Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. 20:28 - Oct 13 with 34525 viewsMick_S

Come on my team.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 20:34]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:55 - Oct 15 with 2777 viewsflynnbo

They took out Balogun early.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 2651 viewsed_83

This is a big mental test for a very young team now - do we even have anyone over the age of 27 on the pitch? Atmosphere sounds full-on, Luton are pressing aggressively and defending in numbers, we've looked very nervy at both ends of the pitch, now a goal down. Need to match Luton's intensity if we're going to get back into this.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:58 - Oct 15 with 2615 viewsDamo1962

Be interesting to see if we can get something out of this now. This was always going to be tough...they are a decent team.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:59 - Oct 15 with 2568 viewsQPR_Hibs

We've been better in the last 5 mins or so.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 12:59 - Oct 15 with 2544 viewsGreenbay

Need perhaps Jojo's calm influence? He's on the bench.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:00 - Oct 15 with 2507 viewsed_83

Great play from Dykes to win a corner
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 2285 viewsBrazilNutR

The Postman (Connor Washington) has delivered for Rotherham.... stranger things have happened, still time for a Dykes hatrick
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 2032 viewsQPR_Hibs

Ref conned again.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Login to get fewer ads

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 2007 viewsflynnbo

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:08 - Oct 15 by QPR_Hibs

Ref conned again.

Happening a lot.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:08 - Oct 15 with 2002 viewsozexile

Bit naive aren't we.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:09 - Oct 15 with 1970 viewsQPRSteve

Ref might as well put the ball in the net for them the way he's going.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:09 - Oct 15 with 1962 viewsflynnbo

We can't cope with their crosses.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:10 - Oct 15 with 1939 viewseastside_r

Need to get to half time.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:10 - Oct 15 with 1934 viewsjoolsyp

Losing our individual battles at the moment all over the pitch.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:12 - Oct 15 with 1827 viewsconnell10

If we can go in at halftime only 1-0 down I'll be happy

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:17 - Oct 15 with 1546 viewsBklynRanger

I could see some mild hairdryer coming the players' way at half time. Some of our play has looked like those training drills but on a slightly off day.

A bit more concentration and focus at key moments needed, plus a few of the dark arts thrown in against these big lugs.

Think Stef should come on early in the second half, probably for Amos.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:18 - Oct 15 with 1455 viewsRs_Holy

Well we haven’t played badly but we are simply second best to an alarmingly impressive lootown team (are they doing a Brentford?)… Beale has to work some magic on this one… no idea what he can do tho???
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:18 - Oct 15 with 1448 viewseastside_r

Poor half from us. MB needs to work some magic.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:19 - Oct 15 with 1396 viewsconnell10

Luton bullied us ....looked like men against boys . But we are only 1 goal down , we could still get a draw out of this .

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 1300 viewsconnell10

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:18 - Oct 15 by Rs_Holy

Well we haven’t played badly but we are simply second best to an alarmingly impressive lootown team (are they doing a Brentford?)… Beale has to work some magic on this one… no idea what he can do tho???

Luton are definitely no Brentford, they are very low on actual football...just hoof.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 1282 viewstraininvain

Too many players off the pace. Roberts, Amos and Dunne the main culprits. Kakay struggling as well but being left exposed too often.

Surely Johansen on at half time and I’d hook Amos as the game is passing him by.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 1274 viewsstevec

Very poor and disjointed.

Kakay giving a yard more space than Laird ever does, too easy to pinpoint crosses. Think we should get Dickie on and go 3 at the back, they’re slaughtering us down the wings.
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 1270 viewsDamo1962

Missing Willock and Laird? They were a big part of our attacking threat, which sounds non existent so far. Take 1-1 all day. I believe all our losses this season have been 1 - 0 🤔
Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:21 - Oct 15 with 2361 viewsBoston

Sort it aaaht, Beale!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easy Jet United v Queens Park Rangers match thread. on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 2343 viewsCamberleyR

Would take a draw right now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024