Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckets saved 17:41 - May 24 with 5127 viewsChaffRAFC

Apparently.

So we do get our derby games, even if they only have like 6 players.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Buckets saved on 17:44 - May 24 with 3511 viewsChaffRAFC

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-takeover-completed-834927.aspx

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Buckets saved on 17:53 - May 24 with 3452 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 17:44 - May 24 by ChaffRAFC

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-takeover-completed-834927.aspx

Lets wait and see who it is. Fenton has been on GMR saying the new board are better placed to take the club forward.
Buckets saved on 18:21 - May 24 with 3370 viewsSuddenLad

The Vaughan Family with a bit of luck........................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Buckets saved on 18:32 - May 24 with 3341 viewsSandyman

If it's not happened already, bury will no doubt be declared League 2 champions 2013/2014 by their fans within minutes....
Buckets saved on 18:53 - May 24 with 3263 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 18:32 - May 24 by Sandyman

If it's not happened already, bury will no doubt be declared League 2 champions 2013/2014 by their fans within minutes....

We should be but most are waiting to see who the new board are.
Buckets saved on 19:06 - May 24 with 3221 viewsColDale

Buckets saved on 18:21 - May 24 by SuddenLad

The Vaughan Family with a bit of luck........................

wouldnt wish them on anyone.

If I could offer some advice to our friendly neighbours, then it would be to keep both feet on the floor. I'd argue the majority of takeovers don't go as planned. If the new owners talk anything but caution, I'd be worried.

If the takeover is by some fella with a bit of cash to spend, then they'll head down the same old route again living beyond their means being subsidised by a 3rd party until the cash runs out. That's no way to run a football club.

If its someone with a sharp business brain, then the intention will be to get the club on a safe financial footing before anything else happens. That'll mean budgets set on what's expected to be much lower income over the next twelve months.

It'll take an awful lot of brass to settle the issues from last season and put together a competitive budget given the dead wood that exists on big contracts. They should look long term and try and put together some self sustaining plans similar to what Hilly has introduced at Spotland.
Buckets saved on 19:08 - May 24 with 3209 viewsBrighouseDale

Edit- scrap that
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Buckets saved on 19:42 - May 24 with 3146 viewsSuddenLad

Buckets saved on 19:06 - May 24 by ColDale

If I could offer some advice to our friendly neighbours, then it would be to keep both feet on the floor. I'd argue the majority of takeovers don't go as planned. If the new owners talk anything but caution, I'd be worried.

If the takeover is by some fella with a bit of cash to spend, then they'll head down the same old route again living beyond their means being subsidised by a 3rd party until the cash runs out. That's no way to run a football club.

If its someone with a sharp business brain, then the intention will be to get the club on a safe financial footing before anything else happens. That'll mean budgets set on what's expected to be much lower income over the next twelve months.

It'll take an awful lot of brass to settle the issues from last season and put together a competitive budget given the dead wood that exists on big contracts. They should look long term and try and put together some self sustaining plans similar to what Hilly has introduced at Spotland.

Sven Goran Eriksson to be appointed manager next Friday, his assistant will be Roberto Mancini and first signings will be John Terry and Ryan Lowe

Login to get fewer ads

Buckets saved on 19:42 - May 24 with 3145 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 19:06 - May 24 by ColDale

The word is that a CEO will be installed with a view to changing the club from top to bottom. We'll see.
Buckets saved on 19:56 - May 24 with 3113 viewsmacro

Ex bucket in trouble kazim-Richards charged with homophobic tweets
Buckets saved on 19:57 - May 24 with 3110 viewsPDIDDY

I know exactly who it is and consolidation with dale esque wages are a cert, fentons a cu nt who nearly killed our great club, long live the new kings,uts koh

Gissa job

Buckets saved on 21:49 - May 24 with 2950 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 19:56 - May 24 by macro

Ex bucket in trouble kazim-Richards charged with homophobic tweets

Is he scared of his house?
Buckets saved on 21:50 - May 24 with 2947 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 19:57 - May 24 by PDIDDY

I know exactly who it is and consolidation with dale esque wages are a cert, fentons a cu nt who nearly killed our great club, long live the new kings,uts koh

Who is it PD
Buckets saved on 10:59 - May 25 with 2675 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Buckets saved on 21:50 - May 24 by Pops2

Who is it PD

Sheikh Rattle-An-Roll!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Buckets saved on 11:40 - May 25 with 2635 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets saved on 21:50 - May 24 by Pops2

Who is it PD

Pm sent pops

Gissa job

Buckets saved on 17:58 - May 25 with 2454 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 11:40 - May 25 by PDIDDY

Pm sent pops

Christ, that is big news indeed. I can see a few Fail fans getting jealous at this one.
Buckets saved on 18:28 - May 25 with 2404 viewsSuddenLad

Buckets saved on 17:58 - May 25 by Pops2

Christ, that is big news indeed. I can see a few Fail fans getting jealous at this one.

Doubt it. Some stories have it as a consortium representing Glasgow Rangers allowing them a foothold into the English leagues & other stories suggest JD Sports are behind the deal.

Hardly the stuff to make anyone jealous. Especially as they have 'full confidence in Kevin Blackwell to restore the fortunes of Bury FC'.

Rather spoils it with that last sentence.

Buckets saved on 19:18 - May 25 with 2369 viewsTVOS1907

Buckets saved on 18:28 - May 25 by SuddenLad

Doubt it. Some stories have it as a consortium representing Glasgow Rangers allowing them a foothold into the English leagues & other stories suggest JD Sports are behind the deal.

Hardly the stuff to make anyone jealous. Especially as they have 'full confidence in Kevin Blackwell to restore the fortunes of Bury FC'.

Aye, and it looks like Sandyman's prophecy is starting earlier than expected.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Buckets saved on 19:37 - May 25 with 2347 viewsdilligas

How long do you give blackwell before he's given the push. He'll be gone by Christmas I reckon
Buckets saved on 20:34 - May 25 with 2323 viewsPops2

The rangers story was bollocks before and its just getting repeated again. The consortium are Bury fans. JD sports was founded in Bury as is Crown Oil.
Buckets saved on 20:43 - May 25 with 2308 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets saved on 20:34 - May 25 by Pops2

The rangers story was bollocks before and its just getting repeated again. The consortium are Bury fans. JD sports was founded in Bury as is Crown Oil.

Zubar wants to sign, now that would be quality

Gissa job

Buckets saved on 21:09 - May 25 with 2285 viewsPops2

Buckets saved on 20:43 - May 25 by PDIDDY

Zubar wants to sign, now that would be quality

Quality defender.
Buckets saved on 21:27 - May 25 with 2270 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets saved on 21:09 - May 25 by Pops2

Quality defender.

Spoke to a mate of his at bury sports club today and he said zubar waiting for the call, Blackwell kicked off with Fenton over Harris goin Oldham aswell

Gissa job

Buckets saved on 21:30 - May 25 with 2268 viewsDale23years

Stop it diddy your making us dale fans jealous

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Buckets saved on 22:34 - May 25 with 2220 viewsAtThePeake

Buckets saved on 21:27 - May 25 by PDIDDY

Spoke to a mate of his at bury sports club today and he said zubar waiting for the call, Blackwell kicked off with Fenton over Harris goin Oldham aswell

I had to check I was on a Rochdale forum for a second then.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024