Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 20:29 - May 8 with 44246 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 May 2017 14:44]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 13 with 2500 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is delightful watching a Swansea midfield three consist of three footballers who are actually comfortable retaining possession and playing their way out of tight spots without having to resort to aimlessly kicking the ball 60 yards forward because they lack the skill and talent to play their way out.

Hopefully the days of seeing the likes of Shelvey and Cork in our midfield are over.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 13 with 2519 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:54 - May 13 by Pegojack

Just need to keep doing the same second half. Pass and move, pass and move. Keep working hard.

Correct
And just see out the odd Sunderland cross here and there
Important to keep a clean sheet for goal difference against Hull's

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - May 13 with 2469 viewsAnotherJohn

As good a half as we could have dreamed of. Let's not ease up now. We have a history of doing things the hard way, but let's keep it simple today!
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - May 13 with 2469 viewsWxmJax

There's always a downside

I've run out of beer

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 13 with 2430 viewsJack123

That naughton goal was absolutely fcking brilliant.. :)

libera nos a malo

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 13 with 2422 viewsMLT18

Goal difference could be important......now concentrate!!
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:01 - May 13 with 2409 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - May 13 by dickythorpe

WhO are we????

The resurrected - orchestrated by Leon Is God
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - May 13 with 2384 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - May 13 by WxmJax

I've run out of beer

WXM lager should be on tap Mr WXM Jax

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 13 with 2353 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - May 13 by WxmJax

I've run out of beer

Schoolboy error mush...!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 13 with 2338 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:58 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is delightful watching a Swansea midfield three consist of three footballers who are actually comfortable retaining possession and playing their way out of tight spots without having to resort to aimlessly kicking the ball 60 yards forward because they lack the skill and talent to play their way out.

Hopefully the days of seeing the likes of Shelvey and Cork in our midfield are over.

Last week you wanted to replace the midfield?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 13 with 2337 viewsSwanseaman

If I was PC I would say to go out and play exactly the same..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:05 - May 13 with 2254 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 13 by Lord_Bony

I want to see us buy a new defensive midfielder.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - May 13 with 2231 viewsBournedore

Full concentration now boys. If they score it's brown trousers time.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - May 13 with 2201 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:03 - May 13 by Lord_Bony

no, he didnt - was full of praise then also, as were many others
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - May 13 with 2160 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - May 13 by Bournedore

Full concentration now boys. If they score it's brown trousers time.

Nah we'll be alright.

Typical Sunderland once they go behind first half they won't be coming back.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - May 13 with 2093 viewsRunning_Man

Aywe-Lorente-Olson-Sigurdsson....A mix of pace,strength, technique and height. Love it.
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - May 13 with 2084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - May 13 by Lord_Bony

Nah we'll be alright.

Typical Sunderland once they go behind first half they won't be coming back.

What are you trying to do Jinx us?
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - May 13 with 2006 viewsunion_jack

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - May 13 by A_Fans_Dad

What are you trying to do Jinx us?

FFS Bony, shut up man!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - May 13 with 2006 viewsTheFranchise

this game is missing barrow
The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - May 13 with 1963 viewsWxmJax

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:02 - May 13 by SgorioFruit

WXM lager should be on tap Mr WXM Jax

A good drink as well, did a brewery tour last year and normally a slow drinker, I downed 4 pints in about an hour.
I'm in to IPA's at the moment, mainly because no one else will drink them but the Mrs bought Corona and now it's all gone. Texting for something else to be brought home has fallen on death ears.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - May 13 with 1873 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well that should have been a penalty for Sunderland.

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:19 - May 13 with 1782 viewsJackanapes

Someone get a message out to Ki that we are the ones playing In white.
[Post edited 13 May 2017 16:20]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:19 - May 13 with 1776 viewsunion_jack

Ki needs to be subbed asap. He's starting to get sloppy and lacking pace.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - May 13 with 1655 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - May 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well that should have been a penalty for Sunderland.

It hit is knee you plum!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Sunderland FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:25 - May 13 with 1593 viewsSwanseaman

FER FOR KI

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024