Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets 12:18 - Jul 26 with 17485 viewsTopCat34

Over the next few days some players you love will go because they want to and some you don't will also go. And some new blood will come

And diouf Is definitely not one of them. I wonder how some of you believe this stuff.
TF Tweets on 13:15 - Jul 26 with 2460 viewsstevec

TF Tweets on 13:04 - Jul 26 by Hunterhoop

I don't know what I'd do. I genuinely think I'd need to lock myself away somewhere for a few hours just to stop swearing and shouting and to calm down.

So just so I know I've got this right, TF is tweeting that he is getting rid of the total dross that enabled us to finish bottom, just below Reading, with about 20 odd points?

The audacity of the man. Strike him down, I say.
TF Tweets on 13:16 - Jul 26 with 2437 viewsNorthernr

TF Tweets on 13:15 - Jul 26 by stevec

So just so I know I've got this right, TF is tweeting that he is getting rid of the total dross that enabled us to finish bottom, just below Reading, with about 20 odd points?

The audacity of the man. Strike him down, I say.

Nah the dross is staying. Don't see much speculation about SWP, Mbia, Green, Park etc do you?
TF Tweets on 13:19 - Jul 26 with 2409 viewsbaz_qpr

TF Tweets on 13:16 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Nah the dross is staying. Don't see much speculation about SWP, Mbia, Green, Park etc do you?

Quite a lot about Mbia to either Villa or Arsenal. Green is def staying and no one wants SWP
TF Tweets on 13:19 - Jul 26 with 2405 viewsjonno

TF Tweets on 13:16 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Hardly surprising. Who on earth would want to sign them?
TF Tweets on 13:26 - Jul 26 with 2367 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Faurlin won't go. Played a few times in pre-season, not been linked with anyone, wants to stay and play for the club, i think he will stay. I can see Taarabt going, Boswanker going, Derry possibly off, but i also think Austin and Gnabry might be coming in

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

TF Tweets on 13:31 - Jul 26 with 2335 viewsMatch82

TF Tweets on 13:11 - Jul 26 by hoopstilidie

There's no when about it whatsoever, no matter how much you pretend to be the font of all knowledge.

I'm glad to see Jamie back again after the last 6 months where he followed through on his promise to stop posting if we signed Ben Haim.

Oh.

Edit: sorry, forgot to add "IMO"
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
TF Tweets on 13:50 - Jul 26 with 2262 viewsNorthernr

Dave Mc says potentially Jamie O'Hara playing for us tonight at Southend.
TF Tweets on 13:51 - Jul 26 with 2259 viewsRangersw12

TF Tweets on 13:50 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweets on 13:51 - Jul 26 with 2256 viewstoboboly

TF Tweets on 13:50 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Excuse my language but you can just go fck off.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

TF Tweets on 13:52 - Jul 26 with 2249 viewsNorthernr

TF Tweets on 13:51 - Jul 26 by toboboly

Excuse my language but you can just go fck off.

I'm not picking the team
TF Tweets on 13:53 - Jul 26 with 2237 viewstoboboly

TF Tweets on 13:52 - Jul 26 by Northernr

I'm not picking the team

Can you not make the bad men go away?

TF Tweets on 13:55 - Jul 26 with 2220 viewsBklynRanger

But we could get O'Hara in and still keep Ale, couldn't we?....

(Couldn't we?...)
TF Tweets on 13:57 - Jul 26 with 2209 viewsWesty75

TF Tweets on 12:31 - Jul 26 by JAPRANGERS

what is the "right reason"??????????????????????????????
We all work for cash to live.

The right reason is coming to Rangers because they want to play football, and are motivated to perform, and see a move to Rangers as an opportunity to progress n in their career. If Hooper had the choice of Norwich or us and chose us, i think we can assume that it would have been primarily for the cash, and that would be the "wrong reason".

TF Tweets on 13:58 - Jul 26 with 2197 viewsQPunkR

Ah Christ on a bike
Shall we just sign up a job lot of failed and twice-relegated Wolves players then?

QPR - "shit but local"

TF Tweets on 13:59 - Jul 26 with 2194 viewsbarbicanranger

I would be terribly sad if we lost Adel, Mackie and Faurly all in one close season...

On a side note and contradicting myself a bit here (provided O'hara doesn't replace Faurlin) - I thought he was outstanding against us at Loftus Road the season Wolves went down - he ran the game in midfield.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
TF Tweets on 14:00 - Jul 26 with 2189 viewsA40Bosh

http://www.banklawyersblog.com/.a/6a00d8341c652b53ef0133f283ba87970b-800wi

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

TF Tweets on 14:03 - Jul 26 with 2175 viewsWesty75

TF Tweets on 12:56 - Jul 26 by rosseeles

i would truly lose all faith in the club if faurlin went before the season starts, he's so much better than he gets credit for and is more than needed at the moment.

Agree with that. If Faurlin was booted out i would worry based on the fact that he clearly wants to stay.
TF Tweets on 14:06 - Jul 26 with 2146 viewsrosseeles

That is a wind up regards ohara right?
TF Tweets on 14:12 - Jul 26 with 2103 viewsNorthernr

LFW's Wolves man on O'Hara...

O'Hara is loathed. He's very injury prone and missed a lot of the last two seasons. When he's played, he's looked incredibly slow and totally lacking in commitment and enthusiasm (at least Henry has had Wolves in his heart).

When he initially signed for us on loan when we were in the Prem, he did well and the fans liked him. Wolves fans were impressed that we managed to attract him and his wife away from London up to Wolverhampton and we all wanted him to sign permanently. His creativity and the odd goal helped to keep us up. When we signed him permanently, however, his form started to falter and he looked totally uninterested in the Championship.

His large wage packet (rumoured to be around 35k) made him even more unpopular with the fans. A very ill judged tweet saying something to the effect of "I wish I didn't have so much money, things were so much less complicated when I was on £100 a week) didn't go down too well either. He walked straight off the pitch on the last day of the season away at Brighton (when all the other players came over to thank the fans) and I can't see any way back for him.
TF Tweets on 14:12 - Jul 26 with 2098 viewsBAWHoops

We do need some more central midfielders tbf

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

TF Tweets on 14:14 - Jul 26 with 2088 viewstoboboly

TF Tweets on 14:12 - Jul 26 by Northernr

O'Hara is loathed. He's very injury prone and missed a lot of the last two seasons. When he's played, he's looked incredibly slow and totally lacking in commitment and enthusiasm (at least Henry has had Wolves in his heart).

When he initially signed for us on loan when we were in the Prem, he did well and the fans liked him. Wolves fans were impressed that we managed to attract him and his wife away from London up to Wolverhampton and we all wanted him to sign permanently. His creativity and the odd goal helped to keep us up. When we signed him permanently, however, his form started to falter and he looked totally uninterested in the Championship.

His large wage packet (rumoured to be around 35k) made him even more unpopular with the fans. A very ill judged tweet saying something to the effect of "I wish I didn't have so much money, things were so much less complicated when I was on £100 a week) didn't go down too well either. He walked straight off the pitch on the last day of the season away at Brighton (when all the other players came over to thank the fans) and I can't see any way back for him.

Pull any strings you can, call in every favour owed to you and if you haven't already then sell your sold to the devil to make sure it doesn't happen Norf.

TF Tweets on 14:33 - Jul 26 with 2037 viewsJamie

TF Tweets on 13:11 - Jul 26 by hoopstilidie

There's no when about it whatsoever, no matter how much you pretend to be the font of all knowledge.

Lol.
TF Tweets on 14:38 - Jul 26 with 2020 viewsYorkRanger

TF Tweets on 14:12 - Jul 26 by Northernr

sounds like the right sort....
TF Tweets on 14:46 - Jul 26 with 1989 viewsdaveB

when we got promoted many on here were screaming we should sign o'hara, now he's the anti christ
TF Tweets on 14:47 - Jul 26 with 1987 viewshoopstilidie

TF Tweets on 14:33 - Jul 26 by Jamie

Lol.

Shut up you plum.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024