Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on Bonys performance today 19:31 - Nov 25 with 14572 viewsDarran

“It was a proper man’s performance from Wilfried.”

Mmmmmm not the best thing to say on diversity day at the Liberty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:26 - Nov 26 with 1932 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 19:40 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Leftie sheep.

Ha. Ha ha. Ha.

Poor dab really is trying too hard today. It's painful.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:33 - Nov 26 with 1920 viewsjackrabbit

Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:16 - Nov 26 by jack247

I still want to see him go, though a few more performances like yesterday and I’d happily change my mind.

I’d think it more logical to focus on the inept performances we’ve been churning out since August than a completely harmless post match comment if I wanted to justify getting him out.

We've had 1 home win , 1 away win and 3 goal-less draws to show and we're at almost the halfway mark. I come on here to read some views and analysis of an improved performance yesterday and encounter 4 pages of right-on bullshit straight from the 'Guardian wimmin' pages. And all because our manager described Bony's game as a 'true man's performance'. God help us.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:37 - Nov 26 with 1908 viewsDarran

This came up on Twitter less than 30 minutes ago.
Creased me.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:50 - Nov 26 with 1890 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 20:33 - Nov 26 by jackrabbit

We've had 1 home win , 1 away win and 3 goal-less draws to show and we're at almost the halfway mark. I come on here to read some views and analysis of an improved performance yesterday and encounter 4 pages of right-on bullshit straight from the 'Guardian wimmin' pages. And all because our manager described Bony's game as a 'true man's performance'. God help us.

The only person who mentioned the manager's language was someone trying to make fun of the club's diversity intiative.

No Guardian 'wimmin' even remotely objected to the use of the word 'man' in Clement's comment.

Just to clarify.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 21:45 - Nov 26 with 1845 viewsbluenile

Clement on Bonys performance today on 18:52 - Nov 26 by Darran

I’ve been called Ironside on here several times.

Dar, I used to like Ironside....................take it as a compliment. Anyway, why should a man in a wheelchair be offended when compared to another man in a wheelchair who was bloody good at his job, even though he was fictional? Imagine the other side.............."He's so offended m'lud, apparently he can walk fully all by himself, and he was compared to an actor on tv who can also walk about by himself!"

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clement on Bonys performance today on 21:49 - Nov 26 with 1839 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 21:45 - Nov 26 by bluenile

Dar, I used to like Ironside....................take it as a compliment. Anyway, why should a man in a wheelchair be offended when compared to another man in a wheelchair who was bloody good at his job, even though he was fictional? Imagine the other side.............."He's so offended m'lud, apparently he can walk fully all by himself, and he was compared to an actor on tv who can also walk about by himself!"

Well said Quentin Crisp.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 21:53 - Nov 26 with 1826 viewsbluenile

Clement on Bonys performance today on 21:49 - Nov 26 by Darran

Well said Quentin Crisp.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clement on Bonys performance today on 23:42 - Nov 26 with 1777 viewsJJJack

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:45 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

The manager's comment on Bony was an obvious reference to Tammy.

You attempted to take the p*ss.

The club along with every club made a tiny effort for just one match of a season to show a more welcoming face to people that feel they can't enjoy the simple act of watching their favourite club play football because ar*eholes make fun of them, aim chants in their direction, and generally act like utter morons. Football has an awful attitude to people who are gay, or transgender. Awful. It says everything you need to know that in 2017 not one single player has felt able to be open about being gay.

As part of an attempt to be a tiny bit more inclusive, the club said that if people preferred, they could use Mx as a designation rather than Mr or Mrs or Ms or Miss. It has absolutely no effect whatsoever on anyone that doesn't want to use that designation. But you believe it is fine to make fun. In several threads.

I'm genuinely surprised that someone who should know only too well how groups of people who are 'different' to the majority can have their lives made an utter misery by people making fun, is so willing to do it with others quite so frequently.

"The manager's comment on Bony was an obvious reference to Tammy. "

Absolute nonsense. How on earth can anyone deduce that from Clement's praise of Bony's performance. You are slagging off other people on here and claiming you know what their intentions are and then you start claiming you know what our Manager actually means even though you've no evidence at all to back this up.

Must be great to be so "knowledgable".
Login to get fewer ads

Clement on Bonys performance today on 23:45 - Nov 26 with 1774 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 23:42 - Nov 26 by JJJack

"The manager's comment on Bony was an obvious reference to Tammy. "

Absolute nonsense. How on earth can anyone deduce that from Clement's praise of Bony's performance. You are slagging off other people on here and claiming you know what their intentions are and then you start claiming you know what our Manager actually means even though you've no evidence at all to back this up.

Must be great to be so "knowledgable".

Superbly said JJ.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 00:39 - Nov 27 with 1741 viewsTheResurrection

I'm with Lisa here. I hadn't thought of it until I read this thread but it makes sense.

Clement is under pressure and he's wanted Bony out there throughout the season, he's not had that luxury so he's had to rely on a kid. It makes sense, and someone said earlier it's not Tammy's role to do what Bony does, well maybe not do it as well but he's got to learn to get better at it, all strikers do. It's the next most important weapon in their armoury after scoring.

Also on the reason why this thread was posted on the first place, of course Darren wanted to poke his passive bullying stick in this direction again. It's always either him or the pretty sick Jackfath. Darren is a bitter down on his luck busy body with a massive chip on his shoulder and lives for this site only. The other one, well my kids would never ever be schooled by him that's for sure, I can't think of anyone worse to be in a position of responsibility teaching young kids. Imagine that thing having some sort of lasting impact on your kids hearts and souls.

No chance.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 00:47 - Nov 27 with 1737 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 00:39 - Nov 27 by TheResurrection

I'm with Lisa here. I hadn't thought of it until I read this thread but it makes sense.

Clement is under pressure and he's wanted Bony out there throughout the season, he's not had that luxury so he's had to rely on a kid. It makes sense, and someone said earlier it's not Tammy's role to do what Bony does, well maybe not do it as well but he's got to learn to get better at it, all strikers do. It's the next most important weapon in their armoury after scoring.

Also on the reason why this thread was posted on the first place, of course Darren wanted to poke his passive bullying stick in this direction again. It's always either him or the pretty sick Jackfath. Darren is a bitter down on his luck busy body with a massive chip on his shoulder and lives for this site only. The other one, well my kids would never ever be schooled by him that's for sure, I can't think of anyone worse to be in a position of responsibility teaching young kids. Imagine that thing having some sort of lasting impact on your kids hearts and souls.

No chance.

I hope the Trust seriously think about co-opting a cùnt like this onto their board.
I have no idea what the bullying stick is? I started a thread about a comment our manager made and nothing else.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 07:23 - Nov 27 with 1675 viewsJackfath

Clement on Bonys performance today on 00:39 - Nov 27 by TheResurrection

No chance.

Surely you can see the need for you to stop attacking members of the trust in such a manner, especially as many are hoping you’re going to sort everything out?

I hope the current board member(s) who posts here sees the issues and when applications are discussed posts like this are brought up. You’re a huge risk.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 7:26]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 08:10 - Nov 27 with 1658 viewsTheResurrection

Clement on Bonys performance today on 00:47 - Nov 27 by Darran

I hope the Trust seriously think about co-opting a cùnt like this onto their board.
I have no idea what the bullying stick is? I started a thread about a comment our manager made and nothing else.

Do you think anyone actually believes the shit you come out with? You've made a life of doing exactly what you do and it's only because of people like you and your chums as Andrew said people do have cross words. You stir the pot and play the victim, the most sly and nasty of them all.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Clement on Bonys performance today on 08:14 - Nov 27 with 1650 viewsTheResurrection

Clement on Bonys performance today on 07:23 - Nov 27 by Jackfath

Surely you can see the need for you to stop attacking members of the trust in such a manner, especially as many are hoping you’re going to sort everything out?

I hope the current board member(s) who posts here sees the issues and when applications are discussed posts like this are brought up. You’re a huge risk.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 7:26]

You can spend all your spare time baiting people, making fun of people and trying to get people to react. You've clearly found something you excel at but I know where the huge risk is and it's not SCFC related.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 10:16 - Nov 27 with 1589 viewscostalotta

Clement on Bonys performance today on 18:03 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

They haven't objected to the use of the word 'manfully'. They've objected because the letter implied that the father wasn't an equal parent or equally concerned about the health of his child. Which is pretty old fashioned and dismissive.

I won't comment on the irony of you using a Tardis to rediscover reality...

And the only person on this thread who has made a gender issue of the original Clement comment was Darran who was trying to take the p...

It's pathetic, it really is.

Why are people so determined to be offended ? And, why are there those who are determined to be offended on the behalf of others? And worse still, why are there those thought police determined to tell others how and what to think and what's right and wrong? I know the difference as I supsect do 99% of the population. MZD!

I tell what's offensive is others judging what you think or telling you they know what you think, especially when they don't. Our minds are our own to do with what we want!

If people identify as whatever that's up to them. Do people really care how others identify, I mean Really?
Clement on Bonys performance today on 12:51 - Nov 27 with 1533 viewsWingstandwood

Clement on Bonys performance today on 10:16 - Nov 27 by costalotta

It's pathetic, it really is.

Why are people so determined to be offended ? And, why are there those who are determined to be offended on the behalf of others? And worse still, why are there those thought police determined to tell others how and what to think and what's right and wrong? I know the difference as I supsect do 99% of the population. MZD!

I tell what's offensive is others judging what you think or telling you they know what you think, especially when they don't. Our minds are our own to do with what we want!

If people identify as whatever that's up to them. Do people really care how others identify, I mean Really?

I remember a guy about five years back writing online and praising a dozen or so adult individuals who travelled up from his local learning difficulty centre to do a volunteer litter pick in Melyn Mynach Park. He called them ‘fantastic’! But guess what? He was (despite praise) then smeared because he described their turnout as a ‘grouping’.

For his praise he got a desperately trawled for manufactured offence accusation of prejudice, based solely upon his accuser’s vivid imagination and desperate need to be offended........ Apparently you should not refer to a collective of individuals as a 'grouping'.

The person whom was smeared replied that the litter pickers were in a group by dictionary definition….. and cut and pasted
“A group of persons or things, esp. one assembled for some common purpose or function”……….Yep they were assembled just to do that i.e. to litter pick.

What is the world coming to when malicious PC-fascists go to extraordinary lengths to make up things to be offended by absolutely f'#ck all! It sickens me!

Argus!

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:24 - Nov 27 with 1499 viewsElward

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:54 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

You've never been into a shop with only one changing room? Or a cafe with only one toilet?

Most smaller shops have had 'gender neutral' changing rooms for ever. Most smaller cafes or restaurants have had 'gender neutral' toilets for ever.

I'm amazed there hasn't been complete uproar.

That is completely different, and as you pointed out, it is with "smaller shops" mainly due to the fact they don't have the room or facilities to accommodate both Male and Female toilets/changing rooms, let alone a third option for Neutral. They may have space for 2,3,4 etc. cubicles in which case they make them open for whoever needs access and do not list them as neutral, just a blank cubicle, curtain etc.

With larger shops, restaurants, leisure centres etc. they either have "communal" cubicles, or if they do specify, it is separate Male and Female. I have never ever seen a third option for Neutral. This is what I was getting at.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 13:29]
Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:44 - Nov 27 with 1469 viewsLeonWasGod

What a thoroughly bizarre thread
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:11 - Nov 27 with 1439 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:44 - Nov 27 by LeonWasGod

What a thoroughly bizarre thread

I know and especially the bit about me playing the victim.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:14 - Nov 27 with 1428 viewswhoflungdung

It makes me wonder how my parents generation managed going through a wartime and post war austerity enough to make eyes water.

Sugar,sweets,drink,fags, food all rationed to fook.

God knows what people called each other those days but it seems they were too busy simply surviving to be worried about what they were called or whether they should exhibit their sexuality to all .

Transgender ?

Just what the feck

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement on Bonys performance today on 15:24 - Nov 27 with 1376 viewsZut_Alors

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:14 - Nov 27 by whoflungdung

It makes me wonder how my parents generation managed going through a wartime and post war austerity enough to make eyes water.

Sugar,sweets,drink,fags, food all rationed to fook.

God knows what people called each other those days but it seems they were too busy simply surviving to be worried about what they were called or whether they should exhibit their sexuality to all .

Transgender ?

Just what the feck

What an earth does post war austerity have to do with the way people identify? the world is a big place and there's room enough for everyone.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:01 - Nov 27 with 1311 viewswhoflungdung

This

For some, life is tough. My parents generation and their s before were too busy seeking a living to be bothered about who called whom what

We are very indulgent generation and frankly, it looks like we re looking for ways in which we can be offended

On second thoughts we are.We have departments of people and legal leeches just chomping on the pit for a nice diversity case

MX? Just look at the state we re in

Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:38 - Nov 27 with 1272 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:01 - Nov 27 by whoflungdung

This

For some, life is tough. My parents generation and their s before were too busy seeking a living to be bothered about who called whom what

We are very indulgent generation and frankly, it looks like we re looking for ways in which we can be offended

On second thoughts we are.We have departments of people and legal leeches just chomping on the pit for a nice diversity case

MX? Just look at the state we re in

Does anyone know WTF this bindipper is talking about?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:50 - Nov 27 with 1249 viewswhoflungdung

Pretty clear to me

Bin dipper

By the way, do you have bins or black bags

Wasn't nice to read refugees being hounded out of Swansea ,was it

Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:52 - Nov 27 with 1247 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 17:50 - Nov 27 by whoflungdung

Pretty clear to me

Bin dipper

By the way, do you have bins or black bags

Wasn't nice to read refugees being hounded out of Swansea ,was it

What?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024