Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shelvey..........what a fukking player 17:13 - May 2 with 11675 viewshooplehead

we are very lucky to have him

he's mostly magnificent but was extraordinary today

england are very lucky that he is english

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:16 - May 2 with 6624 viewsNeath_Jack

Another man of the match performance from a rejuvenated JJS.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:29 - May 2 with 6512 viewsswan_si

Dull thomas will be along soon to say how shit he was, and that his 2 miss hit shots set up both goals, hates him he does see, btw, totally agree Jonjo was outstanding today.

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:32 - May 2 with 6479 viewsStarsky

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:29 - May 2 by swan_si

Dull thomas will be along soon to say how shit he was, and that his 2 miss hit shots set up both goals, hates him he does see, btw, totally agree Jonjo was outstanding today.

He's so slow, he nearly let the ball run out of play for the first one

It's just the internet, init.

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:32 - May 2 with 6478 viewsepaul

Fair play to him after his discussion with Monk he's got his head down and worked hard and is maturing into an excellent key player, will Brenda be in with a 20 mill bid in the summer for him to replace that slippy tvvat

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:33 - May 2 with 6462 viewsDarran

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:29 - May 2 by swan_si

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:36 - May 2 with 6437 viewsClinton

Fantastic today, brilliant last 10 minutes.
Last October/November, I couldnt have imagined I'd ever write that.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:37 - May 2 with 6424 viewsDr_Winston

We're seeing what his talent can achieve when harnessed to application.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:39 - May 2 with 6410 viewslifelong

Excellent, all round, performance from JJS today.
Login to get fewer ads

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 17:52 - May 2 with 6309 viewsperchrockjack

We re all happy and that s great

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:27 - May 2 with 6130 viewslibertine

hes brilliant to watch you never know whats going to happen next brilliant entertainment!!

good one on jeff
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:31 - May 2 with 6096 viewsnyc_swans

wonder what he has to do to get a recall to england. he's playing better than he was earlier this season when roy gave him a look.
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:31 - May 2 with 6088 viewsdgt73

How he kept that ball in leading to the first goal I'll never know, not once but twice. Very good today.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:33 - May 2 with 6063 viewsjohnlangy

Agreed. Brilliant game again today.
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:38 - May 2 with 5998 viewsinspector

brilliant today.
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:40 - May 2 with 5983 viewsJack_Meoff

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 18:31 - May 2 by dgt73

How he kept that ball in leading to the first goal I'll never know, not once but twice. Very good today.

Indeed, couldn't fault his determination or commitment in that moment or all afternoon. Monk has played a blinder, his public challenge to Shelvey is really paying dividends in that we're seeing his natural talent and now application. Quality.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 19:24 - May 2 with 5857 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Some of his long passes completely changed the game's flow, the opposition never know what he is going to do, run at them, make a killer pass or a killer shot.
Plus he made some great interceptions.
A great player to have in our squad.
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 19:35 - May 2 with 5785 viewsGundog

Fair play Jonjo just keeps getting better and better,
adds a different dimension to our set up.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 19:36 - May 2 with 5781 viewsbuilthjack

He had a cracking game, fair play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:29 - May 2 with 5580 viewsdantheswansman

Jon Jo got mental issues but when he gets his head down , he is top quality , more skill in his ass cheek than that fraud Henderson has in his entire body ...

Be tragic to lose him ..
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:44 - May 2 with 5525 viewsunion_jack

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 19:24 - May 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Some of his long passes completely changed the game's flow, the opposition never know what he is going to do, run at them, make a killer pass or a killer shot.
Plus he made some great interceptions.
A great player to have in our squad.

And for those reasons alone, his England career is doomed!!.,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:46 - May 2 with 5512 viewsSweyns_Eye

I was pleasantly surprised today how much chasing for the ball and tackles he did.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:48 - May 2 with 5496 viewsJackfath

Difference for me today is that he concentrated for the whole match. That's the side of his game he has been lacking. If Mr Monk has sorted that then we are in for some great times while Mr Shelvey is in our side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:51 - May 2 with 5478 viewsTNT

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 20:44 - May 2 by union_jack

And for those reasons alone, his England career is doomed!!.,

Your lack of positivity is so uninspiring.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

shelvey..........what a fukking player on 21:02 - May 2 with 5430 viewsLeonisGod

he was motm even before the goal for me - had a great game and was behind everything that was good about our forward play. Put in a good shift defensively too - good to see him keep going for 90+. He bossed that

YJB
shelvey..........what a fukking player on 21:02 - May 2 with 5430 viewsKilkennyjack

What a talent jjs is - top player !

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024