Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on Bonys performance today 19:31 - Nov 25 with 14573 viewsDarran

“It was a proper man’s performance from Wilfried.”

Mmmmmm not the best thing to say on diversity day at the Liberty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:51 - Nov 26 with 1376 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I thought our en suite was gender neutral but the wife has banned me from it so it's ladies only now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:52 - Nov 26 with 1374 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:51 - Nov 26 by Joe_bradshaw

I thought our en suite was gender neutral but the wife has banned me from it so it's ladies only now.

Ha. I’m not allowed to use the en suite either. We should form a support group.

Poll: Tory leader

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 1373 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:38 - Nov 26 by Elward

There wont be no but i have yet to see either of them. Wherever i go there is Male, Female and disabled.

You've never been into a shop with only one changing room? Or a cafe with only one toilet?

Most smaller shops have had 'gender neutral' changing rooms for ever. Most smaller cafes or restaurants have had 'gender neutral' toilets for ever.

I'm amazed there hasn't been complete uproar.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:04 - Nov 26 with 1346 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:54 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

You've never been into a shop with only one changing room? Or a cafe with only one toilet?

Most smaller shops have had 'gender neutral' changing rooms for ever. Most smaller cafes or restaurants have had 'gender neutral' toilets for ever.

I'm amazed there hasn't been complete uproar.

In the case of a small shop with only one toilet, the obvious difference is that only one person at a time can use it.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:06 - Nov 26 with 1343 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:04 - Nov 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

In the case of a small shop with only one toilet, the obvious difference is that only one person at a time can use it.

Only one person at a time can use a cubicle in a gender neutral toilet as well.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:06 - Nov 26 with 1343 viewsmax936

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:52 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Ha. I’m not allowed to use the en suite either. We should form a support group.

En suite's be fuked, posh as feck you lot, we risk frost bite sitting on our Khazi's up here this time of year mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:07 - Nov 26 with 1340 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 13:45 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

The manager's comment on Bony was an obvious reference to Tammy.

You attempted to take the p*ss.

The club along with every club made a tiny effort for just one match of a season to show a more welcoming face to people that feel they can't enjoy the simple act of watching their favourite club play football because ar*eholes make fun of them, aim chants in their direction, and generally act like utter morons. Football has an awful attitude to people who are gay, or transgender. Awful. It says everything you need to know that in 2017 not one single player has felt able to be open about being gay.

As part of an attempt to be a tiny bit more inclusive, the club said that if people preferred, they could use Mx as a designation rather than Mr or Mrs or Ms or Miss. It has absolutely no effect whatsoever on anyone that doesn't want to use that designation. But you believe it is fine to make fun. In several threads.

I'm genuinely surprised that someone who should know only too well how groups of people who are 'different' to the majority can have their lives made an utter misery by people making fun, is so willing to do it with others quite so frequently.

I did not. I made reference to the comment ‘a proper man’

I tell you one thing mind I’m fuçking sick of people on here trying to tell me what I’m thinking and trying to *blackening my name.

*Not a racist reference.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:08 - Nov 26 with 1339 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:06 - Nov 26 by max936

En suite's be fuked, posh as feck you lot, we risk frost bite sitting on our Khazi's up here this time of year mun.

We’ve got three bogs, which is two more than we had in the last house. I still marvel at the fact that I don’t have to trek upstairs fir a piss.

Login to get fewer ads

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:09 - Nov 26 with 1337 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:04 - Nov 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

What the hell do you think gender neutral toilets are? Some sort of free for all where people are pushing each other out of the way trying to get to sit down first?

God, people are stupid.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:12 - Nov 26 with 1323 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:09 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

What the hell do you think gender neutral toilets are? Some sort of free for all where people are pushing each other out of the way trying to get to sit down first?

God, people are stupid.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:13 - Nov 26 with 1317 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:12 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

lol

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:14 - Nov 26 with 1315 viewsbluenile

Hate to say it...................but this whole thread is bizarre.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:16 - Nov 26 with 1305 viewsmax936

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:08 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve got three bogs, which is two more than we had in the last house. I still marvel at the fact that I don’t have to trek upstairs fir a piss.

We got fifteen concrete steps to negotiate to get to our Khazi very erry in the darkest of nights, none of these unisex potties up here

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 1303 viewsVetchfielder

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:08 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I still marvel at the fact that I don't have to trek OUTSIDE for a piss

Proud to have been one of the 231

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 1303 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:07 - Nov 26 by Darran

I did not. I made reference to the comment ‘a proper man’

I tell you one thing mind I’m fuçking sick of people on here trying to tell me what I’m thinking and trying to *blackening my name.

*Not a racist reference.

The comment was obviously aimed at Tammy.

Which I thought bizarre to be honest. And uncalled for.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:18 - Nov 26 with 1298 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:14 - Nov 26 by bluenile

Hate to say it...................but this whole thread is bizarre.

You can blame the Soothsayer in London for knowing what people are thinking.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:19 - Nov 26 with 1293 viewsairedale

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:06 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

Only one person at a time can use a cubicle in a gender neutral toilet as well.

You can't just use the toilet in Prostate Pavilion (The West Stand) where I am during rush hours. You've got to bloody well Q.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:20 - Nov 26 with 1291 viewsmax936

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:17 - Nov 26 by Vetchfielder

I still marvel at the fact that I don't have to trek OUTSIDE for a piss

This is ours

Murder on dark wet nights

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:22 - Nov 26 with 1279 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:18 - Nov 26 by Darran

Alternatively you could blame people who start threads entitled 'WTF is this sh*t' if they want anyone to believe they are not trying to take the p*ss.

And go on to equate comments about the performance of Bony as compared to the performances of Tammy with a comment on 'diversity'.

But, whatever. You carry on Darran.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:23 - Nov 26 with 1273 viewsbluenile

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:18 - Nov 26 by Darran

Yes.............I like Lisa...............but Lisa, you've seriously lost the plot on this one!

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:27 - Nov 26 with 1260 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:23 - Nov 26 by bluenile

Yes.............I like Lisa...............but Lisa, you've seriously lost the plot on this one!

Why?

You don't think Darran's comment was (yet another) attempt to make fun of the introduction of a gender neutral prefix?

He's been taking the p*ss for a few days now. And was doing so on this thread as well. As was jackfath.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:29 - Nov 26 with 1251 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:27 - Nov 26 by londonlisa2001

Why?

You don't think Darran's comment was (yet another) attempt to make fun of the introduction of a gender neutral prefix?

He's been taking the p*ss for a few days now. And was doing so on this thread as well. As was jackfath.

So you are actually telling everyone that you know what I’m thinking?

Blimey this is an interesting one.

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:30 - Nov 26 with 1245 viewsbluenile

After I was married in 1980, we visited my in-laws on Boxing Day. They ran a farm. The only toilet was outside, and separate from the farmhouse. It was nobblingly cold. We accepted the offer of staying overnight so as to enjoy a drink or six. I also accepted my mother-in-law's kind offer of a plastic bucket to take to the bedroom in case of need overnight. Without the luxury of central heating, I also noted the use of about 6 blankets, replacing the one quilt we used at our own home. I slept soundly with what seemed to be the weight of a ton of lead on my person. Gender neutral toilets?????? Feck my eyes!!

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:31 - Nov 26 with 1242 viewslondonlisa2001

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:29 - Nov 26 by Darran

So you are actually telling everyone that you know what I’m thinking?

Blimey this is an interesting one.

“It was a proper man’s performance from Wilfried.”

Mmmmmm not the best thing to say on diversity day at the Liberty.

That's what you wrote Darran. I'm not commenting on what you're thinking, I'm commenting on what you wrote.
Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:35 - Nov 26 with 1223 viewsDarran

Clement on Bonys performance today on 14:30 - Nov 26 by bluenile

After I was married in 1980, we visited my in-laws on Boxing Day. They ran a farm. The only toilet was outside, and separate from the farmhouse. It was nobblingly cold. We accepted the offer of staying overnight so as to enjoy a drink or six. I also accepted my mother-in-law's kind offer of a plastic bucket to take to the bedroom in case of need overnight. Without the luxury of central heating, I also noted the use of about 6 blankets, replacing the one quilt we used at our own home. I slept soundly with what seemed to be the weight of a ton of lead on my person. Gender neutral toilets?????? Feck my eyes!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024