Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 50942 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:21 - Sep 15 with 2180 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:19 - Sep 15 by widgibob

Yeah because I bet Daddy didn't spend three days arguing with people he didn't know about made up jobs instead he used his own bare hands to build a business up from the ground instead of it being given to him. What a pathetic worthless loser he was.

He's not real he's not real he's not real
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 22:20]

The old sod is dead now.Counts for nothing.Its people who are alive that can carry on achieving.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:23 - Sep 15 with 2165 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:19 - Sep 15 by The_Knightowl

What is really sad about this thread.............
Window cleaners .......what ever...............DALE supporters look to be bored............because nothing Dale related is coming out of the club to stimulate all and sundry...........
As an after thought I was under the impression cleaning windows was the domain of Jehovah's Witnesses...........

Shock twist
Milly is actually Hilly
He's doing all this to stop us discussing football

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:24 - Sep 15 with 2159 viewsmilly

My dad had too many favourite workers in the building game and it cost him pounds.I soon sorted that out.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:26 - Sep 15 with 2145 viewsBillie

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:24 - Sep 15 by milly

My dad had too many favourite workers in the building game and it cost him pounds.I soon sorted that out.

Sieg Heil.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:27 - Sep 15 with 2129 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:26 - Sep 15 by Billie

Sieg Heil.

No room for sentiment in business,my dads favourites soon found that out once i took over.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:28 - Sep 15 with 2124 viewsD_Alien

Except in your case, it's relatives who're taking you for a ride

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:30 - Sep 15 with 2116 viewsThe_Knightowl

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:28 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

Except in your case, it's relatives who're taking you for a ride

"The MILLYS have eyes"
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 06:57 - Sep 16 with 1933 viewsnordenblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:27 - Sep 15 by milly

No room for sentiment in business,my dads favourites soon found that out once i took over.

You're so awesome...
Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 07:09 - Sep 16 with 1924 viewsaleanddale

Poor Milly,

Either.....

Or

No friends... Maybe both!!

Shame really.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 7:17]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:22 - Sep 16 with 1843 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 07:09 - Sep 16 by aleanddale

Poor Milly,

Either.....

Or

No friends... Maybe both!!

Shame really.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 7:17]

Could not be bothered replying to this tosspot until now but since I needed a dump before going out seeing my customers (financial advice Milly and you need it) thought I would add a few comments.

Everyone bar a couple worked this out as a wind up from word go, clearly bull from the start. No idea of self employed/employed rules, NI, what the actual employment status was, holiday pay, NEST pension rules - was clearly a load of bollox.

What has happened since Milly is about 25 dale fans have systematically made you look the tool you are. We may have wasted a few fleeting minutes for this humour but you have wasted hours, to gain what? Ridicule on another clubs site.

I am sure you are chuckling at the length of the thread and showing off to your mates, maybe even posting this link on another site, personally I hope you do, as it makes you look a bell-end with nothing better to do now.

I was not bothered about anything you said until you decided to bring up your daughter, real or not. Nobody on here, and I speak for all would lower themselves to use something so tragic, real or not, to try and garner any favour, not that it had any relivant reason to be mentioned anyway. cancer is no joking matter as everyone on here knows, unlike you.

You may talk tripe and make up crap but sadly, somewhere underneath all this drivel is someone that has no morals or sense of what is and is not acceptable. Sure your mates are very proud. Now to quote your favourite film - "You can jog on" - Vermin!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:42 - Sep 16 with 1717 viewsmoth5368

Did he die of shame?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 14:47 - Sep 16 with 1712 viewsdingdangblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 22:27 - Sep 15 by milly

They were most probably all work-shy Dale fans.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 15:25 - Sep 16 with 1686 viewsDaleiLama

Milly to put in an appearance at COA Saturday?!?

An opportunity to be surrounded by minions in real life!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:43 - Sep 16 with 1539 viewsFrog

Well, 339 posts over 14 pages, if Milly is a WUM he's got what he set out to do!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 23:57 - Sep 16 with 1450 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:43 - Sep 16 by Frog

Well, 339 posts over 14 pages, if Milly is a WUM he's got what he set out to do!

"I don't get how people can take the p*ss and try to belittle someone who is offering work."

That's you, from page 2 - and you're still using an "if"...?

[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 23:59]

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 00:39 - Sep 17 with 1418 viewsFrog

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 23:57 - Sep 16 by D_Alien

"I don't get how people can take the p*ss and try to belittle someone who is offering work."

That's you, from page 2 - and you're still using an "if"...?

[Post edited 16 Sep 2016 23:59]

Yes, why? I've no idea if it is or not, that's why I said 'if'
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:06 - Sep 17 with 1344 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 00:39 - Sep 17 by Frog

Yes, why? I've no idea if it is or not, that's why I said 'if'

Or maybe you're just trying to save face after being the only poster on here to side with him?

Others have wished him success in business terms - and no problem with that - but I'd be feeling a bit sick after defending someone personally given what's transpired on this thread. Maybe you should reflect on that instead of making a cheap point.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:33 - Sep 17 with 1320 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:06 - Sep 17 by D_Alien

Or maybe you're just trying to save face after being the only poster on here to side with him?

Others have wished him success in business terms - and no problem with that - but I'd be feeling a bit sick after defending someone personally given what's transpired on this thread. Maybe you should reflect on that instead of making a cheap point.

Or,maybe,Frog as seen through you and others as being the workshy people that ive stated.Wont work even when a job offer is offered on a plate so to speak.Lazy gits.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 9:35]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:36 - Sep 17 with 1314 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:33 - Sep 17 by milly

Or,maybe,Frog as seen through you and others as being the workshy people that ive stated.Wont work even when a job offer is offered on a plate so to speak.Lazy gits.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 9:35]

What if nobody needs a job?

It really is a simple question.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:43 - Sep 17 with 1295 viewsmilly

Needs a good shake up this benefits lark.Should be made to work even if it sweeping streets for the benefit payment.Thank god my parents took time in telling me that for the good things in life you have to become a successful business person.
Infact,i might get in touch with a job club then a few of the unemployed can get their forced work experience at my place.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 9:47]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:46 - Sep 17 with 1285 views442Dale

Ok, I'm bored of this now.

Remember that Burrrrry chap? He didn't get to carry on this long.

Please address.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:47 - Sep 17 with 1284 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:43 - Sep 17 by milly

Needs a good shake up this benefits lark.Should be made to work even if it sweeping streets for the benefit payment.Thank god my parents took time in telling me that for the good things in life you have to become a successful business person.
Infact,i might get in touch with a job club then a few of the unemployed can get their forced work experience at my place.

You can't even give a sensible, mature answer to a very simple, basic question?

Anyway, you'd best be setting off to Swindon shortly...

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:47 - Sep 17 with 1281 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:43 - Sep 17 by milly

Is that the same parent, your dad, who's memory you've dissed, along with your daughter?

Given your track record, is it any wonder your nephews are now taking you for a ride whilst you think they're 'looking after business' for you?

And you're too thick to see it?

[Post edited 17 Sep 2016 9:50]

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:48 - Sep 17 with 1278 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:46 - Sep 17 by 442Dale

Please address.

It's funny how they all appear when they are above us in the table. At least PDIDDY is a semi-regular, whatever the state of play on the pitch.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 1274 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 09:46 - Sep 17 by 442Dale

Please address.

Just because you have been sussed out as a workshy dole waller you want people banned?Heard it all now.
Its a forum,and if i am banned it proves my point.I will survive with or without this forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024