Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread 03:47 - Mar 16 with 34013 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Totally forgot that Leistner was the goal-scorer in our only win at The City Ground. Feels like a generation ago. McClaren. Eze. Freeman. Cousins. Things certainly changed quickly.

Anyways, it's a big one. Forest undefeated in 6 and haven't lost at home this calendar year. And we all know our struggles there...

Would be thrilled with a 1-1 result.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 2497 viewsR_from_afar

Marshall off Wallace now between the sticks

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 2493 viewsted_hendrix

GD going down the pan now which might be crucial at the end of the season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:34 - Mar 16 with 2467 viewsVancouverHoop

Marshall off. He did really well playing with an injury for so long. We're in real trouble keeper-wise now.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:34 - Mar 16 with 2433 viewsToast_R

Well beaten and lost our best player and goalkeeper to injury. When it rains...
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 21:35]
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:34 - Mar 16 with 2353 viewsRs_Holy

night night
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:35 - Mar 16 with 2333 viewsCamberleyR

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:33 - Mar 16 by kensalriser

We would have won this if Willock hadn't been kicked out of the game again.

Totally agree. I think Warbs needs to start making more of a big issue about this rough house treatment, the way Dean Smith did about Grealish a couple of years ago.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2022 21:35]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:35 - Mar 16 with 2289 viewsR_from_afar

Hey, we had an attack there

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 2094 viewsCamberleyR

Clinging on to 6th by our finger nails.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 2051 viewsqueensparker

One of those games. Can’t really level any criticism at the effort or team just a shitty run of luck with injuries before and during the game.

I’d have taken three points from last two games, and that’s what we got.

Let’s fkin batter Peterborough
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 2023 viewsHantsR

Well, we started very well when Willock was on the pitch but struggled after Grays goal and then couldn't compete when Marshall got injured. Defenders looked very leggy last quarter
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 1954 viewsR_from_afar

FT 3-1 sigh

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 1951 viewspaulparker

I despise Forest and that ugly mug Cooper
That being said we haven’t been at the races in the second half , we really do need some pace in our side and two new fullbacks are a must in the summer along with a striker who can run the channels

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 1914 viewsVancouverHoop

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:37 - Mar 16 by queensparker

One of those games. Can’t really level any criticism at the effort or team just a shitty run of luck with injuries before and during the game.

I’d have taken three points from last two games, and that’s what we got.

Let’s fkin batter Peterborough

Agree. It's the build up of injuries that are the main worry now
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1885 viewsToast_R

Well that was miserable. Ramifications from that will be severe with the injuries I fear.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1860 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Forest are a very, very good team and it’s no disgrace to lose to them at all.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:39 - Mar 16 with 1836 viewsBoston

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:35 - Mar 16 by R_from_afar

Hey, we had an attack there

Heart?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1800 viewsNorthantsHoop

To be honest this is always a horror fixture for us, and not helped by Marshall being injured. Still that win at Luton key, need to do Peterborough on Sunday. Before both Luton and Forest would have taken 3 points from these 2 fixtures.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1793 viewsBoston

Wore us down really.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1791 viewsted_hendrix

They are a very fast team, no disgrace to lose.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1778 viewsPunteR

whose going in goal now?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:41 - Mar 16 with 1751 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:38 - Mar 16 by paulparker

I despise Forest and that ugly mug Cooper
That being said we haven’t been at the races in the second half , we really do need some pace in our side and two new fullbacks are a must in the summer along with a striker who can run the channels

Yep, should only be signing players with pace now. Pointless otherwise.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:41 - Mar 16 with 1727 viewsdmm

If Marshall is going to be out for Sunday's game, we'll need an emergency loan keeper.
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:42 - Mar 16 with 1690 viewsactonman

Pathetic 2nd half , anybody think any different has there head in the clouds !
Even on the odd occasion we won the ball , we just gave it straight back !
Jojo and Hendricks come on and nothing changed !
Can’t retain the ball , as soon as we are put under pressure we lose it .
We have gone from a footballing team knocking the ball about to a bunch of Sunday league cloggers
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:43 - Mar 16 with 1622 viewsthame_hoops

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:41 - Mar 16 by dmm

If Marshall is going to be out for Sunday's game, we'll need an emergency loan keeper.

What’s Lee camp doing
Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:43 - Mar 16 with 1605 viewsjoolsyp

Channeling the BFG - Forest Game Thread on 21:41 - Mar 16 by dmm

Can we even do that at this stage of the season? Or will it have to be Mahony?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024