Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. 20:28 - Oct 13 with 34543 viewsMick_S

Come on my team.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 20:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:24 - Oct 15 with 1907 viewsHunterhoop

This has nothing to do with Dykes, or Kakay for that matter.

The midfield and 10s have been thoroughly outworked and outplayed. Ireogbunam has been dispossessed several time in our own half with men committed forward, and is responsible for the goal.

Amos was miles off the pace selling himself late on the press.

Field was too conservative in possession.

Chair went backwards/cut inside too often.

But Roberts was awful. He wasn’t working hard at all in or out of possession, made poor decisions and his touch was off. He offered nothing all game and constantly left Kakay with two to handle. Piss poor effort.

I know we have to rotate but I do think it could upset our rhythm as players aren’t quite sure where their teammates will be.

We were very slow and ponderous today.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:24 - Oct 15 with 1852 viewsToast_R

That was the worst of the lot, from the dumbass foul for a stupid yellow card to completely switching off for Luton to take the piss. We're thrown a rope and we manage to hang ourselves with it.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 1759 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:24 - Oct 15 by Hunterhoop

The midfield and 10s have been thoroughly outworked and outplayed. Ireogbunam has been dispossessed several time in our own half with men committed forward, and is responsible for the goal.

But Roberts was awful. He wasn’t working hard at all in or out of possession, made poor decisions and his touch was off. He offered nothing all game and constantly left Kakay with two to handle. Piss poor effort.

I know we have to rotate but I do think it could upset our rhythm as players aren’t quite sure where their teammates will be.

Fair assessment

The clueless fans who don’t understand the game will go after dykes and kakay bc they’re soft targets but it’s rly hard to blame either today…
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:26 - Oct 15 with 1753 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:24 - Oct 15 by Hunterhoop

Lot's for MB to think about there. Thanks for the assessment of today👍
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1727 viewsRs_Holy

Young squad… plenty of learning to do… looking for a reaction on Wednesday
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1715 viewsted_hendrix

We've been great for a while now, today we haven't been great and paid the price.

Therefore we learn from It and move on (or not as the case may be).

It's not a disaster, don't treat It as such.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 with 1693 viewsBklynRanger

Calm down Nathan it's one league game - you're making a bit of a tit of yourself there for a change
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:28 - Oct 15 with 1654 viewsQPunkR

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:26 - Oct 15 by qprd

Fair assessment

The clueless fans who don’t understand the game will go after dykes and kakay bc they’re soft targets but it’s rly hard to blame either today…

Agreed. I thought Kakay was one of our better performers today.
As for Dykes, he just did Dykes things. I don't expect anything from him but he wasn't the reason we lost today

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:29 - Oct 15 with 1645 viewsqprd

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 by BklynRanger

Calm down Nathan it's one league game - you're making a bit of a tit of yourself there for a change

What has he done?
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:29 - Oct 15 with 1646 viewsconnell10

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 by ted_hendrix

We've been great for a while now, today we haven't been great and paid the price.

The injuries are the real disasters mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:29 - Oct 15 with 1626 viewsBoston

Disappointing. Luton fast out of the gates, never let us get going, let's hope those injuries are minor.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:30 - Oct 15 with 1594 viewsNortholt_Rs

No Willock, no Laird, no party. God that was fkin awful and to those cnts too….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:31 - Oct 15 with 1571 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:26 - Oct 15 by qprd

Fair assessment

I understand plenty about football. Dykes is our main striker, and one who cost us a lot. He wasn't to blame for today, but long term he can't be relied on. The others who Hunter mentioned, sound like players who just can't hack this league. Why wasn't Dozzell given a run today instead of that Villa loanee. Chair is simply not the same player without Willock either. Surprised the defence was so easily breached today though. Laird a big loss.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:32 - Oct 15 with 1539 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:29 - Oct 15 by connell10

The injuries are the real disasters mate

This.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:32 - Oct 15 with 1537 viewsjoe90

Big day for Luton and Jones in particular.

Their dross football was effective. We need to be able to play against that rubbish and impose ourselves more on the game. Far too passive today.

I’m really not sure about Roberts and if he’s been deployed in the most effective way. He has the attributes but doesn’t seem have any purpose on the pitch.

Kakay seems to have improved, I’m sure I’m not imagining that?

Put that result behind us and look forward to Cardiff.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2022 19:13]
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:32 - Oct 15 with 1529 viewsPinnerPaul

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:27 - Oct 15 by ted_hendrix

Spot on Ted.

As we've seen with other teams, most notably Sheff Utd, its important we don't let one defeat derail us.

As for the match, too many players below par, the majority in fact, perhaps only Ossie and Roberts had decent(ish) games and many had poor games - JCS, Tim - even Illy made more wrong decisions than right ones and Dieng should/could have laid a glove on the cross for the 1st I thought.

Safely in the top 6, 2 home games to come, as you say, we're in a good place.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:33 - Oct 15 with 1491 viewsnumptydumpty

Its football

Tbh having supported rangers for over 40 years, was expecting a loss today.

Four great games in a row rarely if ever happens for us.

We did not do anything right but its very strange and irritating that you see certain posters putting up such negative comments and when everything going well, they never contribute.

Stats I would be interested in are posters negative to positive posts ratio.

Some people on here are never happier when they having a good old moan.

We have two winnable home games if we get six points, lets hear from some of the contributors on this thread - we wont - they will be conspicuous by their absence.

We go again Wednesday

C'mon you Rrr's !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:33 - Oct 15 with 1490 viewsBklynRanger

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:29 - Oct 15 by qprd

What has he done?

He did a bit of fist pumping and air pounding at the home end, fair enough. But he then had some form of jubilant seizure for several seconds in front of the main stand.

Looked like Kelly Brooke had just texted back and finally agreed to put him in a figure 4 leglock later this evening followed by a nice bubble bath and a candlelit biryani.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:34 - Oct 15 with 1473 viewsDamo1962

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:32 - Oct 15 by joe90

Big day for Luton and Jones in particular.

Their dross football was effective. We need to be able to play against that rubbish and impose ourselves more on the game. Far too passive today.

I’m really not sure about Roberts and if he’s been deployed in the most effective way. He has the attributes but doesn’t seem have any purpose on the pitch.

Kakay seems to have improved, I’m sure I’m not imagining that?

Put that result behind us and look forward to Cardiff.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2022 19:13]

Glad to see Kakay doing well. We are going to need him by the looks of it.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:34 - Oct 15 with 1464 viewskensalriser

Beale will probably learn more from this game than the previous three.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 1446 viewstraininvain

Overall not good enough today. Particularly disappointed with Roberts who seemed more interested in moaning at his teammates than putting in a shift and Amos who looked off the pace and perhaps rattled by the high tempo.

I wonder if Beale will regret not starting Johansen. Could’ve done with his experience and work rate from the start.

It wasn’t Kakay’s fault today but I’m still unconvinced by him as a right back in our system which relies on attacking full backs. Hopefully Laird will be back soon.

Tim will take some stick on here for the second goal and rightly so. He’s a strange player, at times he looks a cut above striding forward with the ball at his feet but needs to stop getting caught in possession deep in our half. Not a good habit.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:35 - Oct 15 with 1422 viewsjoe90

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:21 - Oct 15 by BklynRanger

Come on. Remember the 2-2 v Brentford at home...

I was thinking the same, haha
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:37 - Oct 15 with 1383 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I find it bizarre that so called fans after probably the first poor display of the season, start to call out certain players. Dykes was offered zero service all game, so how it is his fault is beyond me! Maybe they just dont understand the game. We know Kakay is not as good as Laird, but it's what we have.
Bad team performance, Luton played well, end of. The midfield was out muscled and as everyone knows, games are won and lost in the midfield area.
Roll on next two home games where I expect we will come roaring back. U Rs!
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:37 - Oct 15 with 2058 viewsAntti_Heinola

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:24 - Oct 15 by stevec

There’s a few who haven’t got the stomach to grind it out on days like this.

Funny.
Exact opposite was being said about the team at sheff u / bristol.
It’s almost like things are more complex than ‘this lot have no stomach’ innit?

Poor sore today, but this is football. sometimes think we have fans who would have the hump if we won 45 out of 46, because of the one loss.

Bare bones.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:38 - Oct 15 with 2058 viewslongbottom

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 14:32 - Oct 15 by PinnerPaul

Spot on Ted.

As we've seen with other teams, most notably Sheff Utd, its important we don't let one defeat derail us.

As for the match, too many players below par, the majority in fact, perhaps only Ossie and Roberts had decent(ish) games and many had poor games - JCS, Tim - even Illy made more wrong decisions than right ones and Dieng should/could have laid a glove on the cross for the 1st I thought.

Safely in the top 6, 2 home games to come, as you say, we're in a good place.

Slow and ponderous being the key to today’s performance. We move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024