Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool optimistic match thread 08:46 - Mar 14 with 57809 viewsloftboy

0-3 Martin , lowe and Sinclair.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:39 - Mar 14 with 3580 viewsdenhamhoop2

My god every corner lead to a free header this is most certainly the best chance for Clive to mic drop a report at least I hope this is our nadir if not then God help us all
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:39 - Mar 14 with 3575 viewsRs_Holy

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:36 - Mar 14 by RsinWales

This is so demoralising to watch, I wonder what impact it is having on the players?

half the team are probably really hurt... the other half don't give a sh*t unfortunately :(
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:40 - Mar 14 with 3496 viewsgolborne

Knock down was on the forearm for me. They’ve had plenty of luck in this game and I’d solely put this defeat down to our performance being so poor. They’ve done nothing to impress me apart from defend every pathetic cross that’s gone in the box. Not sure I saw one big diagonal cross won by dykes and Martin. And when it’s not working, it’s awful to watch. Need these players back post the break
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 3467 viewskensalriser

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:39 - Mar 14 by ozexile

Ainsworth is gonna wear this one isn't he. Say it's his mistake for picking the same team. They were shattered.

Blackpool played at Bristol Saturday, why weren't they shattered?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 3465 viewsdmm

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:38 - Mar 14 by ted_hendrix

Anybody fancy a pint?

Make mine a quadruple scotch
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 3399 viewsBushRanger82

Anybody fancy a pint?

Yep.
Make mine a pint of hemlock.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:42 - Mar 14 with 3319 viewsRsinWales

Ainsworth is gonna wear this one isn't he. Say it's his mistake for picking the same team. They were shattered.

I tend to agree. However, our problem is so multi-faceted I'm not sure different players would make much of an impact. We've managed to bring in loan players who add very little, buy players who are not quite there and turn our decent players into shadows of themselves.

Come to think of it, it's quite an achievement to get so much wrong in such a short space of time!
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:43 - Mar 14 with 3239 viewsqprxtc

Anybody fancy a pint?

Double round.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:44 - Mar 14 with 3078 viewsBoston

Serious headache.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:44 - Mar 14 with 3063 viewsQPR_Hibs

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:41 - Mar 14 by kensalriser

Blackpool played at Bristol Saturday, why weren't they shattered?

Because they made 6 changes from that game??

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:44 - Mar 14 with 3034 viewsBushRanger82

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:39 - Mar 14 by joe90

You’ve got to feel for our fans who travelled to Blackpool for this.

Care in the community will take them under their wing at some stage before the season's out, hopefully.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 3034 viewsdannyblue

Feel like I've been punched. Bejesus.

At least none of the other bottom teams won.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 2966 viewsToast_R

This QPR team has no idea how to defend. Every Blackpool attack they had no answer to. Every Blackpool corner, they had no answer to. I don't know where you go from there to be honest. Every manager will be looking at that and know QPR are a soft as shit, clueless bunch of cowards if you have a go at them with any kind of purpose.

A shameful nights work.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:45 - Mar 14 with 2965 viewstraininvain

Players have been a disgrace again but Ainsworth has to take some responsibility. This lot just aren’t fit enough to play games every few days without changes.

God knows what they did during pre season. Beale’s body shape doesn’t suggest someone who’s big on physical fitness and he probably struggled to get much training in between all the press appearances and job interviews he was doing.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:46]
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:46 - Mar 14 with 2930 viewsLimerickR

If we had Haaland we would have scraped a draw tonight.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:48 - Mar 14 with 2759 viewspaulparker

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:35 - Mar 14 by kensalriser

Well that 6th was inevitable. I wonder if Ainsworth will survive relegation.

Why wouldn’t he ?? This on the board, Les and the rest of the clowns we have stealing a living
I’d rather let Ainsworth have the purse strings in the summer and get some horrible nasty bastards
In this squad , it will then be a different Rangers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:48 - Mar 14 with 2745 viewswesty

At least now I know how my girlfriend feels. She looks forward to seeing me, gets excited about what could happen, talks about it with her friends, discusses endless possibilities and then the inevitable happens……. I turn up

Just like supporting this shower of ****
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:51]
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:50 - Mar 14 with 2663 viewsozranger

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:39 - Mar 14 by joe90

You’ve got to feel for our fans who travelled to Blackpool for this.

Well, that was at least a positive for me. Being ill meant being unable to travel and so not witnessing that live. I still spent the £10 on the official stream and perhaps should have not done that. Oh, well, after Saturday, this was probably somewhat inevitable. The beginning was really the end.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:50 - Mar 14 with 2646 viewsbaz_qpr

I'm really struggling to think of a worse performance in my 40+ years of following the club.Its astonishing to go from Saturday to this and to throw away the goodwill and momentum like that. Utterly shameful effort, unbelievably poor and naive management to even think of sending the same 11 out 2nd half and to continue the same way. Utter lunacy. Can we just ban Tim and Dozzell from away games cos they just bother. There were no generals on that pitch tonight and there were no -fing footballers either
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:50 - Mar 14 with 2593 viewsstainrods_elbow

That wasn't just unacceptable - it was unprofessional, unbelievable and utterly unbearable! Or, if you prefer, guileless, gutless and worthless. Morally, we should be relegated tonight.

Will Hoos be refunding the costs of everyone who travelled, booked tickets or purchased a stream tonight? (Thought not.)

Just line the lot of them against the wall (including our physios) and shoot them, then shoot me!
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:52]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 2522 viewsSK_hoops

Probably the worst tenner I've ever spent.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:54 - Mar 14 with 2455 viewsNorthantsHoop

Out muscled by a stronger team, no height in our team get done on physicality more often than not. That apart dreadful performance. Need a right clear out in the Summer, have faith that Gareth can change our fortunes, the current lot need to moved on not bothered about any of them.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:56 - Mar 14 with 2300 viewsdistortR

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:13 - Mar 14 by The_Beast1976

All these Premiershite reject type players seem to be the same, by and large I.e. lazy, disinterested, and generally absolutely fcuking useless

I suspect it's generally because they've made their money anyway and the fact they haven't cut it at Prem level is more to do with attitude than ability; therefore, why would they be of any use in the Championship? Never again must be loan this type not player
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 21:15]

watford are full of them, which is why we beat them. I said to Brian Mc, I actually thought we were there for the taking 2nd half of that game. But this is beyond my worst dreams. I think we are possibly the unfittest team I have seen, one intense 45 mins against Watford and we haven't recovered 4 days later, hence the midfield with no legs. F'cking shameful.
Blackpool optimistic match thread on 21:57 - Mar 14 with 2300 viewsJigsore

Just got in from work

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Blackpool optimistic match thread on 22:03 - Mar 14 with 2032 viewsactonman

Drew has not been thrown under bus in fact that tied down and let it reverse over him , how can a youth team player nowhere near the first team suddenly be our only option?
Dickie is no better than a Sunday league defender !
Ainsworth is a crowd pleaser same as drew
Chris Martin is the only one I would want backing me up in the trenches was signed on a free transfer in January is now our captain says all you need to know about the backbone in our squad
A plethora of players rubbing splinters across their ring piece unavailable

Can’t even be arsed to pick out further names but the one that stands out right now is our director of fcuking shambles Ferdinand who wouldn’t get a fking job cleaning the fking toilets at spurs new ground if he was Daniel levy’s fking love child !

How the fcuk did we beat Watford and get ass gob fcuk Ed to a mick McCarthy team 3 days later ?? I’m done , that’s the fking straw for me , shower of sheep p!ss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024