Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 50940 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:23 - Sep 15 with 1688 viewsDomDale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 17:04 - Sep 15 by milly

I lost my Daughter to cancer 4 year ago,suppose i have to prove that???Well tough,cos i aint.Believe it or not.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 17:06]

Shame that. If you'd worked harder you could have paid for that expensive treatment they offer in that there America.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:35 - Sep 15 with 1651 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:13 - Sep 15 by milly

Knew you would not admit to knowing ste..Pervs.

Mr Milly.
Does it bother you that your Mrs has had numerous affairs with the pool boys at you place in Dubai?
I mean you keep replacing them but she just can't help herself.
Don't let it get to you mate, there is somethings money just can't buy. There's no point just throwing money at an unhappy marriage.
Set her free pal
Set her free

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:36 - Sep 15 with 1650 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:23 - Sep 15 by DomDale

Shame that. If you'd worked harder you could have paid for that expensive treatment they offer in that there America.

Rachel got the best care and more from the nurses and staff at Christies.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:44 - Sep 15 with 1622 viewswidgibob

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:36 - Sep 15 by milly

Do you think you could of done more to help?
It must be a burden on you knowing that while you was building your massive empire and swanning off to luxury destinations you could of spent time with her.
Do you think that this tragedy in your life is why your wife seeks comfort with young boys from the UAE?

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 1621 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:36 - Sep 15 by milly

What do you mean by "more"?

Everyone who attends The Christie gets the best care.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:48 - Sep 15 with 1617 viewsMolly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:23 - Sep 15 by DomDale

The bloke may be annoying, he may be stupid and he may be a prat, but there is a possibility that he might be telling the truth about his daughter. If that is the case your comments are totally out of order.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:51 - Sep 15 with 1599 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:48 - Sep 15 by Molly

The bloke may be annoying, he may be stupid and he may be a prat, but there is a possibility that he might be telling the truth about his daughter. If that is the case your comments are totally out of order.

To be fair, the way he has acted on here deserves little sympathy. You reap what you sow and all that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:53 - Sep 15 with 1594 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:51 - Sep 15 by TVOS1907

To be fair, the way he has acted on here deserves little sympathy. You reap what you sow and all that.

To which I'd add, why raise it in the first place? It's the tactic of an utter tool, and if I were the girl's mother and found he'd used it to try and gain sympathy, it'd be something I couldn't forgive in a hurry.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 20:54]

Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:56 - Sep 15 with 1584 viewswidgibob

Any person who uses the death of a loved one to try and win an argument for anything is a horrible human being.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:00 - Sep 15 with 1558 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:45 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

What do you mean by "more"?

Everyone who attends The Christie gets the best care.

Its just a figure of speech.Everything and more.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:05 - Sep 15 with 1525 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:00 - Sep 15 by milly

Its just a figure of speech.Everything and more.

So you agree that those who provide care at The Christie are deserving of respect? How do you know that someone posting on this forum doesn't work there? Or elsewhere in the NHS?

Did you even stop for a moment, whilst spewing your "we're all lazy" shit, to consider that?

[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 21:08]

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:09 - Sep 15 with 1501 viewslabourer

There's also the possibility he's a sick individual who has gone way too far in order to try and point score against fans of a club he has a hatred for. Going off his posts on his account (which are accessible by clicking on his profile), I'll stick to my theory until I see evidence to the contrary.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:12 - Sep 15 with 1489 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:05 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

So you agree that those who provide care at The Christie are deserving of respect? How do you know that someone posting on this forum doesn't work there? Or elsewhere in the NHS?

Did you even stop for a moment, whilst spewing your "we're all lazy" shit, to consider that?

[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 21:08]

I dont care where people work etc,respect has to be earned not dished out to a certain place of work etc.They sure earned it though.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:16 - Sep 15 with 1468 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:12 - Sep 15 by milly

I dont care where people work etc,respect has to be earned not dished out to a certain place of work etc.They sure earned it though.

Yesterday you said that manual workers weren't well educated.

Make your mind up!
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:21 - Sep 15 with 1446 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:16 - Sep 15 by Clivert

Yesterday you said that manual workers weren't well educated.

Make your mind up!

compared to me they are not well educated.Been running my own building business since i was 18.Never got my hands dirty.I let the uneducated work for me.Nothing wrong with that.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:23 - Sep 15 with 1434 viewsD_Alien

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:12 - Sep 15 by milly

What do you know about respect? Did you assume the staff at The Christie were lazy until they "earned" your respect?

In fact, what the hell do you know about anything that's of any value, in human terms?

The values you've espoused on this forum have been those of someone who believes money is the be all and end all, and takes holidays in a culture that knows only about money. You don't even value your own daughter's memory enough to refrain from using her to try and score points on a football messageboard.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:25 - Sep 15 with 1415 viewsnordenblue

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:21 - Sep 15 by milly

compared to me they are not well educated.Been running my own building business since i was 18.Never got my hands dirty.I let the uneducated work for me.Nothing wrong with that.

You also said that all people who work with their hands are thick and not well paid(unlike you) does this not relate to the thousands of nurses,doctors,consultants,surgeons throughout the country too then?
You really are a tool
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:28 - Sep 15 with 1377 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:23 - Sep 15 by D_Alien

What do you know about respect? Did you assume the staff at The Christie were lazy until they "earned" your respect?

In fact, what the hell do you know about anything that's of any value, in human terms?

The values you've espoused on this forum have been those of someone who believes money is the be all and end all, and takes holidays in a culture that knows only about money. You don't even value your own daughter's memory enough to refrain from using her to try and score points on a football messageboard.

Was not even on my mind one way or another until cancer hit home.I never actually said they have my respect beforehand.They actually earnt it though once i was "in their world" so to speak.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:30 - Sep 15 with 1369 viewsClivert

Capital letters at the start of a sentence.

So you own a building firm but have never been a builder?

Why didn't you offer to send your poorly educated (they are builders after all) nephews to a private school during their youth and then they wouldn't be scratting around cleaning windows now while building work has dried up for them?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1362 viewsTVOS1907

Do they know how to punctuate and use grammar properly?

Do they know you think they are uneducated?

These are two more really simple questions, by the way.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:33 - Sep 15 with 1353 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:30 - Sep 15 by Clivert

Capital letters at the start of a sentence.

So you own a building firm but have never been a builder?

Why didn't you offer to send your poorly educated (they are builders after all) nephews to a private school during their youth and then they wouldn't be scratting around cleaning windows now while building work has dried up for them?

Already stated i took over from my father.Also stated i get the work in and the uneducated carry it out.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:34 - Sep 15 with 1351 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:28 - Sep 15 by milly

Was not even on my mind one way or another until cancer hit home.I never actually said they have my respect beforehand.They actually earnt it though once i was "in their world" so to speak.

The fact you've used a devastating disease to try and win an argument on a football forum shows you up for the utterly sick person you really are. The fact you are still posting after doing such a thing says all everybody reading needs to know about you. You're actually quite disgusting in all honesty.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:36 - Sep 15 with 1340 viewsClivert

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:33 - Sep 15 by milly

Already stated i took over from my father.Also stated i get the work in and the uneducated carry it out.

A lovely way to describe your nephews and loyal team of workers.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:38 - Sep 15 with 1326 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:36 - Sep 15 by Clivert

A lovely way to describe your nephews and loyal team of workers.

They are all happy though.i pay good money to all.Making me a lot more but owners deserve it.Without my business knowledge,id have no business and they would not be getting the good wages i pay anywhere else.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2016 21:40]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:40 - Sep 15 with 1312 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 21:33 - Sep 15 by milly

Do they know you think of them as uneducated?

Surely they must have some sort of relevant education to know how to construct and build things.

That Brunel bloke - he was really stupid, wasn't he?

Simple questions, yet again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024