Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? 19:08 - May 28 with 5325 viewsReslovenSwan1

This clip was taken from WoL

"Staff show support for Martin
Swansea City staff members travelled to Wembley to show their support to former boss Russell Martin. Martin oversaw a 1-0 win for his Southampton side, a victory that made him a Premier League manager for the first time".

This would absolutely infuriate me if I was Coleman. The club is having to sue him to get fair compensation and he has already taken a number of valued backroom staff. Are there concerns over "split loyalties"?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:02 - May 30 with 893 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 18:36 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

As far as Coleman is concerned he owes Swansea city £1m.

He is also known to be interested in player like Nathan Wood and perhaps one or two of Swansea's 15-16 year olds. He is not allowed to speak to them directly.

He has lavished hospitality on a large number of Swansea's shop floor workers who all now owe him a favour.

There is nothing to suggest he has done anything wrong. Eating crisps and Coca Cola every day is not illegal but as the OP says, "Is it healthy" and in Swansea city's best interests?

how do you know they are the "shop floor workers" - do you have names of the staff who attended?
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:06 - May 30 with 886 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:02 - May 30 by QJumpingJack

how do you know they are the "shop floor workers" - do you have names of the staff who attended?

He knows absolutely nothing and continually posts complete rubbish just to get a reaction. Just another WUM.
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:27 - May 30 with 844 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:06 - May 30 by Whiterockin

He knows absolutely nothing and continually posts complete rubbish just to get a reaction. Just another WUM.

It is speculation and stuff forums live off. Yes I wanted a reaction that is why I put it to the forum. "is it healthy?".

I assume the 20 were in lower paid roles. The higher paid could go on their own money. 2200 views and counting.
[Post edited 30 May 19:28]

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:36 - May 30 with 820 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 18:36 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

As far as Coleman is concerned he owes Swansea city £1m.

He is also known to be interested in player like Nathan Wood and perhaps one or two of Swansea's 15-16 year olds. He is not allowed to speak to them directly.

He has lavished hospitality on a large number of Swansea's shop floor workers who all now owe him a favour.

There is nothing to suggest he has done anything wrong. Eating crisps and Coca Cola every day is not illegal but as the OP says, "Is it healthy" and in Swansea city's best interests?

I worked for a company for a number of years until 7 years ago.
I still get invited to their Christmas parties despite working for opposition now.
Well thought of by ex colleagues it would seem.
As was Russ.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:24 - May 30 with 770 viewsFireboy2

After a long hiatus after going through a spell of mental health problems that a few on here will never understand I feel good enough to post again.

Fvck me some things never change, the Martin haters are out in force just because he decides to invite the friends he made whilst at the club, how very sad, just get a life people and move on.

Btw thanks to all the people on here (you know who you all are ) who have helped me through the roughest time in my life, I will never forget it 😘
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:29 - May 30 with 762 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:24 - May 30 by Fireboy2

After a long hiatus after going through a spell of mental health problems that a few on here will never understand I feel good enough to post again.

Fvck me some things never change, the Martin haters are out in force just because he decides to invite the friends he made whilst at the club, how very sad, just get a life people and move on.

Btw thanks to all the people on here (you know who you all are ) who have helped me through the roughest time in my life, I will never forget it 😘

Great to have you back FB.
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 21:16 - May 30 with 700 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:36 - May 30 by builthjack

I worked for a company for a number of years until 7 years ago.
I still get invited to their Christmas parties despite working for opposition now.
Well thought of by ex colleagues it would seem.
As was Russ.

Martin is not well thought of by the most valuable people at Swansea. The people who provide the oxygen for the club to survive. $$$$ another $3.5m today.

They are perhaps disgusted and are reported to taking him to court. He left without a deal in place. Southampton were due to close the deal a week before the last game. Someone told them to delay. I wonder who that was?

Brendan signed a deal with Swansea knowing he was leaving for Liverpool. It saw Swansea get £7m compo. Russ did the reverse. Martin or Southampton may have manipulated the situation (delayed his move) to see Swansea short changed and Southampton benefit. £1m is big money 4% of turnover.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 21:17 - May 30 with 699 viewsFireboy2

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 21:16 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Martin is not well thought of by the most valuable people at Swansea. The people who provide the oxygen for the club to survive. $$$$ another $3.5m today.

They are perhaps disgusted and are reported to taking him to court. He left without a deal in place. Southampton were due to close the deal a week before the last game. Someone told them to delay. I wonder who that was?

Brendan signed a deal with Swansea knowing he was leaving for Liverpool. It saw Swansea get £7m compo. Russ did the reverse. Martin or Southampton may have manipulated the situation (delayed his move) to see Swansea short changed and Southampton benefit. £1m is big money 4% of turnover.

I know a really good psychotherapist.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 21:54 - May 30 with 646 viewsunion_jack

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 20:24 - May 30 by Fireboy2

Great to see your name up again. Didn’t know about your plight but good to see you’ve got through it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 22:24 - May 30 with 613 viewstheloneranger

Welcome back FB ... YJB

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 22:39 - May 30 with 596 viewsmax936

Top Man FB, welcome back and best wishes of continual good health to you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 22:40 - May 30 with 591 viewspencoedjack

Glad you are over your MH issues FB
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 22:45 - May 30 with 587 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 21:16 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

He left with Southampton believing they were a championship club. They paid the compensation for that. It isn’t hard.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 22:51 - May 30 with 572 viewsKeithHaynes

> Brendan signed a deal with Swansea knowing he was leaving for Liverpool. It saw Swansea get £7m compo <

You got that right.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 23:13 - May 30 with 555 viewsBillyChong

South East England lawyers, legal fees that would be better off spent on the club, ‘activists’ etc. Funny how you aren’t repeatedly mentioning this now it’s someone other than the trust taking legal action.
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 09:19 - May 31 with 485 viewsonehunglow

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:51 - May 29 by KeithHaynes

Apart from the other posts and this.

‘Sick.
We need to cleanse ourselves from him.
Damage caused was significant .IMO.
Corrosive ,divisive,duplicitous.’

Try and be non judgemental on your dislike and look at things coldly and with the facts. Opinions on an individual person cloud the reality of what is happening.

Well almost stayed out of it but he keeps popping up.That ain’t me,baby.
It’s not “ hate” either . My comments are aimed at his ability and persona as a coach. He might be a lovely person,who loves his family,walks his dog of a morning with the Clash banging away in his earphones .
He left a legacy and for me,it’s absolutely as described .

He will be the first coach to be sacked next season in the Prem. Cue the Jacktears .

Have a swim

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 09:27 - May 31 with 482 viewsQJumpingJack

behind a paywall - byt £750k is mentioned.

https://www.law360.com/commercial-litigation-uk/articles/1835238/swansea-city-hi
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 11:21 - May 31 with 432 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 09:19 - May 31 by onehunglow

Well almost stayed out of it but he keeps popping up.That ain’t me,baby.
It’s not “ hate” either . My comments are aimed at his ability and persona as a coach. He might be a lovely person,who loves his family,walks his dog of a morning with the Clash banging away in his earphones .
He left a legacy and for me,it’s absolutely as described .

He will be the first coach to be sacked next season in the Prem. Cue the Jacktears .

Have a swim

Well, everyone gets sacked eventually, the only fixation I see is from people who dislike him.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 11:26 - May 31 with 426 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 23:13 - May 30 by BillyChong

South East England lawyers, legal fees that would be better off spent on the club, ‘activists’ etc. Funny how you aren’t repeatedly mentioning this now it’s someone other than the trust taking legal action.

Kindly I have no intention of diverting this thread. It is far too important for fans to understand who their real friends are. Out of respect of the good forum I will not take the bait.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 11:27 - May 31 with 425 viewsQJumpingJack

£750,000 has been mentioned but what happens if our legal costs are much more than that figure?
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 12:04 - May 31 with 399 viewsRichardO

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 19:27 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

It is speculation and stuff forums live off. Yes I wanted a reaction that is why I put it to the forum. "is it healthy?".

I assume the 20 were in lower paid roles. The higher paid could go on their own money. 2200 views and counting.
[Post edited 30 May 19:28]

Why would you assume it would be lower paid workers taking a freebie, I sure higher earners would be just as happy to take a handout?
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:16 - May 31 with 366 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 11:26 - May 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Kindly I have no intention of diverting this thread. It is far too important for fans to understand who their real friends are. Out of respect of the good forum I will not take the bait.

As a club the majority bar those at the top are not on good wages at all.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:16 - May 31 with 359 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 12:04 - May 31 by RichardO

Why would you assume it would be lower paid workers taking a freebie, I sure higher earners would be just as happy to take a handout?

I would not expect football professionals to accept these gifts. I would expect cleaners and minimum wage people to accept this gift if they are not involved directly with the players or sensitive club information.

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:23 - May 31 with 334 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:16 - May 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I would not expect football professionals to accept these gifts. I would expect cleaners and minimum wage people to accept this gift if they are not involved directly with the players or sensitive club information.

You condescending ****. "Cleaners and minimum wage people".
Swansea staffers supporting Russ. Is this healthy? on 13:42 - May 31 with 306 viewsBoundy

So glad you to have you back , you have been missed .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024