Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fustrating, but not the end of the world 22:14 - Dec 13 with 9638 viewsQPRConor2000

Think tonight was a bit disappointing, frustrated not to have got the win, if it doesn't show why we need a striker next month, I dont know what will.

If you take our result out of the equation for a min, Huddersfield, Sheff Wed and Rotherham all lost their midweek games, so the gap is down to 1 point.

Saturday you'd think is a must win game now, Sheff Wed have been hitting form in recent weeks, and Hillsborough is always tough to go to.

Overall, annoyed, but not the end of the world.
Fustrating, but not the end of the world on 11:55 - Dec 15 with 539 viewsQPRConor2000

Fustrating, but not the end of the world on 11:35 - Dec 15 by Juzzie

Fair point! I remember the PL season (the 'auguerooooo' one) where we beat the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool at home but lost to Bolton, Sunderland, Norwich and Wolves which meant we could have been relegated had Bolton got a result at Stoke on that last day. Had we just beaten Bolton at home on the opening day (instead of, say, Arsenal later on) then we'd have been already safe with the win at home to Stoke.

But then, we wouldn't have had that game at Man City as we'd probably just rolled over and got done 5-0.

I get a feeling though Plymouth won't be in the relegation mix come May so hopefully we won't rue that result.

[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 11:44]

Plymouth will be mid table imo, they are a solid team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024