Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread 16:23 - Sep 12 with 59740 viewsDaBurgh

This international break week seems to have lasted a ridiculously long time. I guess because we finished on a high. Going on a late summer week's holiday on Saturday to Cap d'Agde on the French Mediterranean coast. Apparently it has a reputation of being the nudist, hedonistic capital of France, not only the beaches but some restaurants also are 'clothing optional'.
Hopefully I can watch the game before we go out for a meal, the evenings are getting a bit chilly so I'm hoping that I won't be put of my dim sum by some fat couple in thongs.
2 - 1 Rangers. Anderson and Cook.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:58]
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:08 - Sep 14 with 2384 viewsFredManRave

Any VPN Country as not working on either Andorra or Belgium which it usually does?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:10 - Sep 14 with 2289 viewsqueensparker

Anyone else struggling with the picture on the shady side of the pitch? Can’t see anything once it goes to our left!
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:12 - Sep 14 with 2218 viewsTacticalR

That shot from Paal had a bit of power.

Air hostess clique

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 2184 viewsTacticalR

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:08 - Sep 14 by FredManRave

Any VPN Country as not working on either Andorra or Belgium which it usually does?!

Nip over to Luxembourg.

Air hostess clique

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 2146 viewsJimmyR

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:08 - Sep 14 by FredManRave

Im on spain, picture fine, noc coms tbo
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 with 2131 viewsderbyhoop

Commentary went AWOL on QPR+

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 2025 viewsDorse

Ooof. Good keeping.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 2017 viewsstrikerace

I could have sworn the lineup said we were playing some midfielders, but I can't seem to find them out there
Login to get fewer ads

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 2000 viewsVancouverHoop

Almost shades of the Luton goal two weeks ago, except this time Dunne manage to clear the Nardi's save instead of deflecting it into his own net.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 1998 viewsQuillPenRiot

Wednesday creating a lot of chances
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:17 - Sep 14 with 1971 viewsJimmyR

2nd big let off there…
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:19 - Sep 14 with 1835 viewsFredManRave

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 by TacticalR

Nip over to Luxembourg.

Thanks Mr T.

I popped over to Malta...

I've got the Power.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:23 - Sep 14 with 1634 viewsStreathamRanger

Looks like we're going to struggle with Bannan again. Does he run the show every week or just against QPR?
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 with 1587 viewsconnell10

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:23 - Sep 14 by StreathamRanger

Looks like we're going to struggle with Bannan again. Does he run the show every week or just against QPR?

Just against us.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 with 1564 viewsFredManRave

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:13 - Sep 14 by derbyhoop

Commentary went AWOL on QPR+

We can land a man on the moon....

I've got the Power.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 with 1550 viewsStreathamRanger

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:16 - Sep 14 by strikerace

I could have sworn the lineup said we were playing some midfielders, but I can't seem to find them out there

Field off the pace again
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 with 1536 viewsFDC

Cook playing people.into trouble left right and centre
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:25 - Sep 14 with 1465 viewsDorse

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 by FredManRave

We can land a man on the moon....

Can we? Cool! Do I get a vote?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:25 - Sep 14 with 1462 viewsderbyhoop

Anderson not involved and Santos struggling

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:28 - Sep 14 with 1262 viewskensalriser

We're doing a great job of making Weds look the better team.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:28 - Sep 14 with 1246 viewsqueensparker

Losing this badly in midfield so far
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:28 - Sep 14 with 1216 viewsDorse

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:25 - Sep 14 by derbyhoop

Santos looks very nervous. Nip of brandy and a fag at half time, he'll be right.

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:28 - Sep 14 with 1211 viewsStreathamRanger

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:25 - Sep 14 by derbyhoop

One of those where we need to get to half time without conceding then make a couple of changes.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:29 - Sep 14 with 1153 views1BobbyHazell

We won't be surviving 90 minutes of this!

At the moment it's hope to get to half time all square and let Marti start tweaking.
Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:30 - Sep 14 with 1131 viewsperpignanR

Yes, this is the Sheffield Wednesday match thread on 15:24 - Sep 14 by StreathamRanger

Field off the pace again

We are looking very sluggish in midfield at the mo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024