Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 20:29 - May 8 with 44245 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2017 14:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - May 13 with 2558 viewsEasternJack

Brilliant stuff -

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:39 - May 13 with 2288 viewsWxmJax

On sky sports 1 game of the day now, Kodi working again.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - May 13 with 2162 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - May 8 by SwansNZ

I’ll stick to my recent predictions of a 2-0 loss — it’s working for us (no need to thank me).

I’ve done it again

Swans 0-2 WBA

Oh and Palace 0-2 Hull

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:48 - May 13 with 1938 viewsABERSWAN

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:43 - May 13 by dobjack2

Don't call me Shirley 😉

But barring major feck ups we should be. Hopefully West Brom lose in the week as by my reckoning if Man Utd win the europa cup and finish outside the top 4 the 8th placed team would qualify for the europa league and that is currently WBA.

There is no extra Europa spot if United win it,and also no team finishing in the top 4 lose their place either.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 00:10 - May 14 with 1896 viewsMLT18

Bradley Lowery - legend. Puts today's game in to perspective.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:41 - May 14 with 1671 viewsdobjack2

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:48 - May 13 by ABERSWAN

There is no extra Europa spot if United win it,and also no team finishing in the top 4 lose their place either.

It's not an extra europa spot.

Top 4 plus Man Utd go into champions league if Man Utd finish outside top 4 leaving 6 th 7th and 8th for europa.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:55 - May 14 with 1644 viewsBanosswan

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:41 - May 14 by dobjack2

It's not an extra europa spot.

Top 4 plus Man Utd go into champions league if Man Utd finish outside top 4 leaving 6 th 7th and 8th for europa.

Maximum seven teams in uefa competitions.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:43 - May 14 with 1616 viewsdobjack2

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 10:55 - May 14 by Banosswan

Maximum seven teams in uefa competitions.

Excellent - missed that bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024