Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets 12:18 - Jul 26 with 18362 viewsTopCat34

Over the next few days some players you love will go because they want to and some you don't will also go. And some new blood will come

And diouf Is definitely not one of them. I wonder how some of you believe this stuff.
TF Tweets on 12:45 - Jul 26 with 2260 viewsJonDoeman

TF Tweets on 12:28 - Jul 26 by rosseeles

"Some players you love will go" sounds like its more than just one.

I love Rob Green!

It Is What It Is !!

TF Tweets on 12:45 - Jul 26 with 2234 viewsHollowayRanger

TF Tweets on 12:39 - Jul 26 by RblockPrior

As fans favourites go they aren't a great deal in our squad lol mackie was 1, I would say that leaves hill Derry faurlin and taarabt, but new fans favourites will be made this coming season I'm sure

i can see derry going sadly

diakite mbia jenus barton henry faurlin all can play central midfield and at least two of them would have to go for it to be cost effective to keep derry

personally id keep derry BEFORE any of them he might not be could for 48 games but certainly one a week and a solid pro to come on and help defend a lead

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

TF Tweets on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 2238 viewsDANRANGER

We were relegated for a reason and not one player can hold their head up high so time to change but redknapp is a worry at the moment. Shame about adel but his heads well and truly gone so time to move on. Worrying times but I support TF and the club remains in tact so lets support the team as we have never had a divine right to win anything.
TF Tweets on 12:48 - Jul 26 with 2233 viewsmakaveli1882

TF Tweets on 12:42 - Jul 26 by daveB

united and liverpool are in a very different position to us and are able to not sell players. We are a relegated club with a massive wage bill and not really in a position to say no to people

I wouldn't say Adel fits into that category compared to some, instead were going to keep the likes of SWP on silly money who offers nothing and will never come good.

The fact is some of these players will be on the same money the following year in the championship when we fail this year unless something drastic happens before the window closes, no one in there right mind can think the squad we have right now minus Adel & Remy would finishing anything higher than 10th in this league surely ???
TF Tweets on 12:50 - Jul 26 with 2220 viewsNorthernr

TF Tweets on 12:45 - Jul 26 by JonDoeman

I love Rob Green!

Come on, even Rob Green's mum thinks he's a bit of a liability.
TF Tweets on 12:52 - Jul 26 with 2205 viewsMerthyrHoop

TF Tweets on 12:43 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Well Taarabt we pretty much knew anyway.

Faurlin doesn't want to go so shouldn't include him.

My worry with that is that he may not be given the choice. If HR had said to Mackie he wanted him to play a part this season I doubt he will have requested a transfer. My concern is that Faurlin may well be put in the same position based on the fact that Gary O'Neil and Jamie O'Hara are both available
TF Tweets on 12:52 - Jul 26 with 2194 viewsNorthernr

TF Tweets on 12:52 - Jul 26 by MerthyrHoop

My worry with that is that he may not be given the choice. If HR had said to Mackie he wanted him to play a part this season I doubt he will have requested a transfer. My concern is that Faurlin may well be put in the same position based on the fact that Gary O'Neil and Jamie O'Hara are both available

Faurlin out and O'Hara in - my my we'd have a busy day on here if that happened
TF Tweets on 12:54 - Jul 26 with 2178 viewsDANRANGER

TF Tweets on 12:48 - Jul 26 by makaveli1882

I wouldn't say Adel fits into that category compared to some, instead were going to keep the likes of SWP on silly money who offers nothing and will never come good.

The fact is some of these players will be on the same money the following year in the championship when we fail this year unless something drastic happens before the window closes, no one in there right mind can think the squad we have right now minus Adel & Remy would finishing anything higher than 10th in this league surely ???

Problem is adel under HR is not the same adel so he will be less affective and more prone to sulk. Saying that though I'd still rather watch him than see park or swp wasting a place in the team. Time will tell I guess and agree we will find new players to admire this year, keep the faith.
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweets on 12:55 - Jul 26 with 2174 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF Tweets on 12:50 - Jul 26 by Northernr

yeah I bet Green's girlfriend/boyfriend never asks him to do the washing up, he'd just drop all the bloody plates.....
TF Tweets on 12:56 - Jul 26 with 2165 viewsrosseeles

i would truly lose all faith in the club if faurlin went before the season starts, he's so much better than he gets credit for and is more than needed at the moment.
TF Tweets on 12:56 - Jul 26 with 2163 viewsJamie

TF Tweets on 12:52 - Jul 26 by Northernr

When that happens. Unfortunately.
TF Tweets on 12:57 - Jul 26 with 2152 viewsTheBlob

Tony,we all love SWP and we'll be sad to see him go.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

TF Tweets on 12:58 - Jul 26 with 2152 viewsmakaveli1882

TF Tweets on 12:54 - Jul 26 by DANRANGER

Problem is adel under HR is not the same adel so he will be less affective and more prone to sulk. Saying that though I'd still rather watch him than see park or swp wasting a place in the team. Time will tell I guess and agree we will find new players to admire this year, keep the faith.

yeah I agree Dan but a sulking adel is still better than that pile of sh!t

Trying to keep the faith and not be negative but just cant see us doing anything with the squad we got right now

grrrr
TF Tweets on 12:59 - Jul 26 with 2141 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF Tweets on 12:56 - Jul 26 by Jamie

there will be insurrection revolution and plenty of hand wringing.
TF Tweets on 13:00 - Jul 26 with 2130 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 12:48 - Jul 26 by makaveli1882

if anyone wanted SWP he'd be off like a shot
TF Tweets on 13:01 - Jul 26 with 1987 viewsWestBerksHoops

TF Tweets on 12:37 - Jul 26 by Metallica_Hoop

Carlton Cole
TF Tweets on 13:01 - Jul 26 with 1982 viewsBklynRanger

TF Tweets on 12:52 - Jul 26 by Northernr

If that doesn't stay as an 'if' I too will join the ranks if the over-reactionary, tweets or no fcuking tweets
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
TF Tweets on 13:02 - Jul 26 with 1972 viewsQPRDave

TF Tweets on 12:50 - Jul 26 by Northernr

Harsh.......but i have heard he ain't allowed near the best crockery
TF Tweets on 13:03 - Jul 26 with 1965 viewsSuffolkHoop

Barton
Bosingwa
Park

- Surely the top 3 priorities?

TF Tweets on 13:03 - Jul 26 with 1965 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF Tweets on 13:00 - Jul 26 by daveB

if anyone wanted SWP he'd be off like a shot

could we get more than a fiver and a bag of crisps for him??
TF Tweets on 13:04 - Jul 26 with 1949 viewsHunterhoop

I don't know what I'd do. I genuinely think I'd need to lock myself away somewhere for a few hours just to stop swearing and shouting and to calm down.
TF Tweets on 13:06 - Jul 26 with 1939 viewsJAPRANGERS

TF Tweets on 13:04 - Jul 26 by Hunterhoop

I don't know what I'd do. I genuinely think I'd need to lock myself away somewhere for a few hours just to stop swearing and shouting and to calm down.

phew, next week is going to be.....interesting it seems. Clive'll be working overtime on here as LFW bursts into flames.....
TF Tweets on 13:08 - Jul 26 with 1923 viewsQPunkR

TF Tweets on 13:06 - Jul 26 by JAPRANGERS

phew, next week is going to be.....interesting it seems. Clive'll be working overtime on here as LFW bursts into flames.....

The internet will asplode!

QPR - "shit but local"

TF Tweets on 13:11 - Jul 26 with 1908 viewshoopstilidie

There's no when about it whatsoever, no matter how much you pretend to be the font of all knowledge.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

TF Tweets on 13:13 - Jul 26 with 1882 viewsBeardieRod

TF Tweets on 12:33 - Jul 26 by makaveli1882

well there is only player we seem to love that may be on his way which is Adel, absolutely scandalous imo

on a side note I just saw a post on the England fans board from a wolves fan who run a lot coaches for England home and away and is also wolves home and away here is his take on Karl Henry

Scott Shaw (Posts 17,500 )
WARWICK - Legend
25 July 2013 13:02

James Mcdonough:

Henry is very solid at this level and is a tough player. Maybe he was in need of a change? Time will tell.

Clearly you haven't ever watched him then. He isn't solid and he isn't a tough player. Infact he is often a liability and generally useless. Unless at the back of a five man midfield, when he plays very well, he offers nothing. He tries to control a game and play fancy passes which near enough fail miserably every time.

I have seen pretty much every game he has ever played for Wolves and I can probably count on my fingers the amount of times he has played well.

We call him 'The Crab' due to his inability to pass or move forward.

We are a League One club with a new manager and Jackett come in and noticed his bad attitude and lack of professionalism immediately, so along with a couple of others he was left out the squad list, not given a squad number and forced to train with the reserved.

Good riddance. £1m is fantastic for a player of zero use to us.

Last player we bought called the Crab was Butchy - and what a player he was for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024