Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EDB Signs new contract 16:04 - Jun 10 with 6342 viewsAndybrat

So that is genuine good news, wasn’t sure that one was on the cards.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:07 - Jun 10 with 4029 viewsCroydonCaptJack

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/june/10/dixon-bonner-agrees-new-deal/

Very good news.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:07 - Jun 10 with 4028 viewsytt28

Very happy with this news. Hopefully he will go on to become a first regular in the years ahead. Unfortunately we cant say who for, as his contract length is unknown.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:16 - Jun 10 with 3953 viewsterryb

I'm very pleased with this & hopefully he will continue his improvement.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:20 - Jun 10 with 3903 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm happy with this as well. I think there's a good Cifuentes-type player in there.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

EDB Signs new contract on 16:22 - Jun 10 with 3878 viewsStevenageRanger

EDB Signs new contract on 16:07 - Jun 10 by ytt28

Very happy with this news. Hopefully he will go on to become a first regular in the years ahead. Unfortunately we cant say who for, as his contract length is unknown.

EDB posted on Twitter/X "Long Term Deal". What is a long term? I get the sense its not 1 or 2 years based on that. I reckon it will be 3 with an option for 4 (pure guess )
EDB Signs new contract on 16:33 - Jun 10 with 3763 viewsNorthantsHoop

Good news, EDB is developing into a very good player. In the last game at Coventry showed great attitude and ability in the midfield.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:36 - Jun 10 with 3742 viewsArcticHoop

Very good news!

Hopefully he can take more bigger role next season.
EDB Signs new contract on 16:46 - Jun 10 with 3631 viewsdmm

Really pleased to see this done. What position do people think he'll end up playing in? I hope he can become the box to box, goal scoring midfielder we need.
Login to get fewer ads

EDB Signs new contract on 17:09 - Jun 10 with 3495 viewsHooping_Mad

Great news, I suspect he's been retained as a squad player initially.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

EDB Signs new contract on 17:37 - Jun 10 with 3345 viewsLazyFan

Decent player who not only shows for the ball, but demands it.
He has excellent positional sense, can get out of trouble, and can pass the ball simply and effectively.

We will have a great player here if he can improve his tackling and shooting. His shooting is not that bad; he's just been a little unlucky. He needs to try a little better, and I think the goals will come.

Good signing this.

zzzzzzzzzz

EDB Signs new contract on 17:40 - Jun 10 with 3332 viewsbosh67

Good news and he's certainly looked like he can play a big part over the next few seasons.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

EDB Signs new contract on 18:00 - Jun 10 with 3200 viewsAntti_Heinola

Liked him from the time Ainsworth brought him on as a sub and he looked comfortable on the ball. But equally, it feels like the ingredients are there, but not quite the cake. Interesting to see how it goes.

I'm a bit more concerned that Marti was not quoted (or even mentioned). He's just on holiday, isn't he?

Isn't he?
[Post edited 10 Jun 18:01]

Bare bones.

EDB Signs new contract on 18:00 - Jun 10 with 3196 viewsPdog

Really looking forward to see this guy develop, started the season playing at Hanwell Town with the dev squad and finished in front of 30,000 at Coventry. That's pretty wild 8 months.

At 23, under x20 1st team appearances, he's really got to make a spot his own. As we wont be starting the season with a 9point handicap (Ainsworth), i feel there will be some leeway for these young lads to develop next season. Looking forward to it.
EDB Signs new contract on 18:11 - Jun 10 with 3137 viewsNed_Kennedys

EDB Signs new contract on 18:00 - Jun 10 by Antti_Heinola

Liked him from the time Ainsworth brought him on as a sub and he looked comfortable on the ball. But equally, it feels like the ingredients are there, but not quite the cake. Interesting to see how it goes.

I'm a bit more concerned that Marti was not quoted (or even mentioned). He's just on holiday, isn't he?

Isn't he?

Don’t think Marti has been quoted on any of the numerous coming/staying/leaving announcements.
EDB Signs new contract on 18:54 - Jun 10 with 2921 viewsconnell10

Got a feeling this kid is gonna be a good un, looks very classy at times , I'm happy 😊

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

EDB Signs new contract on 19:04 - Jun 10 with 2859 viewsFDC

I recall Cifiuentes mentioning him in one of his first interviews as a player who "got" how he wanted the team to play. Definitely potential to be a good player for us, can see him being a solid midfield all rounder
EDB Signs new contract on 19:08 - Jun 10 with 2832 viewsTonto

Does this lessen the "need" or "desire" to bring Hayden back if he gets released by Toon?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

EDB Signs new contract on 19:29 - Jun 10 with 2736 viewslassel

Armstrong will be announced too shortly
EDB Signs new contract on 19:35 - Jun 10 with 2703 viewsdmm

EDB Signs new contract on 19:29 - Jun 10 by lassel

Armstrong will be announced too shortly

Will it be just the one year option on his contract or longer? And stop calling me shorty.
EDB Signs new contract on 21:51 - Jun 10 with 2319 viewsLblock

EDB Signs new contract on 19:04 - Jun 10 by FDC

I recall Cifiuentes mentioning him in one of his first interviews as a player who "got" how he wanted the team to play. Definitely potential to be a good player for us, can see him being a solid midfield all rounder

I recall as well

One of EDB’s traits is he’s the modern coaches dream as he’s always looking to receive the ball on the half turn.
I like him but he’s gotta step up and get at least 20 to 30 appearances this season and bag a good few assists plus a couple of goals

No pressure of course.

Good news and good luck to the lad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

EDB Signs new contract on 22:11 - Jun 10 with 2233 viewsnumptydumpty

EDB Signs new contract on 21:51 - Jun 10 by Lblock

I recall as well

One of EDB’s traits is he’s the modern coaches dream as he’s always looking to receive the ball on the half turn.
I like him but he’s gotta step up and get at least 20 to 30 appearances this season and bag a good few assists plus a couple of goals

No pressure of course.

Good news and good luck to the lad

This could go one of two ways

But like others have seen several green shoots by EDB however he has no real regular run in the team.

He has talent, skill and desire. The promise is there, however as yet he has not quite done enough.

Enjoyed watching his cameos and let's hope a team made by Marti suits him.

One thing I do know, already he is going to be better than Dozell and hopefully more reliable than Amos and more talent than George Thomas.

However he is nearly 24 already with few appearances but absolutely agree with others - am pleased to see this happen.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

EDB Signs new contract on 22:55 - Jun 10 with 2093 viewsstainrods_elbow

EDB Signs new contract on 16:20 - Jun 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm happy with this as well. I think there's a good Cifuentes-type player in there.

Interesting choice of phrase, Brian. Who do you/we think is/isn't a 'Cifuentes-type' player?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

EDB Signs new contract on 23:28 - Jun 10 with 2030 viewsstevec

Handy back up player to have, can’t see beyond that from what I’ve seen of him so far.
EDB Signs new contract on 00:53 - Jun 11 with 1931 viewsLazyFan

He got an assist last season.

True Chair did all the work to score, but EDBwas in trouble with two players on him, span away and found Chair with the ball, under pressure.

If a player keeps doing that then they will get assists even if the scorer does all the work. Got to be in the game making a difference to err ... make a difference .. who knew?
Not Dozzell anyway.

Dom Balls contract expires this month ... just staying like!
I'll get my coat.

zzzzzzzzzz

EDB Signs new contract on 07:08 - Jun 11 with 1684 viewsMaggsinho

EDB Signs new contract on 18:00 - Jun 10 by Antti_Heinola

Isn't he?

He’s passed out in Sunderland in a stottie coma
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024