? ??

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Car Giant still say there'll be no new stadium on 09:18 - Jul 30 with 681 viewssexton

Looks as though Car Giant registered objections back in 2011

http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Images/Issue%2010%20-%20482557%20Cargiant%20Ltd_tcm21-158

The document refers to their ownership of the land.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024