Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 09:10 - Apr 18 with 52220 viewsKenBoon

Crowd goes mild...
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-afc-2016-17-season-ticket-ann
Season tickets on 16:17 - Apr 19 with 3360 viewsdawlishdale

Season tickets on 16:04 - Apr 19 by pioneer

Bringing my grandson, does the willbutts chippy have an administration charge for serving chips to under 11s?

It's very simple... provided he lives in Rochdale, all he has to do is turn up at the chippy; nip round to the Chipshop ticket office 200 yards away, queue up, get a ticket, walk back to the chippy, show his ID, go back to the Chipshop ticket office because they forgot to validate his ID, back to the chippy again, allow the chippy stewards to search him, join the long queue, and finally go back to the Chipshop ticket office to argue about the admin fee Oh yes.. he has to give them all his personal details so they can add him to the Chipshop database...the one which will never be used.
Obviously, there will be no chips left by this time, and he will miss the first 30 minutes of the footy, but the point is... there will be no increase in prices, and no complaining because the Directors of the chippy never ever get things wrong.
Season tickets on 16:21 - Apr 19 with 3327 viewsroccydaleian

Season tickets on 16:15 - Apr 19 by judd

Look North Pest

I feel like i'm being taken to (Johnsons) the cleaners.
Season tickets on 16:42 - Apr 19 with 3234 viewsjudd

Season tickets on 16:17 - Apr 19 by dawlishdale

It's very simple... provided he lives in Rochdale, all he has to do is turn up at the chippy; nip round to the Chipshop ticket office 200 yards away, queue up, get a ticket, walk back to the chippy, show his ID, go back to the Chipshop ticket office because they forgot to validate his ID, back to the chippy again, allow the chippy stewards to search him, join the long queue, and finally go back to the Chipshop ticket office to argue about the admin fee Oh yes.. he has to give them all his personal details so they can add him to the Chipshop database...the one which will never be used.
Obviously, there will be no chips left by this time, and he will miss the first 30 minutes of the footy, but the point is... there will be no increase in prices, and no complaining because the Directors of the chippy never ever get things wrong.

He could just go to McDonalds. Cheaper, friendlier, faster service, no hidden costs, made to feel valued.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Season tickets on 16:54 - Apr 19 with 3186 viewspioneer

Ill let his gran take him I think!
Season tickets on 17:33 - Apr 19 with 3115 views442Dale

Do the chippy take feedback on this all year round and then look at a significant change in approach?

You'd have to think so, it clearly makes a difference.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season tickets on 17:42 - Apr 19 with 3082 viewsD_Alien

Season tickets on 17:33 - Apr 19 by 442Dale

Do the chippy take feedback on this all year round and then look at a significant change in approach?

You'd have to think so, it clearly makes a difference.

A significant change in approach?

No, they just want you to know your plaice.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season tickets on 17:50 - Apr 19 with 3036 viewsroccydaleian

Season tickets on 17:42 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

You're floundering there pal!
Season tickets on 18:02 - Apr 19 with 3008 viewsSuddenLad

Season tickets on 17:50 - Apr 19 by roccydaleian

You're floundering there pal!

Hake it or leave it................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 18:24 - Apr 19 with 2944 viewsdingdangblue

Season tickets on 17:42 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

Its pretty obvious the club view us as Plankton.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season tickets on 18:59 - Apr 19 with 2891 viewsDaleiLama

Get a grip for fooks hake

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets on 19:05 - Apr 19 with 2869 views442Dale

Everyone's chipping in the bar before the game.

Yes, the game the club have managed to make us almost forget.

Season tickets on 19:06 - Apr 19 with 2862 viewspioneer

Season tickets on 18:59 - Apr 19 by DaleiLama

Get a grip for fooks hake

My sole contribution to this debate - the ST prices are a load of pollocks
Season tickets on 19:14 - Apr 19 with 2847 viewsDaleiLama

Season tickets on 19:06 - Apr 19 by pioneer

My sole contribution to this debate - the ST prices are a load of pollocks

Wish I was there tonight sat in the middle of a roe of mad-for-it Daleys instead of chugging down the Heineken listening to double Dutch.
Hope McNulty and Raff make surging turbot-charged runs down the wing.
But those season ticket prices are a joke. 10 squid admin fee?
Only at Roachdale?!?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season tickets on 22:25 - Apr 19 with 2704 views442Dale

The general feeling in the bar before the game was one of despondency around this situation.

This couple with the low crowd should be something the board are looking at immediately with a view to getting a positive message out to supporters. The team deserve that too.

Season tickets on 11:52 - Apr 20 with 2504 viewslyberoc

Season tickets on 22:25 - Apr 19 by 442Dale

The general feeling in the bar before the game was one of despondency around this situation.

This couple with the low crowd should be something the board are looking at immediately with a view to getting a positive message out to supporters. The team deserve that too.

Got my letter regarding season tickets today and it,s gone right back to sender with a note highlighting the absurdity of the no increase but actually an increase situation
The under 11,s fiasco, simply let under 11,s pick up a free ticket on the day of the match, anyone wanting to reserve a regular seat for their offspring , then it,s a £10 surcharge
The lack of initiative in attracting new season ticket holders etc etc
Season tickets on 15:57 - Apr 20 with 2372 views442Dale

It's worth noting that in over 48 hours since the announcement, the season ticket story on the OS has not reappeared.

When you take into account they go on sale in five days time, you'd have expected a daily push on them.

Season tickets on 16:06 - Apr 20 with 2356 viewsTalkingSutty

Season tickets on 15:57 - Apr 20 by 442Dale

It's worth noting that in over 48 hours since the announcement, the season ticket story on the OS has not reappeared.

When you take into account they go on sale in five days time, you'd have expected a daily push on them.

Wifes just spent the ST money, its gone towards our new composite front door apparantely. Should look nice.
Season tickets on 16:10 - Apr 20 with 2346 viewsjimmysbaldhead

I have nothing to add other than i'm really disappointed with this situation bordering on angry.

I felt the need to share this like everyone else in the hope someone from the club is reading this and sees the amount of very upset supporters they currently have and that they may change things before its too late.
Season tickets on 16:13 - Apr 20 with 2333 views442Dale

Season tickets on 16:10 - Apr 20 by jimmysbaldhead

I have nothing to add other than i'm really disappointed with this situation bordering on angry.

I felt the need to share this like everyone else in the hope someone from the club is reading this and sees the amount of very upset supporters they currently have and that they may change things before its too late.

Please email the Trust too. Speaking to them last night, it's apparent that they've had a lot of fans contact them so far. It was stressed that we expect a response as quickly as possible.

They are all there to represent us, so drop them a line too.

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/contact-us/

Season tickets on 16:16 - Apr 20 with 2323 viewspioneer

Can you imagine the money they could have taken last night before the biggest game in a long while on properly priced season tickets that could be purchased using a credit card?
Season tickets on 16:32 - Apr 20 with 2287 viewsdingdangblue

Season tickets on 16:16 - Apr 20 by pioneer

Can you imagine the money they could have taken last night before the biggest game in a long while on properly priced season tickets that could be purchased using a credit card?

35 football league games last night.
Bottom 3 attendances:
Barnet v Notts Co 1322
Dagenham v Wimbledon 2027
Dale v Gillingham 2385

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season tickets on 16:34 - Apr 20 with 2287 viewsTalkingSutty

Season tickets on 16:16 - Apr 20 by pioneer

They only need to process 60 free season tickets for the kids and they will reap my ST revenue back. They must be happy with their plan.
Season tickets on 17:01 - Apr 20 with 2236 viewsKenBoon

Season tickets on 16:06 - Apr 20 by TalkingSutty

Wifes just spent the ST money, its gone towards our new composite front door apparantely. Should look nice.

This is probably the most depressing thing i've ever read on here
Season tickets on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 2222 viewsLuke8686

Season tickets on 16:32 - Apr 20 by dingdangblue

35 football league games last night.
Bottom 3 attendances:
Barnet v Notts Co 1322
Dagenham v Wimbledon 2027
Dale v Gillingham 2385

On the plus side, probably our largest Tuesday gate for a while (home fans only).

Last 'big' one I can remember was Portsmouth in our promotion season.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2016 17:07]
Season tickets on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 2174 viewsRosun

Season tickets on 16:06 - Apr 20 by TalkingSutty

Can the new front door play at left back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024