Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 00:09 - Mar 15 with 5762 viewsShun

Right, that's it! I demand a win on Saturday. I don't care about our bad form, I demand a f.ucking win! The FGs can, in the words of the great Abraham Ford, suck my nuts. I demand a win. And not just a 1-0 with a deflected goal off Bradley Dack's fat arse, but an absolute annihilation. 4-0 at the very minimum.

Bad pitches can f.uck off, not being able to hold on to a lead can f.uck off, playing well without reward can f.uck off, never-ending injuries and suspensions can f.uck off, Northern Ireland international call-ups can f.uck off, our terrible defence can f.uck off, paying a lot of money and then being put in a sh!t corner end in a rubbish Scunthorpe stadium can f.uck off, Bolton's rubbish booing fans can f.uck off, losing at Coventry to the worst side known to man can f.uck off, and conceding late late goals can definitely, well and truly, most vehemently, f.uck off!

And if we don't win then this season can f.uck off!
Saturday on 00:12 - Mar 15 with 4340 viewsD_Alien

That's what I like to hear!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Saturday on 00:15 - Mar 15 with 4324 views442Dale

So, who's at left back then?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Saturday on 00:26 - Mar 15 with 4289 viewsdingdangblue

Dack in the 92nd minute it is then.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Saturday on 00:35 - Mar 15 with 4275 viewsTVOS1907

Saturday on 00:15 - Mar 15 by 442Dale

So, who's at left back then?

F.uck off.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Saturday on 08:16 - Mar 15 with 4078 views1907

Great post. It's high time the lads in this team became men.

Nothing but a convincing win on Saturday is good enough. I want to see each and every player crawling off that pitch in exhaustion at 5pm Saturday. We have totally blown any hopes of the play offs and the only thing that remains is to salvage some self respect and finish above our surrounding rivals.

There is still two derby games to go and a lot to play for in the remaining fixtures.

Enough of the poxy, ridiculous, childlike defending. Take some accountability for your own performance and put your bodies on the line! This defence needs to get a grip.
Saturday on 09:14 - Mar 15 with 3974 viewsDaleiLama

Shun, are you available for pre-match speeches?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Saturday on 09:21 - Mar 15 with 3953 viewsAtThePeake

Class Shun - but I'd gladly take a 1-0 with a deflected goal off Bradley Dack's fat arse. 95th minute please.

Tangled up in blue.

Saturday on 09:26 - Mar 15 with 3928 viewsdingdangblue

I know injuries and suspensions have played a part - but that's the same for all teams during a long season. Ultimately not seeing out 4 games is going to end all our hopes for the play offs. Southend a, Charlton h, Mk Dons a and Scunthorpe a. Those 6 dropped points at the end of the games have a huge impact. So near yet so far. We could have been going into next Tuesday's Millwall game with a chance of leapfrogging them back into the playoffs! Instead we could be trying to move out of the bottom half now

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday on 09:56 - Mar 15 with 3874 viewsBigKindo

Saturday on 09:26 - Mar 15 by dingdangblue

I know injuries and suspensions have played a part - but that's the same for all teams during a long season. Ultimately not seeing out 4 games is going to end all our hopes for the play offs. Southend a, Charlton h, Mk Dons a and Scunthorpe a. Those 6 dropped points at the end of the games have a huge impact. So near yet so far. We could have been going into next Tuesday's Millwall game with a chance of leapfrogging them back into the playoffs! Instead we could be trying to move out of the bottom half now

....... and at the beginning of the season at home to MK Dons and Peterborough.
Saturday on 10:11 - Mar 15 with 3838 viewsParkinsGimp

Hope they are not smarting from the thumping they got last night, should beat them but then again didnt they have a good result Saturday...funny old game football!
Saturday on 10:12 - Mar 15 with 3830 viewsdingdangblue

Really hope Lund and the returning Bunney make the difference - they should do because they've been 2 of our best players this season when fit. What are the chances of Bunney playing in consecutive Dale wins - Walsall (his last game) and hopefully Gillingham on Saturday! I know Hill mentioned next Tuesday but praying he'll come back early.

Saturday on 10:49 - Mar 15 with 3760 viewsDaleiLama

Saturday on 10:12 - Mar 15 by dingdangblue

Really hope Lund and the returning Bunney make the difference - they should do because they've been 2 of our best players this season when fit. What are the chances of Bunney playing in consecutive Dale wins - Walsall (his last game) and hopefully Gillingham on Saturday! I know Hill mentioned next Tuesday but praying he'll come back early.

Think he said Tuesday or the following Saturday, suggesting it may be later rather than sooner. But then Davies appeared out of the blue. Then disappeared back into the blue. Who knows.

Saturday on 11:21 - Mar 15 with 3702 viewsJimmyRustler

In a way, the pressure is off now cause we're not competing for anything so hopefully that helps us play with a little more composure. We would have won easily if we kept our calm in front of goal last night.

Please. For the love of fking god. Kitching at LB (assuming Joe isn't match fit) and Raff at RB. Please. Start Logan.
Please. Give Niall a night off.
Please. 3 points.
Saturday on 11:29 - Mar 15 with 3694 viewsaleanddale

Post of the month for sure!!

Well done Shun!!

I fully expect your posts to be shite now for 10 games!!
Saturday on 11:35 - Mar 15 with 3677 viewsMolly

Come on Shun, don't shilly shally about, dont hang back, say what you really mean.
Saturday on 12:24 - Mar 15 with 3580 viewsfermin

I fear for Shun's sanity when Bradley Dack scores the winner off bar, post and the back of Wilson's head in the 99th minute on Saturday.

Even though I more than half expected it as the game went into injury time, I was thinking similar thoughts when news of their winner came through.

All this is reminding me a bit of that awful run without winning Doncaster went on at the end last season and how we nicked a last minute goal to stop them getting a win. Hope things don't end up for us as they did for them . . .
Saturday on 12:41 - Mar 15 with 3546 viewsaleanddale

Saturday on 12:24 - Mar 15 by fermin

I fear for Shun's sanity when Bradley Dack scores the winner off bar, post and the back of Wilson's head in the 99th minute on Saturday.

Even though I more than half expected it as the game went into injury time, I was thinking similar thoughts when news of their winner came through.

All this is reminding me a bit of that awful run without winning Doncaster went on at the end last season and how we nicked a last minute goal to stop them getting a win. Hope things don't end up for us as they did for them . . .

Doncaster finished with 46 points from 46 games.

We have 50 already and will end the season closer to 70 than 50.
Saturday on 12:51 - Mar 15 with 3520 viewsTVOS1907

Saturday on 12:41 - Mar 15 by aleanddale

Based on what?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Saturday on 12:53 - Mar 15 with 3508 viewsdingdangblue

Saturday on 12:51 - Mar 15 by TVOS1907

Based on what?

The ref getting the time wrong?

Saturday on 12:57 - Mar 15 with 3500 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Saturday on 12:51 - Mar 15 by TVOS1907

Based on what?

Based on motivation.

Motivation, motivation, motivation, motivation. The 3 m's.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Saturday on 14:40 - Mar 15 with 3316 views442Dale

It's ok, we might not need to worry; current forecast is rain all day Friday through to Saturday lunch.

#badluckbadweatherbadhornetsbadness

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Saturday on 15:33 - Mar 15 with 3259 viewsrich_dale

Saturday on 14:40 - Mar 15 by 442Dale

It's ok, we might not need to worry; current forecast is rain all day Friday through to Saturday lunch.

#badluckbadweatherbadhornetsbadness

Noticed this yesterday but given it's been dry all week, if the pitch/covers combined can't handle one day/night of rain, there is something wrong and we've gone backwards 20 years.
Saturday on 15:44 - Mar 15 with 3229 viewsDaleiLama

Saturday on 12:41 - Mar 15 by aleanddale

As of now, I'd be more confident predicting that number of goals than points. I would, however, take either.

Saturday on 16:32 - Mar 15 with 3162 viewsToffeemanc

Saturday on 15:33 - Mar 15 by rich_dale

Noticed this yesterday but given it's been dry all week, if the pitch/covers combined can't handle one day/night of rain, there is something wrong and we've gone backwards 20 years.

To be fair the current pitch wouldn't have looked out of place 20 years ago.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Saturday on 16:32 - Mar 15 with 3159 viewsDaleiLama

Is this Danny on the end? If so, is it just me that finds it somewhat ironic that he can't shoot moving images of his experience watching the team play, but they can use his image to promote the team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024